Weeden Holding Out?
-
Worry about your own boys,we'll worry about ours...Or secretly. You just love us too much!
Worry about your own boys,we'll worry about ours...Or secretly. You just love us too much!
I'm not trolling but posts like the above only encourage trolling. I saw that he was holding out and came here to read the opinions on the matter. I was surprised to see that there wasn't a thread discussing it. Even when I'm not trolling or "flaming" I still get accused of doing it. I also couldn't care less about Weeden holding out BUT things are slow in the NFL right now and I was curious.
-
Still a month away from training camp, no reason to be worried yet. I'm sure they'll get it done
-
I came here hoping to read the opinions and it seems you guys don't even have a thread about it? Man you boys are slacking! Apparently he's holding out to ensure his 4th year is guaranteed. I personally think it's BS, considering he's done nothing to prove he's worth additional guaranteed money. I do get his angle because he is older but considering where he was drafted I'd be pretty aggravated with his current position. Thoughts?
Homotron said:
I came here hoping to read the opinions and it seems you guys don't even have a thread about it? Man you boys are slacking! Apparently he's holding out to ensure his 4th year is guaranteed. I personally think it's BS, considering he's done nothing to prove he's worth additional guaranteed money. I do get his angle because he is older but considering where he was drafted I'd be pretty aggravated with his current position. Thoughts?
Training Camp is a month away- too early to get overly concerned yet.
-
Same thing is happening with your boy Decastro. Same thing happened last season with the players drafted in the same time slot. They all signed in time. Nothing to worry about.
-
Same thing is happening with your boy Decastro. Same thing happened last season with the players drafted in the same time slot. They all signed in time. Nothing to worry about.
Same thing is happening with your boy Decastro. Same thing happened last season with the players drafted in the same time slot. They all signed in time. Nothing to worry about.
DeCastro isn't holding out. I only made this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that he was demanding his 4th year be guaranteed. I'm sure he'll sign but still think it's being selfish.
-
He wants the 4th year guaranteed so that he can collect his social security when the contract is up.
-
He wants the 4th year guaranteed so that he can collect his social security when the contract is up.
He wants the 4th year guaranteed so that he can collect his social security when the contract is up.
and he can get the senior citizen discount at the local shop and drop on tuesdays.
-
He wants the 4th year guaranteed so that he can collect his social security when the contract is up.
and he can get the senior citizen discount at the local shop and drop on tuesdays.
-
I came here hoping to read the opinions and it seems you guys don't even have a thread about it? Man you boys are slacking! Apparently he's holding out to ensure his 4th year is guaranteed. I personally think it's BS, considering he's done nothing to prove he's worth additional guaranteed money. I do get his angle because he is older but considering where he was drafted I'd be pretty aggravated with his current position. Thoughts?
Homotron said:
I came here hoping to read the opinions and it seems you guys don't even have a thread about it? Man you boys are slacking! Apparently he's holding out to ensure his 4th year is guaranteed. I personally think it's BS, considering he's done nothing to prove he's worth additional guaranteed money. I do get his angle because he is older but considering where he was drafted I'd be pretty aggravated with his current position. Thoughts?
You'd better stay home and keep an eye out for Ben....those sorority parties can be very enticing.
-
It's not holding out until he misses a scheduled event due to contract issues. 30 days out still. chill...
-
Same thing is happening with your boy Decastro. Same thing happened last season with the players drafted in the same time slot. They all signed in time. Nothing to worry about.
DeCastro isn't holding out. I only made this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that he was demanding his 4th year be guaranteed. I'm sure he'll sign but still think it's being selfish.
Homotron said:
DeCastro isn't holding out. I only made this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that he was demanding his 4th year be guaranteed. I'm sure he'll sign but still think it's being selfish.
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
-
-
Homotron said:
DeCastro isn't holding out. I only made this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that he was demanding his 4th year be guaranteed. I'm sure he'll sign but still think it's being selfish.
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
I'm talking about Weeden saying he wants a guaranteed 4th year which is strange for players drafted in the last part of the first round. DeCastro not long ago reported to the Steelers for the first time because of the class schedule at Standford. Usually it's a guaranteed 3 years for players drafted in the last part of the first and THAT is the reason i started the thread. I'm fully aware that DeCastro hasn't signed but he's not threatening to "hold out" of training camp. He just hasn't signed yet.
-
Homotron said:
I came here hoping to read the opinions and it seems you guys don't even have a thread about it? Man you boys are slacking! Apparently he's holding out to ensure his 4th year is guaranteed. I personally think it's BS, considering he's done nothing to prove he's worth additional guaranteed money. I do get his angle because he is older but considering where he was drafted I'd be pretty aggravated with his current position. Thoughts?
You'd better stay home and keep an eye out for Ben....those sorority parties can be very enticing.
-
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
I'm talking about Weeden saying he wants a guaranteed 4th year which is strange for players drafted in the last part of the first round. DeCastro not long ago reported to the Steelers for the first time because of the class schedule at Standford. Usually it's a guaranteed 3 years for players drafted in the last part of the first and THAT is the reason i started the thread. I'm fully aware that DeCastro hasn't signed but he's not threatening to "hold out" of training camp. He just hasn't signed yet.
Homotron said:
I'm talking about Weeden saying he wants a guaranteed 4th year which is strange for players drafted in the last part of the first round. DeCastro not long ago reported to the Steelers for the first time because of the class schedule at Standford. Usually it's a guaranteed 3 years for players drafted in the last part of the first and THAT is the reason i started the thread. I'm fully aware that DeCastro hasn't signed but he's not threatening to "hold out" of training camp. He just hasn't signed yet.
