Cool Article
-
Living in NYC has really fucked you up.
come on man.
what did i say that wasn't 100% true? i'm of the 'show me' mentality. weeden will give us 4 more wins now that he'll be our starter. so i have us winning four games this year now automnatically i gotta say 8 wins. for real?
little this little that. no one broght up the report of him showing up to camp overweight did they.
half you guys have crushes on these players. did nothing but drop the ball last year and he's our #1 receiver. BUT don't worry he'll be great this year. didn't we run a wr out of town a couple of years ago for doing the same thing?
but he gets a pass. and awww, he drops it.
-
Living in NYC has really fucked you up.
come on man.
what did i say that wasn't 100% true? i'm of the 'show me' mentality. weeden will give us 4 more wins now that he'll be our starter. so i have us winning four games this year now automnatically i gotta say 8 wins. for real?
little this little that. no one broght up the report of him showing up to camp overweight did they.
half you guys have crushes on these players. did nothing but drop the ball last year and he's our #1 receiver. BUT don't worry he'll be great this year. didn't we run a wr out of town a couple of years ago for doing the same thing?
but he gets a pass. and awww, he drops it.
come on man.
what did i say that wasn't 100% true? i'm of the 'show me' mentality. weeden will give us 4 more wins now that he'll be our starter. so i have us winning four games this year now automnatically i gotta say 8 wins. for real?
little this little that. no one broght up the report of him showing up to camp overweight did they.
half you guys have crushes on these players. did nothing but drop the ball last year and he's our #1 receiver. BUT don't worry he'll be great this year. didn't we run a wr out of town a couple of years ago for doing the same thing?
but he gets a pass. and awww, he drops it.
Nothing personal man. Your a fellow vet.
-
come on man.
what did i say that wasn't 100% true? i'm of the 'show me' mentality. weeden will give us 4 more wins now that he'll be our starter. so i have us winning four games this year now automnatically i gotta say 8 wins. for real?
little this little that. no one broght up the report of him showing up to camp overweight did they.
half you guys have crushes on these players. did nothing but drop the ball last year and he's our #1 receiver. BUT don't worry he'll be great this year. didn't we run a wr out of town a couple of years ago for doing the same thing?
but he gets a pass. and awww, he drops it.
Nothing personal man. Your a fellow vet.
Nothing personal man. Your a fellow vet.
none taken. half the shit i spit out i believe the other half i do to get reactions from certain members of the forum. (but yes nyc will turn you into one jaded asshole).
still say we go 4-12 and i'll give the additions of richardson and weeden another win each, so let's say 6-10.
god knows the opponent's defensive coordinators will be staying up late at night sweating our WR corp. heh.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Boy, you goofy bastards don't miss a thing do you.............. Okay, so I made a reference to Streisand's pubes based on her rageddy ass looking head hair and sickeningly marxist, socialist, anti-American points of view.
Let me retract the reference to her pussy patch and just says that I can't stand her.
Would I like her if she could hold on to the football? Only if James Harrison was hitting her after the catch.
And perhaps she might think that your views are fascist, militaristic, imperialist, anti-American points of view. So you would be even...but, having those views, she might think you are the perfect person to introduce her to Colonel Angus.
-
so are we talkin' selfish cupcake hog or gluttonous fat piggy? did other players "get on him" for taking more than his share, or just hate on him for helping himself to what was welcomely available? were they even Browns players? did Gocong give a shit?
having since cut the cupcakes out completely and shown a high level of self control in other aspects of his health and fitness as well...this fluff article is really about nothing. thanks for posting though, it is a fairly slow time of year for NFL.
anyway, we've highlighted Little's drops some, here's what he did catch in 2011.
Greg Little Weeks 1 - 9
Greg Little weeks 10 - 17
plenty of YAC displayed in these two vids from the rookie >> no worries.
every time he touches the ball he's intent on getting AT LEAST one more on the ground...and does. usually several in fact, and RARELY loses any yardage.
(check it out, 1st pass on 2nd video Seneca Wallace is the #1 WR HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
just thought someone else might get a kick out of that. also note, Colt throws a gorgeous 55 yarder at 48 seconds, also 2nd vid.
with protection and comfortability he's a completely different QB back there.
Weeden's got a tougher task than most acknowledge beating two vets... but iron sharpens iron, and the best WILL emerge VICTORIOUS!!)
-
What I see in those videos is an exceptional receiver who did all with what he could. He played on a terrible team where he was far and away the biggest threat. He played a position he only played one year in full in college and then set out an entire year. He didn't have the luxury of having a typical off season training program. It was pretty much a cold start at the beginning of the season. What I see is a player who came to camp eleven pounds lighter. Who's gotten faster and stronger and had a year to work with the team and trainers. A player who now has other weapons of offense that will surely have teams scouting for them. I see a player primed for a breakout season.
