Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. So Who Gets The Sunday Ticket In Here?

So Who Gets The Sunday Ticket In Here?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • halfsane halfsaneH
    • 696 Posts
    • 49 Reputation
    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by halfsane
    #1

    I want the ticket, but I don't want a directtv dish on my house or shitty cable channels and I am tried or spending half my sundays at sports bars. So who has the ticket and is willing to sell/rent me their online login so I can stream browns games this year?

    Edit: I don't want to fuck it up , look at my post count! I am the goddamn devil! \m/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DAWGPOUND16 D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 294 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll sell you an account once the season starts.

      BARK ORANGE & BROWN
      slowburnS 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mdmusch M
        • 150 Posts
        • 10 Reputation
        M mdmusch wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm curious here if anyone used the App on the PS3 for Sunday Ticket... I might be moving, and I do not want to pay for a cable package. So I figured the best way would be to stream it through the PS3, i'm just looking for some impressions on the service.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
          • 664 Posts
          • 59 Reputation
          HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Slightly off topic but related.....

          For all overseas Browns nuts on this board - the new subscription rate for GamePass is way discounted this year! Great news. For £99.99 you get every single NFL game not just the Browns and you get the coach view "all 22" on selected plays. This is a discount of over £60 on last year. You also get all the NFL network broadcasts live and archived. At last I feel the NFL is giving something back to us out of country fans. Last year it cost me £140 for the Browns games only.

          Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • HowieDawgH HowieDawg

            Slightly off topic but related.....

            For all overseas Browns nuts on this board - the new subscription rate for GamePass is way discounted this year! Great news. For £99.99 you get every single NFL game not just the Browns and you get the coach view "all 22" on selected plays. This is a discount of over £60 on last year. You also get all the NFL network broadcasts live and archived. At last I feel the NFL is giving something back to us out of country fans. Last year it cost me £140 for the Browns games only.

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @howiedawg said:

            Slightly off topic but related.....

            For all overseas Browns nuts on this board - the new subscription rate for GamePass is way discounted this year! Great news. For £99.99 you get every single NFL game not just the Browns and you get the coach view "all 22" on selected plays. This is a discount of over £60 on last year. You also get all the NFL network broadcasts live and archived. At last I feel the NFL is giving something back to us out of country fans. Last year it cost me £140 for the Browns games only.

            Good deal Howie. That means you will have more money to spend on beer!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
              • 664 Posts
              • 59 Reputation
              HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Strangely Gipp, I have never suffered from not having enough money to spend on beer 🙂 But yes, it's a cracking deal this year. See you in 7 weeks.

              Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • D DAWGPOUND16

                I'll sell you an account once the season starts.

                slowburn slowburnS
                • 2k Posts
                • 116 Reputation
                slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @dawgpound16 said:

                I'll sell you an account once the season starts.

                I'd be interested, also.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I was wondering why they lowered the price to about half of what it was? Also if they find out you "sold" your code can they do anything about it? Is it against your contract with Direct TV?

                  "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    You can get the Sunday Ticket for half the price of what it was and it will only be available through your DirecTV box on your television, or you can pay what it was last year and get it available on your mobile phone and playstation as well.

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 87 Reputation
                      WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I was wondering who gets the playboy channel?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate