Holder
-
Does anyone here, even the hardest of the left, think that this is an attempt to lynch a black man?
Are any of you embarrassed by the reaction?
WSS
-
Does anyone here, even the hardest of the left, think that this is an attempt to lynch a black man?
Are any of you embarrassed by the reaction?
WSS
Does anyone here, even the hardest of the left, think that this is an attempt to lynch a black man?
Are any of you embarrassed by the reaction?
WSS
And the old race card comes out. How typical. How very typical. Comedians key and peele are correct. "Racist" is the n word for white people. It will be amusing to see that he skates now that the gauntlet is thrown down.
-
People are putting race into this?
Oh Geez,..
-
Heck?
WSS
-
Heck?
WSS
Heck?
WSS
Heck must be holding a sit out.
This is not his topic of discussion and he cannot cut and paste answers or questions from his emails in regards to Holder.
Give it a few days and he may have a reply.
-
Heck?
WSS
Heck must be holding a sit out.
This is not his topic of discussion and he cannot cut and paste answers or questions from his emails in regards to Holder.
Give it a few days and he may have a reply.
Heck must be holding a sit out.
This is not his topic of discussion and he cannot cut and paste answers or questions from his emails in regards to Holder.
Give it a few days and he may have a reply.
You just copied, posted and posted a whole article, lol
Do people really gave to respond this quickly?
-
Oh, heck will get around to it.
After he checks in with media matters and finds out what he's supposed to say......
-
Heck must be holding a sit out.
This is not his topic of discussion and he cannot cut and paste answers or questions from his emails in regards to Holder.
Give it a few days and he may have a reply.
You just copied, posted and posted a whole article, lol
Do people really gave to respond this quickly?
You just copied, posted and posted a whole article, lol
Do people really gave to respond this quickly?
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
-
You just copied, posted and posted a whole article, lol
Do people really gave to respond this quickly?
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
Like I said, this guy really in college as an engineering student? He sounds 14 years old.
-
You just copied, posted and posted a whole article, lol
Do people really gave to respond this quickly?
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
He was quoting Mr t.
-
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
He was quoting Mr t.
He was quoting Mr t.
Thank you, haha.
Geez guys... I literally have Mr T's post quoted in mine
-
I think Mr. Holder is pretty well insulated from any prosecution for now, and is probably laughing at the House ruling? impeach or civil trial next move for the House?
-
[quote name='The Cysko Kid' timestamp='1341009286' post='293794'
He was quoting Mr t.
T did not cut and paste an article here either.
I asked a question that anyone with a vestigial knowledge of the issue would have under stood.
WSS
-
[quote name='The Cysko Kid' timestamp='1341009286' post='293794'
He was quoting Mr t.
T did not cut and paste an article here either.
I asked a question that anyone with a vestigial knowledge of the issue would have under stood.
WSS
T did not cut and paste an article here either.
I asked a question that anyone with a vestigial knowledge of the issue would have under stood.
WSS
And I gave you all the answer I thought it deserved. Whoopity-do.
-
T did not cut and paste an article here either.
I asked a question that anyone with a vestigial knowledge of the issue would have under stood.
WSS
And I gave you all the answer I thought it deserved. Whoopity-do.
And I gave you all the answer I thought it deserved. Whoopity-do.
Yes you did.
Actually I was also interested in what the liberals had to say.
Apparently they're ducking this one.
WSS
-
I didn't copy and paste anything woodrow.
WSS
Like I said, this guy really in college as an engineering student? He sounds 14 years old.
Like I said, this guy really in college as an engineering student? He sounds 14 years old.
My 9 year old grandaughter has more intelligence.
-
And I gave you all the answer I thought it deserved. Whoopity-do.
Yes you did.
Actually I was also interested in what the liberals had to say.
Apparently they're ducking this one.
WSS
Yes you did.
Actually I was also interested in what the liberals had to say.
Apparently they're ducking this one.
WSS
Eh what else is new? Liberals love it when the race card is played. After all approximately 99.9% of the time its getting played is by liberals. If you're waiting for heck to come out denouncing it you'll be waiting awhile.
-
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize everything that happens here is completely isolated to each thread.
T you pasted an article in another thread, that's where I irony is
It's funny to insult someone saying they'll do something you do on a daily basis here. Then, Steve thinks I'm replying to him for some reason, dumbassery ensues, and everyone forgot about the dumbassery to begin with
-
There's groundhogs on our farm who are smarter than Little Johnnie Woodpecker.
so..... Woody.......it ....isn't ....just....cut and paste.
It's cutting and pasting YOUR FREAKIN OPINIONS ON ANY SU&BJECT.
That's what Heck does. Then He adopts those cut and pastes AS HIS OPINION>
now, the rest of us generally have opinions developed over years time of experience life, reading a lot,
hearing a lot, and seeing a lot.
And apply some relevant history to that, and you have a forged opinion, that is often buoyed by
cutting and pasting current events.
Now, you and Heck and Vapor, oth, go with the prevalent latest and fadest key words
that all the other liberals spout. No history, no experiences.... just stupidass retorts, personal attacks and changes of subjects,....
and cherry picked stories or alleged facts, often in graph form, to support the liberal anti everything party line.
And if all that fails..... they go silent. Big difference. Liberals base their "opinions" on anti-everything status quo emotions.
Like, Shep always insisted that ALL SCIENTISTS were mmgw supporters. Every one of em.
And time and time again, we kept posting information about scientists who did NOT agree with that.
But, he kept using the same. To a liberal, a "fact" is just a theory or lie that they insist constantly, to be fact.
Because they WANT it to be. And their theories change as soon as it benefits them to flip 180 degrees if they have to, for "advantage.
Obamao did it himself many times. He was outraged that Bush had a fed deficit. Then he makes it a hell of a lot more greater.
Where's the beef? And not one lib will discuss that hypocrisy by Obamao.
-
Well duh its not all scientists. It's 97%
Now you are copying my phrases? You use keywords lol. You post articles from the same 4 sources every time. You are the person who's responses are easy to predict..
This is pretty ridiculous haha
And another point, I can't possibly have a real opinion because I am 20? That's pretty lame. I'm sure if I agreed with you i would be wise beyond my years or something
And how convenient it is that all people on the other side of the political aisle can't have real opinions or make real points.... It's most like you are completely blinded to anything that is conservative... Never, right?
Also, feel free to call my stupid all you want. It's basically like calling me short or calling an apple blue. It doesn't have any base or make any sense.
I'll keep calling you and Bunker dumb though as long as you keep doing dumb things.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login