And Weeden hasn't said he is holding out and I quote, "I don't want to be fined 30K a day." DeCastro did not need to be in Pittsburgh to get his deal done. All those guys mentioned in the article are trying to get all or some of their final year guaranteed. I fine it incredibly stupid that you claim it's weird for players at that point in the draft to get their final year guaranteed when it's only the 2nd year of the pay scale and as I mentioned before all the players from this same draft area held out this long last season to (surprise!) try to get more money parentage in their 4th season.
Go back to your own board and stop trying to kick sand at people from what is a bare cement floor.
-
Homotron said:
I'm talking about Weeden saying he wants a guaranteed 4th year which is strange for players drafted in the last part of the first round. DeCastro not long ago reported to the Steelers for the first time because of the class schedule at Standford. Usually it's a guaranteed 3 years for players drafted in the last part of the first and THAT is the reason i started the thread. I'm fully aware that DeCastro hasn't signed but he's not threatening to "hold out" of training camp. He just hasn't signed yet.
And Weeden hasn't said he is holding out and I quote, "I don't want to be fined 30K a day." DeCastro did not need to be in Pittsburgh to get his deal done. All those guys mentioned in the article are trying to get all or some of their final year guaranteed. I fine it incredibly stupid that you claim it's weird for players at that point in the draft to get their final year guaranteed when it's only the 2nd year of the pay scale and as I mentioned before all the players from this same draft area held out this long last season to (surprise!) try to get more money parentage in their 4th season.
Go back to your own board and stop trying to kick sand at people from what is a bare cement floor.
And Weeden hasn't said he is holding out and I quote, "I don't want to be fined 30K a day." DeCastro did not need to be in Pittsburgh to get his deal done. All those guys mentioned in the article are trying to get all or some of their final year guaranteed. I fine it incredibly stupid that you claim it's weird for players at that point in the draft to get their final year guaranteed when it's only the 2nd year of the pay scale and as I mentioned before all the players from this same draft area held out this long last season to (surprise!) try to get more money parentage in their 4th season.
Go back to your own board and stop trying to kick sand at people from what is a bare cement floor.
You boys are ridiculous. I start a thread for a legit discussion with ZERO ill will and everyone here is acting as if I'm pissing on their front lawn. I posted this because i DID read that he said he was "holding out" until his 4th year was guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all.
-
Homotron said:
DeCastro isn't holding out. I only made this thread because I thought it was ridiculous that he was demanding his 4th year be guaranteed. I'm sure he'll sign but still think it's being selfish.
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
DeCastro is doing the same thing. All the draft picks in that area are doing the same thing.
The national media is only paying attention to Weeden because he is a QB, but you boy is holding out for the same exact reason.
The difference is that Decastro is the best player drafted ever! and he deserves to make billions. Why not hold out? Cleveland drafted both Richardson and Weeden before him, but Decastro is still so much better, just for the fact that he went to Pittsburgh. The Steelers front office is just so talented that they went to the 20 teams ahead of them and were able to convince them not to take Decastro.
At least this is what Steeler fans here in Western PA have been saying...
-
And Weeden hasn't said he is holding out and I quote, "I don't want to be fined 30K a day." DeCastro did not need to be in Pittsburgh to get his deal done. All those guys mentioned in the article are trying to get all or some of their final year guaranteed. I fine it incredibly stupid that you claim it's weird for players at that point in the draft to get their final year guaranteed when it's only the 2nd year of the pay scale and as I mentioned before all the players from this same draft area held out this long last season to (surprise!) try to get more money parentage in their 4th season.
Go back to your own board and stop trying to kick sand at people from what is a bare cement floor.
You boys are ridiculous. I start a thread for a legit discussion with ZERO ill will and everyone here is acting as if I'm pissing on their front lawn. I posted this because i DID read that he said he was "holding out" until his 4th year was guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all.
Homotron said:
You boys are ridiculous. I start a thread for a legit discussion with ZERO ill will and everyone here is acting as if I'm pissing on their front lawn. I posted this because i DID read that he said he was "holding out" until his 4th year was guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all.
What exactly is he holding out from? The July 4th holiday? DeCastro isn't signed either as are several other 1st round picks. So since training camp isn't started yet either they are all holding out or all aren't. If training camp opens and he isn't signed then I we might have something to discuss.
-
And Weeden hasn't said he is holding out and I quote, "I don't want to be fined 30K a day." DeCastro did not need to be in Pittsburgh to get his deal done. All those guys mentioned in the article are trying to get all or some of their final year guaranteed. I fine it incredibly stupid that you claim it's weird for players at that point in the draft to get their final year guaranteed when it's only the 2nd year of the pay scale and as I mentioned before all the players from this same draft area held out this long last season to (surprise!) try to get more money parentage in their 4th season.
Go back to your own board and stop trying to kick sand at people from what is a bare cement floor.
You boys are ridiculous. I start a thread for a legit discussion with ZERO ill will and everyone here is acting as if I'm pissing on their front lawn. I posted this because i DID read that he said he was "holding out" until his 4th year was guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all.
Homotron said:
You boys are ridiculous. I start a thread for a legit discussion with ZERO ill will and everyone here is acting as if I'm pissing on their front lawn. I posted this because i DID read that he said he was "holding out" until his 4th year was guaranteed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all.
No you read an article where he said he is going to sign before camps start that the writer decided to title Weeden is Holding out. Decstro is doing the same thing so go back to you Pittspuke forum and discuss that shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login