Players And Positions That You Are Excited About?
-
I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.
-
I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.
I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.
Who says we have to pick only one? Why do we have to be limited that way?
-
Zombo said:
I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.
Z
dont you mean cowGIRL?
-
Zombo said:
I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.
Z
dont you mean cowGIRL?
-
TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.
i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.
(nothin personal).
-
TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.
i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.
(nothin personal).
TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.
i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.
(nothin personal).
I read this while drinking water. I spit it out all over my keyboard. I'll be sending you your bill for a new keyboard miktoxic.
-
I think Trevan Wade is looking real good and only makes our defensive backfield much stronger.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login