Is this Bpard Comedy Central or
-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
-
Are we gonna focus on winnng or just fuque around...............best guess so far is fquaqe around...........let's do way better................WINNING IS A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE NOT PISSING ON THOSE WHO BEAT THE SELHEIT OUT OF US>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the latter is a BIG TIME LOSER
-
There is a difference between hating the Steelers and thinking they stink. Nobody serious here think they stink, as much as we hate them.
And we're, for the most part, following a downtrodden franchise here. If we didn't have some fun with it, being a Browns fan these days would, well, suck.
-
@shepwrite said:
Please. You ad guys get awards every other week.These days, instead of Gold Lions we're getting Pink Slips.
-
@shepwrite said:
Advertising gives out more awards than country music. Ba-dum-bum.Yeah, the entertainment industry is one to talk.

-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
I can remember all the post about wanting Spags and McDaniels and wanting Pioli and wanting a guy with a aggressive defense, then we hire Mangini and now most fans are talking about what a great move it was and that Belichek won his 2nd time around and blah blah blah, but they don't tell you that only 8 head coaches have been hired immediately after they were fired and only 2 of those coaches had winning records at there 2nd job.
We have guys like Masters and Ytown who are wrong 99% of the time and post like they have worked for a NFL team
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong, guys claiming this offense would be awesome, the o-line was a top 5 line in the league, the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place, the AFC North was changing and the Browns would rule.
How many times have you heard the Steelers and Ravens fear the Browns.....What is there to fear, the Browns have not won anything since the 80's
How many times do I have to hear about all the championships we won......how many years was that 40 something years ago, what championships have the Browns won in the last 40+ years
We are told of the rivalry between the Steelers and now the Ravens......what rivalry, you have to win sometimes to have a rivalry
Rich I visit many other cities and when you mention the Browns people are laughing at us as a joke of a franchise yet people claim we are the greatest football fans in the NFL, we are great for being fooled by the front office every year, as a diehard Browns fans this just makes me sick that we can't put a decent team on the field, I don't want to hear about what we did 40+ years ago I want a winner now, it makes me sick that we have never appeared in a Super Bowl game but the fans want to talk about all our championships some 40 years ago, until the fans demand excellence we will continue to get the crap the front office puts on the field every year.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
I can remember all the post about wanting Spags and McDaniels and wanting Pioli and wanting a guy with a aggressive defense, then we hire Mangini and now most fans are talking about what a great move it was and that Belichek won his 2nd time around and blah blah blah, but they don't tell you that only 8 head coaches have been hired immediately after they were fired and only 2 of those coaches had winning records at there 2nd job.
We have guys like Masters and Ytown who are wrong 99% of the time and post like they have worked for a NFL team
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong, guys claiming this offense would be awesome, the o-line was a top 5 line in the league, the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place, the AFC North was changing and the Browns would rule.
How many times have you heard the Steelers and Ravens fear the Browns.....What is there to fear, the Browns have not won anything since the 80's
How many times do I have to hear about all the championships we won......how many years was that 40 something years ago, what championships have the Browns won in the last 40+ years
We are told of the rivalry between the Steelers and now the Ravens......what rivalry, you have to win sometimes to have a rivalry
Rich I visit many other cities and when you mention the Browns people are laughing at us as a joke of a franchise yet people claim we are the greatest football fans in the NFL, we are great for being fooled by the front office every year, as a diehard Browns fans this just makes me sick that we can't put a decent team on the field, I don't want to hear about what we did 40+ years ago I want a winner now, it makes me sick that we have never appeared in a Super Bowl game but the fans want to talk about all our championships some 40 years ago, until the fans demand excellence we will continue to get the crap the front office puts on the field every year.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong
I was wrong.
guys claiming this offense would be awesome
I was wrong.
the o-line was a top 5 line in the league
I was wrong.
the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place
Nah, that was the Bengals, and that wasn't a tough call.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
A sense of humor might be beneficial, folks.
-
-
Are we gonna focus on winnng or just fuque around...............best guess so far is fquaqe around...........let's do way better................WINNING IS A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE NOT PISSING ON THOSE WHO BEAT THE SELHEIT OUT OF US>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the latter is a BIG TIME LOSER
Are we gonna focus on winnng or just fuque around...............best guess so far is fquaqe around...........let's do way better................WINNING IS A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE NOT PISSING ON THOSE WHO BEAT THE SELHEIT OUT OF US>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the latter is a BIG TIME LOSER
Who on this board can focus on the Browns winning? Last time I checked no one here was part of the actual organization. Delusional as always Rich.
