Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Team Cribbs

Team Cribbs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 2 Posters 777 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CLEVELandMILIDH C
    • 2k Posts
    • 52 Reputation
    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://www.teamcribbs.com/

    #TeamCribbsBus to Bengals Game Sept 16th

    Bus departs from Cleveland area!

    $100 DEPOSIT WILL HOLD A SPOT

    If you saw the tweets and pics from our "Omaha" Trip you know how much fun it was! On the bus you will have snacks and unlimited adult beverages, so it is a 21 and over bus please, sorry. We have so much fun on the bus lots of Browns Fans and music will be a great time! The price is $225 a person for the complete trip! Bus, unlimited snacks and beverages drive down and back, hotel & Bengals game Tix! You can't beat it!!!! You will get to meet the famous @PumkinNation pumpkin head that i tailgate with lol he will be on the bus too! Need to purchase tix with a partner, otherwise it messes up the hotel rooms, thanks...

    We would leave Sept 15th Saturday afternoon arrive in Cincinnati check into hotel then take the bus to the casino where there are lots of activities to do have dinner you name it. We will sleepover in hotel i believe it the (Ramada) outside downtown, After check out in the morning on sunday we will take bus to stadium where we will be able to hang out before game. The tix are pretty good they are "Club Level" After game will board the bus and drive home!

    Please email me at [email protected] if you are seriously interested i only have 46 spots so if interested email me asap!! Thanks

    1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Seems like a good deal. I doubt that I will go, but it seems a worthy effort.

      Are you going to do any other road games like this? Bus trip destinations that seem possible:

      Cincy, as you have arranged.

      NY for Giants game.

      Baltimore

      Pitt.

      Indy

      Are tickets an issue for some of these?

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The GipperT The Gipper

        Seems like a good deal. I doubt that I will go, but it seems a worthy effort.

        Are you going to do any other road games like this? Bus trip destinations that seem possible:

        Cincy, as you have arranged.

        NY for Giants game.

        Baltimore

        Pitt.

        Indy

        Are tickets an issue for some of these?

        CLEVELandMILIDH C
        • 2k Posts
        • 52 Reputation
        C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @the-gipper said:

        Seems like a good deal. I doubt that I will go, but it seems a worthy effort.

        Are you going to do any other road games like this? Bus trip destinations that seem possible:

        Cincy, as you have arranged.

        NY for Giants game.

        Baltimore

        Pitt.

        Indy

        Are tickets an issue for some of these?

        I'm not the one doing it, it's Josh Cribbs himself.

        He took a bus load to Omaha for the College world series to watch Kent State play. Here's a good story chronicling it if you wanna read into it. http://www.clevelandbrownsreport.info/2012/06/my-trip-to-omaha-thanks-to-josh-cribbs.html

        Now he's doing one for the Browns game in Cincy. I don't know if he's gonna actually ride the bus and hang out like he did in Omaha because he does have a job to do on this trip. And I doubt the Browns would go for that, but who know's. I'm sure everybody will get to meet him atleast.

        1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C CLEVELandMILIDH

          @the-gipper said:

          Seems like a good deal. I doubt that I will go, but it seems a worthy effort.

          Are you going to do any other road games like this? Bus trip destinations that seem possible:

          Cincy, as you have arranged.

          NY for Giants game.

          Baltimore

          Pitt.

          Indy

          Are tickets an issue for some of these?

          I'm not the one doing it, it's Josh Cribbs himself.

          He took a bus load to Omaha for the College world series to watch Kent State play. Here's a good story chronicling it if you wanna read into it. http://www.clevelandbrownsreport.info/2012/06/my-trip-to-omaha-thanks-to-josh-cribbs.html

          Now he's doing one for the Browns game in Cincy. I don't know if he's gonna actually ride the bus and hang out like he did in Omaha because he does have a job to do on this trip. And I doubt the Browns would go for that, but who know's. I'm sure everybody will get to meet him atleast.

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @clevelandmilidh said:

          I'm not the one doing it, it's Josh Cribbs himself.

          He took a bus load to Omaha for the College world series to watch Kent State play. Here's a good story chronicling it if you wanna read into it. http://www.clevelandbrownsreport.info/2012/06/my-trip-to-omaha-thanks-to-josh-cribbs.html

          Now he's doing one for the Browns game in Cincy. I don't know if he's gonna actually ride the bus and hang out like he did in Omaha because he does have a job to do on this trip. And I doubt the Browns would go for that, but who know's. I'm sure everybody will get to meet him atleast.

          Cool. This sort of thing is what makes him so popular with fans.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate