Crossroads - Joe Walsh
-
Anybody, especially Steve, see this show on CMT ?
There was Joe Walsh singing his songs, with Brad Paisley, Sara Evans, and others.
He and Paisley did "Rocky Mountain Way"...
Man, that was fun.
-
Wish I had seen it, I love that program. I'll have to catch a rebroadcast.
Joe and Brad. Now there are two damn fine guitar players.
-
Wish I had seen it, I love that program. I'll have to catch a rebroadcast.
Joe and Brad. Now there are two damn fine guitar players.
Wish I had seen it, I love that program. I'll have to catch a rebroadcast.
Joe and Brad. Now there are two damn fine guitar players.
Just caught it on CMT.com Great show.
I also scrolled this one....Sting and Vince Gill....looks great. When Vince was finishing up his days with Pure Prairie League, Dire Straits wanted him to be their lead guitar player....he decided to stick with country. Not a bad choice by any means for him, but you can get a feel in this clip the guy would have been a great rocker guitar player....hell, he is.
http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-crossroads-sting-and-vince-gill/1674826/full-episode.jhtml
-
Wish I had seen it, I love that program. I'll have to catch a rebroadcast.
Joe and Brad. Now there are two damn fine guitar players.
Just caught it on CMT.com Great show.
I also scrolled this one....Sting and Vince Gill....looks great. When Vince was finishing up his days with Pure Prairie League, Dire Straits wanted him to be their lead guitar player....he decided to stick with country. Not a bad choice by any means for him, but you can get a feel in this clip the guy would have been a great rocker guitar player....hell, he is.
http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-crossroads-sting-and-vince-gill/1674826/full-episode.jhtml
Just caught it on CMT.com Great show.
I also scrolled this one....Sting and Vince Gill....looks great. When Vince was finishing up his days with Pure Prairie League, Dire Straits wanted him to be their lead guitar player....he decided to stick with country. Not a bad choice by any means for him, but you can get a feel in this clip the guy would have been a great rocker guitar player....hell, he is.
http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-crossroads-sting-and-vince-gill/1674826/full-episode.jhtml
thanks for that link. i would have never known that teamed up for a show. both amazing artists. (my basic cable doesn't have CMT).
to the OP joe walsh has been one of my faves since the james gang and fave song is turn to stone from his solo album 'so what'.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login