-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
I can remember all the post about wanting Spags and McDaniels and wanting Pioli and wanting a guy with a aggressive defense, then we hire Mangini and now most fans are talking about what a great move it was and that Belichek won his 2nd time around and blah blah blah, but they don't tell you that only 8 head coaches have been hired immediately after they were fired and only 2 of those coaches had winning records at there 2nd job.
We have guys like Masters and Ytown who are wrong 99% of the time and post like they have worked for a NFL team
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong, guys claiming this offense would be awesome, the o-line was a top 5 line in the league, the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place, the AFC North was changing and the Browns would rule.
How many times have you heard the Steelers and Ravens fear the Browns.....What is there to fear, the Browns have not won anything since the 80's
How many times do I have to hear about all the championships we won......how many years was that 40 something years ago, what championships have the Browns won in the last 40+ years
We are told of the rivalry between the Steelers and now the Ravens......what rivalry, you have to win sometimes to have a rivalry
Rich I visit many other cities and when you mention the Browns people are laughing at us as a joke of a franchise yet people claim we are the greatest football fans in the NFL, we are great for being fooled by the front office every year, as a diehard Browns fans this just makes me sick that we can't put a decent team on the field, I don't want to hear about what we did 40+ years ago I want a winner now, it makes me sick that we have never appeared in a Super Bowl game but the fans want to talk about all our championships some 40 years ago, until the fans demand excellence we will continue to get the crap the front office puts on the field every year.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
I can remember all the post about wanting Spags and McDaniels and wanting Pioli and wanting a guy with a aggressive defense, then we hire Mangini and now most fans are talking about what a great move it was and that Belichek won his 2nd time around and blah blah blah, but they don't tell you that only 8 head coaches have been hired immediately after they were fired and only 2 of those coaches had winning records at there 2nd job.
We have guys like Masters and Ytown who are wrong 99% of the time and post like they have worked for a NFL team
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong, guys claiming this offense would be awesome, the o-line was a top 5 line in the league, the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place, the AFC North was changing and the Browns would rule.
How many times have you heard the Steelers and Ravens fear the Browns.....What is there to fear, the Browns have not won anything since the 80's
How many times do I have to hear about all the championships we won......how many years was that 40 something years ago, what championships have the Browns won in the last 40+ years
We are told of the rivalry between the Steelers and now the Ravens......what rivalry, you have to win sometimes to have a rivalry
Rich I visit many other cities and when you mention the Browns people are laughing at us as a joke of a franchise yet people claim we are the greatest football fans in the NFL, we are great for being fooled by the front office every year, as a diehard Browns fans this just makes me sick that we can't put a decent team on the field, I don't want to hear about what we did 40+ years ago I want a winner now, it makes me sick that we have never appeared in a Super Bowl game but the fans want to talk about all our championships some 40 years ago, until the fans demand excellence we will continue to get the crap the front office puts on the field every year.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
Aww... thanks for calling me out. Seeing as how you add zero value or input, other than bitching about everything, I'll take it as a compliment.
-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
I can remember all the post about wanting Spags and McDaniels and wanting Pioli and wanting a guy with a aggressive defense, then we hire Mangini and now most fans are talking about what a great move it was and that Belichek won his 2nd time around and blah blah blah, but they don't tell you that only 8 head coaches have been hired immediately after they were fired and only 2 of those coaches had winning records at there 2nd job.
We have guys like Masters and Ytown who are wrong 99% of the time and post like they have worked for a NFL team
This year how many posters were posting that the Browns would win the division? they never come out and admit they are wrong, guys claiming this offense would be awesome, the o-line was a top 5 line in the league, the Ravens or Steelers would be battling for last place, the AFC North was changing and the Browns would rule.
