Oreo
-
-
So are you participating in the boycott?
-
Wait... There are gonna be awesome rainbow Oreos?!
And people are actually gonna boycott them??!
-
I'm not sure I get the point of this thread but that cookie looks delicious.
-
Oreo came out with a campaign for LGBT equality. People decided to boycott Oreo. Discuss.
-
too much sugar -
-
I'm still boycotting them for their message of racial integration.
-
I'm still boycotting them for their message of racial integration.
I'm still boycotting them for their message of racial integration.
Ha
-
too much sugar -
too much sugar -
I agree with FairHooker, for once. I swear, I thought I was the only one who thought that cookie looked disgusting.
-
If they make six time stuffed oreos, I'll buy them
-
Trader Joe's makes an Oreo that doesn't have all the shit that Nabisco puts in Oreo's. Tastes better, too.
Seriously, have you ever looked at what's in an Oreo cookie? It's not a cookie. It's a science project.
I'd rather eat what Cal grows.
-
Trader Joe's makes an Oreo that doesn't have all the shit that Nabisco puts in Oreo's. Tastes better, too.
Seriously, have you ever looked at what's in an Oreo cookie? It's not a cookie. It's a science project.
I'd rather eat what Cal grows.
Trader Joe's makes an Oreo that doesn't have all the shit that Nabisco puts in Oreo's. Tastes better, too.
Seriously, have you ever looked at what's in an Oreo cookie? It's not a cookie. It's a science project.
I'd rather eat what Cal grows.
Well then...its not an oreo, is it?
-
Nope. But I have no particular loyalty to Nabisco, you know? Make a better cookie with less shit in it and I'll buy it.
I'm not of the opinion Nabisco and Kraft and General Mills are really in business to give you good food. They're in the business of making food that tastes good and is cheap to produce.
-
funny you mentioned General Mills.. They are on record as being opposed to the proposed marriage ammendment on the ballot this fall in Minnesota. They are on the boycott list too
All I can say is, if you are a boycotter, all thats left for food choices are whats best for you anyways! fresh stuff - produce

-
People should just boycott the black cookie part.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login