Skip to content

Players And Positions That You Are Excited About?

The Browns Board
9 7 821
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.

    Z

  • I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @poeticg said:

    I was just curious about your opinions on our team. If I could pick more than one I'd pick them ALL on Offense, but since it's only one... I'm going to go with RB. Richardson, Hardesty(Healthy) and Jackson(Healthy) could prove to be one of the MOST TALENTED and GIFTED platoons in football this year.

    Who says we have to pick only one? Why do we have to be limited that way?

  • I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.

    Z

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Zombo said:

    I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.

    Z

    dont you mean cowGIRL?

  • Zombo said:

    I voted for doggystyle, reverse cowboy and Mitchell Schwartz.

    Z

    dont you mean cowGIRL?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @howiedawg said:

    dont you mean cowGIRL?

    Hmmm ... that's what she said.

    Zombo

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Has anyones opinion changed since last month? ... and if so, how?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.

    i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.

    (nothin personal).

  • TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.

    i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.

    (nothin personal).

    H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by Hunt Daddy
    #8

    @miktoxic said:

    TE because of cameron. DE because of sheard. rookie in gordon.

    i might have voted for your boy if i had seen him play. nah, just kidding, i wouldn't vote for him just to spite you.

    (nothin personal).

    I read this while drinking water. I spit it out all over my keyboard. I'll be sending you your bill for a new keyboard miktoxic.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I think Trevan Wade is looking real good and only makes our defensive backfield much stronger.