How many times have you heard the Steelers and Ravens fear the Browns.....What is there to fear, the Browns have not won anything since the 80's
How many times do I have to hear about all the championships we won......how many years was that 40 something years ago, what championships have the Browns won in the last 40+ years
We are told of the rivalry between the Steelers and now the Ravens......what rivalry, you have to win sometimes to have a rivalry
Rich I visit many other cities and when you mention the Browns people are laughing at us as a joke of a franchise yet people claim we are the greatest football fans in the NFL, we are great for being fooled by the front office every year, as a diehard Browns fans this just makes me sick that we can't put a decent team on the field, I don't want to hear about what we did 40+ years ago I want a winner now, it makes me sick that we have never appeared in a Super Bowl game but the fans want to talk about all our championships some 40 years ago, until the fans demand excellence we will continue to get the crap the front office puts on the field every year.
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
Sonny, it has been that way for ages. The city of Cleveldn screwed themselves when they allowed Modell to fall on such hard times. All I ever heard is how bad he was. SO people got their wish.
The majority of the posters here, you excluded are incapable of thinking for themselves. They don't realize that the NFL NEVER gives ANY ex coach a bad rating and in fact fluffs them up so they can all get jobs and happily keep quiet about how screwed up the Browns are.
Why The Fook is Lerner hiring coaches? What does he know about football? WTF is it with ex PAtriots coffee fetchers?
This franchise is the worst in the history of the NFL.
-
Rich it seems to me some of the guys on this board buy anything the front office is selling them
This franchise is no better than the Bengals and the Lions we like to laugh at.
Sonny, it has been that way for ages. The city of Cleveldn screwed themselves when they allowed Modell to fall on such hard times. All I ever heard is how bad he was. SO people got their wish.
The majority of the posters here, you excluded are incapable of thinking for themselves. They don't realize that the NFL NEVER gives ANY ex coach a bad rating and in fact fluffs them up so they can all get jobs and happily keep quiet about how screwed up the Browns are.
Why The Fook is Lerner hiring coaches? What does he know about football? WTF is it with ex PAtriots coffee fetchers?
This franchise is the worst in the history of the NFL.
They don't realize that the NFL NEVER gives ANY ex coach a bad rating and in fact fluffs them up so they can all get jobs
Umm....sure. OK.
You are what we thought you were. Why don't we just crown your ass right now? But you are what we thought you were; and we let you off the hook.
And I'm sure Marinelli's phone is ringing off the hook as well.
-
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
My guess based on behavior for now quite some time...........sorry folks .........it is comedy central NFL
nice thread goober...It fits you well....
-
@inspecta said:
Sony, you still haven't answered the question I posed to you in several other threads.When did you become such a huge blubbering vagina?
I mean, seriously, I don't remember you being this negative, and having this much vitriol towards your fellow fans. Are you trying to emulate Rich and Ghoolie?
Can you even comprehend what it would take for Lerner to sell the team? What kind of effort would be needed? We would basically have to pretend it's 1995 all over again and just go about our lives as if the Browns didn't exist.
And that's not going to happen, ever.
All of us have bitched and moaned about this team at one point or another, the difference from the normal folks and assholes is that the assholes actually get pissed at the normal folks for not only wanting the team to do well, but to be optimistic that it can happen.
I just don't get it. Maybe your going through a divorce or something, but seriously your attitude sucks balls and adds nothing to the conversation. So until you change it just expect to be treated with the same respect as Ghoolie and Rich.
Let me say that because I love the Browns and am a huge fan that I have to continue to take this crap that the front office is giving us.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING........
What is there for me to be optimistic about? Should I be happy we hired a guy like Mangini?
I refuse to be a HOMER AND DRINK THE KOOL AID ABOUT THE BROWNS, UNTIL I SEE IMPROVEMENT ON THE FIELD.
Now you can get upset with me I really don't care I am posting how I feel and you can either respect my opinion or diss me.
Inspecta, do you know what its felt like the past 9 years going to the stadium every Sunday to watch the crap the front office as provided, do you know how much I have spent on Browns gear over the years and to be given a sh***y product.
The problem I find with most Browns fans is they will complain and thats all they will do, the Browns will not get another dollar off me until I see a change on the field. As long as the fans continue to shell out the dollars this front office is not going to be concerned with what us Browns fans feel or think, the front office is more concerned with making as much money as they can make and trying to become the Cleveland version of the NE Patriots.
