New Team Name
-
Why would you want to change the name of the Bluejackets? A man with an appreciation of history such as you should recognize the significance and reason for the name Bluejackets.
I do understand the history. I just don't think it is all that good of a name for a sports team. I guess I believe that because it does come from a somewhat obscure historical situation that it is too subtle.
I do understand the history. I just don't think it is all that good of a name for a sports team. I guess I believe that because it does come from a somewhat obscure historical situation that it is too subtle.
Fair enough! As a huge PENS fans I kind of like the name Bluejackets.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login