But, I'm also a Browns fan and overly optimistic at this point in the season. But I'm realistic about our situation with other receivers, and while I think Weeden will be great, I'm reserved in naming him a stud already. I know our defense won't be as good this year because our offense will be competent and other team's offenses will have to score more points and will pressure the defense more. I know things might not work out this year, but I'm sure about two of these things.
Trent Richardson and Greg Little WILL be GREAT players. Greg Little is going to catch 85 passes for a minimum of 900 yards and 8 TDs.
-
What I see in those videos is an exceptional receiver who did all with what he could. He played on a terrible team where he was far and away the biggest threat. He played a position he only played one year in full in college and then set out an entire year. He didn't have the luxury of having a typical off season training program. It was pretty much a cold start at the beginning of the season. What I see is a player who came to camp eleven pounds lighter. Who's gotten faster and stronger and had a year to work with the team and trainers. A player who now has other weapons of offense that will surely have teams scouting for them. I see a player primed for a breakout season.
But, I'm also a Browns fan and overly optimistic at this point in the season. But I'm realistic about our situation with other receivers, and while I think Weeden will be great, I'm reserved in naming him a stud already. I know our defense won't be as good this year because our offense will be competent and other team's offenses will have to score more points and will pressure the defense more. I know things might not work out this year, but I'm sure about two of these things.
Trent Richardson and Greg Little WILL be GREAT players. Greg Little is going to catch 85 passes for a minimum of 900 yards and 8 TDs.
What I see in those videos is an exceptional receiver who did all with what he could. He played on a terrible team where he was far and away the biggest threat. He played a position he only played one year in full in college and then set out an entire year. He didn't have the luxury of having a typical off season training program. It was pretty much a cold start at the beginning of the season. What I see is a player who came to camp eleven pounds lighter. Who's gotten faster and stronger and had a year to work with the team and trainers. A player who now has other weapons of offense that will surely have teams scouting for them. I see a player primed for a breakout season.
But, I'm also a Browns fan and overly optimistic at this point in the season. But I'm realistic about our situation with other receivers, and while I think Weeden will be great, I'm reserved in naming him a stud already. I know our defense won't be as good this year because our offense will be competent and other team's offenses will have to score more points and will pressure the defense more. I know things might not work out this year, but I'm sure about two of these things.
Trent Richardson and Greg Little WILL be GREAT players. Greg Little is going to catch 85 passes for a minimum of 900 yards and 8 TDs.
I agree, Greg Little can be a great player. His problem was focus, not lack of talent at all. If he can focus, there's no stopping him.
I went back and watched the Cincy game today. There were some passes that McCoy looked like he could be a viable starter in the league, especially on Little's TD. But then there were some passes that were just awful, like when he threw a wide open Norwood out of bounds. With the right line, the right receivers and the right circumstances, McCoy could be serviceable.
Unfortunately, it's very hard to get all the "right" things in place at the same time. That's why you need a QB who has the talent to be able to work successfully with what he's presented with. Weeden will be that guy. Weeden better be that guy.
-
Little is a possession receiver who drops the ball? His ceiling is a #2 but with the drops he's a #3...
-
Little is a possession receiver who drops the ball? His ceiling is a #2 but with the drops he's a #3...
Little is a possession receiver who drops the ball? His ceiling is a #2 but with the drops he's a #3...
I would not say Little is a possession receiver. He was last year because our offense sucked and was never in rhythm and he was the only "weapon" on the team. There is no doubt in my mind that he can get major yards after the catch and develop into a legit WR. He might not be a burner, but few #1 WRs are.. Norwood and Cooper are possession receivers, Little has the potential to be much more. He needs to correct the drops no doubt, but Im excited to see what he is going to do this year.
I think his ceiling is definitely a #1 WR. I think he will turn out to be a very solid #2 WR though, and not all teams need a "#1 WR" to be successful.
-
Little should have over 80 rec this year with 7 TDs. No reason why he couldnt do that if he held onto the ball, and Weeden throws him good balls consistently.
-
Little is a possession receiver who drops the ball? His ceiling is a #2 but with the drops he's a #3...
I would not say Little is a possession receiver. He was last year because our offense sucked and was never in rhythm and he was the only "weapon" on the team. There is no doubt in my mind that he can get major yards after the catch and develop into a legit WR. He might not be a burner, but few #1 WRs are.. Norwood and Cooper are possession receivers, Little has the potential to be much more. He needs to correct the drops no doubt, but Im excited to see what he is going to do this year.
I think his ceiling is definitely a #1 WR. I think he will turn out to be a very solid #2 WR though, and not all teams need a "#1 WR" to be successful.
Norwood and Cooper are possession receivers,
who wouldn't even make it on most other teams' practice squads let alone make a pro team's starting day roster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login