-
@inspecta said:
Dude, I completely understand and agree with what you've just said. And I've always thought you were a good poster, but lately you've been a condecending tool towards everybody, just like Rich and Ghoolie.We're all frustrated, and I'm happy my father hasn't had to see the last 9 years, but I'm sure he's rolling over in his grave. It's a travesty that we've been reduced to what we have, but at the same time, we are still fans and still hope for the best.
I don't think Mangini was such a bad pick we should just be conceding the season already. There are a lot of good things, and bad things about his coaching style. Bottom line is that this is a guy with coaching experience, who is young and smart. Will it work out? I have no idea, based on our history it doesn't look good, but that's just being a browns fan. Nothing has worked since our return, so we tend to be pessimistic that anything short of Jesus coaching the team will work.
^^^ Very Well said!
-
@inspecta said:
Dude, I completely understand and agree with what you've just said. And I've always thought you were a good poster, but lately you've been a condecending tool towards everybody, just like Rich and Ghoolie.We're all frustrated, and I'm happy my father hasn't had to see the last 9 years, but I'm sure he's rolling over in his grave. It's a travesty that we've been reduced to what we have, but at the same time, we are still fans and still hope for the best.
I don't think Mangini was such a bad pick we should just be conceding the season already. There are a lot of good things, and bad things about his coaching style. Bottom line is that this is a guy with coaching experience, who is young and smart. Will it work out? I have no idea, based on our history it doesn't look good, but that's just being a browns fan. Nothing has worked since our return, so we tend to be pessimistic that anything short of Jesus coaching the team will work.
^^^ Very Well said!
^^^ Very Well said!
I still say it's the Modell Curse, because he fired Paul Brown.
If we're gonna suck, at LEAST beat Pittsburgh, Cincy, Balt, & Denver next season.
-
@inspecta said:
Sony, you still haven't answered the question I posed to you in several other threads.When did you become such a huge blubbering vagina?
I mean, seriously, I don't remember you being this negative, and having this much vitriol towards your fellow fans. Are you trying to emulate Rich and Ghoolie?
Can you even comprehend what it would take for Lerner to sell the team? What kind of effort would be needed? We would basically have to pretend it's 1995 all over again and just go about our lives as if the Browns didn't exist.
And that's not going to happen, ever.
All of us have bitched and moaned about this team at one point or another, the difference from the normal folks and assholes is that the assholes actually get pissed at the normal folks for not only wanting the team to do well, but to be optimistic that it can happen.
I just don't get it. Maybe your going through a divorce or something, but seriously your attitude sucks balls and adds nothing to the conversation. So until you change it just expect to be treated with the same respect as Ghoolie and Rich.
Let me say that because I love the Browns and am a huge fan that I have to continue to take this crap that the front office is giving us.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING........
What is there for me to be optimistic about? Should I be happy we hired a guy like Mangini?
I refuse to be a HOMER AND DRINK THE KOOL AID ABOUT THE BROWNS, UNTIL I SEE IMPROVEMENT ON THE FIELD.
Now you can get upset with me I really don't care I am posting how I feel and you can either respect my opinion or diss me.
Inspecta, do you know what its felt like the past 9 years going to the stadium every Sunday to watch the crap the front office as provided, do you know how much I have spent on Browns gear over the years and to be given a sh***y product.
The problem I find with most Browns fans is they will complain and thats all they will do, the Browns will not get another dollar off me until I see a change on the field. As long as the fans continue to shell out the dollars this front office is not going to be concerned with what us Browns fans feel or think, the front office is more concerned with making as much money as they can make and trying to become the Cleveland version of the NE Patriots.
...I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING........
We all are. Right there with you. But there's no need to be miserable from now until next fall, when we'll then have a whiff of how this will all shake out.
Let's hope for 8-10 wins, dream about 11, and pray it's not another losing season.
You want to talk about drinking Kool Aid, come to my house during any family party and watch Notre Dame Kool-Aid being bonged. Every year, the ND alums have 9-10 wins figured out with miles of emails and boards as to why it will happen. No reality whatsoever. When Weis was on the hot-seat at the end of the season, they had Urban Meyer on his way.

Anywho, I've not heard anyone here talk about winning the division, the AFC, or going deep into the playoffs. We might be sipping a little with hopes of 8-10 wins, but I don't think expectations are over the top yet. (Although, if we nail the draft, get something for DA, and pick up a nice FA or two, then I'll probably chug at least one pint of the Browns ale).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
