Skip to content

Boxing/mma

Barber Shop Talk
2 2 690
  • So, this will be the topic for boxing and MMA, if anyone's into that. I'm more of an MMA guy, so I'll probably only post boxing stuff if it's a big deal. ( Not hating on boxing, just saying what I feel )

    Which brings to my first topic.

    Manny Pacquiao got FUCKING ROBBED.

    More strikes landed, fought the better fight.

    No one had that scored against Manny except the judges, who HAD to be payed off.

    Here's what will happen.

    Manny will have a rematch with Bradley, which will end by some sort of stoppage (KO) in favor of Pacquiao, which will then set the stage for the super fight between him and mayweather.

    The loss was all for hype, and all for show.

    Not saying Manny is a part of this, I'm just saying professional fighting that's left to judges scorecards always seems to come out shady. Happens in MMA too, but not as high profile as this was.

    Thoughts?

    I know I'm reaching by putting a pro fighting topic on a Cleveland sports forum, but any feedback or new discussions would be appreciated.

  • Manny should have fought to win not to outpoint. If this is the art of boxing no wonder its dying out.