Skip to content

Guess The Wide Receiver Depth Chart For 2012

The Browns Board
11 10 881
  • Here are your choices at WR:

    Travis Benjamin

    Josh Cooper

    Josh Cribbs

    Josh Gordon

    Greg Little

    Mohamed Massaquoi

    Carlton Mitchell

    Jordan Norwood

    Here is where you can place them:

    X:

    Z:

    Y:

    Slot:

    Backup:

    Backup:

    Practice Squad:

    Practice Squad:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

  • Traditionally the Y is the slot.

  • X: Gordon

    Z: Little

    Y: Benjamin

    4th Reciever: Cribbs

    Backup: Norwood

    Backup: Cooper

    Practice: Undrafted Guy

    Practice: Undrafted Guy

    I don't think Mitchell can be squaded anymore.

    So Mitchell and Massaquoi get cut

  • Go Five Wide on at least 5 plays a game with:

    Little

    Gordon

    Benjamin

    Cribbs

    Cooper

  • Here are your choices at WR:

    Travis Benjamin

    Josh Cooper

    Josh Cribbs

    Josh Gordon

    Greg Little

    Mohamed Massaquoi

    Carlton Mitchell

    Jordan Norwood

    Here is where you can place them:

    X:

    Z:

    Y:

    Slot:

    Backup:

    Backup:

    Practice Squad:

    Practice Squad:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

    Apologies didnt see your post as was in middle of sorting the Poll I just put up, I would go same as you but swap Massaquoi with Mitchell

  • Here are your choices at WR:

    Travis Benjamin

    Josh Cooper

    Josh Cribbs

    Josh Gordon

    Greg Little

    Mohamed Massaquoi

    Carlton Mitchell

    Jordan Norwood

    Here is where you can place them:

    X:

    Z:

    Y:

    Slot:

    Backup:

    Backup:

    Practice Squad:

    Practice Squad:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Here are your choices at WR:

    Travis Benjamin

    Josh Cooper

    Josh Cribbs

    Josh Gordon

    Greg Little

    Mohamed Massaquoi

    Carlton Mitchell

    Jordan Norwood

    Here is where you can place them:

    X:

    Z:

    Y:

    Slot:

    Backup:

    Backup:

    Practice Squad:

    Practice Squad:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

    1. Little

    2. Cribbs

    3. Gordon

    4. Norwood

    5 Benjamin

    6. Cooper

    Massaquoi and Mitchell fail to make the team.

    Zombo

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    My choices:

    X: Greg Little

    Z: Josh Gordon

    Y: Josh Cribbs

    Slot: Travis Benjamin

    Backup: Jordan Norwood

    Backup: Mohammad Massaquoi

    Practice Squad: Josh Cooper

    Practice Squad: Carlton Mitchell

    Your turn.

    Apologies didnt see your post as was in middle of sorting the Poll I just put up, I would go same as you but swap Massaquoi with Mitchell

    @kamac19 said:

    Apologies didnt see your post as was in middle of sorting the Poll I just put up, I would go same as you but swap Massaquoi with Mitchell

    Not a problem I fixed it 🙂

  • X: Little

    Z: Cribbs

    Y: Norwood

    4th Reciever: Benjamin

    Backup: Gordon

    Backup: Mitchell (ONLY because I don't think he's eligible for PS this year & he MAY get cut unless he has one hell of a pre-season))

    Practice: Cooper

    Practice: Unknown free agent

    I also think Momass is done.

    The above is at the start of the season....Following is my mid-season chart:

    X: Gordon

    Z: Little

    Y: Benjamin

    4th Receiver: Cribbs

    Backup: Norwood

    Backup: Cooper

    Practice: Reed

    Practice: Saffold

    I'm probably way off, but we do have some interesting puzzle pieces. Time will tell.

    Mike

  • Travis Benjamin

    Josh Cooper

    Josh Cribbs

    Josh Gordon

    Greg Little

    Mohamed Massaquoi

    Carlton Mitchell

    Jordan Norwood

    X:Little

    Z:Gordon

    Y:Cooper

    4th:Benjamin

    Backup:Massaquoi

    Backup:Norwood

    Practice Squad: None of these guys

    Cribbs plays on special teams and occasionally at receiver

    Mitchell gets cut

  • #1-Greg Little

    #2-MoMass

    #3-Josh Cribbs

    #4-Carlton Mitchell

    #5-Josh Gordon

    Backup-Travis Benjamin

    Backup-Josh Cooper

    Backup-Jordan Noorwood

    I think all of these guys will make the final roster. Gordon will work his way up the Chart into the #2 spot. Mitchell will make his own destiny this year. If Mitchell and Gordon both stud it would be awesome.

    Little

    Gordon

    Mitchell

    Benjamin

    Mismatch.

  • Carlton Mitchell? Cut that guy ffs.