Skip to content

Aaron Berry Cut By Lions

The Browns Board
4 4 964
  • Just stumbled upon this..

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8191512/detroit-lions-cut-cb-aaron-berry-latest-arrest

    I get it, the guy is a complete moron. But maybe the Browns should take a chance on him. We do need help at corner and from all I've heard he is a decent player.

  • i guess the detroit lions are the new cincinatti bengals.

    sure give him a shot. then a beer and puff up with gordon.

    drive safe. have a nice day.

  • i guess the detroit lions are the new cincinatti bengals.

    sure give him a shot. then a beer and puff up with gordon.

    drive safe. have a nice day.

    @miktoxic said:

    i guess the detroit lions are the new cincinatti bengals.

    Nope, the Bengals wouldn't of cut him.

    As for whether to take a look at him ... sure.

    His arrests seem like they are all drunk and punk stuff. No violence toward women, no drug dealing, no felonies.

    He's checking into rehab, so he will get another chance, why not us to take it.

    Not sure how good of a player he is, though. He was an undrafted FA, he has played 12 games and has one interception and 34 tackles. Wortha shot, but I wouldn't expect much.

    Zombo

  • @miktoxic said:

    i guess the detroit lions are the new cincinatti bengals.

    Nope, the Bengals wouldn't of cut him.

    As for whether to take a look at him ... sure.

    His arrests seem like they are all drunk and punk stuff. No violence toward women, no drug dealing, no felonies.

    He's checking into rehab, so he will get another chance, why not us to take it.

    Not sure how good of a player he is, though. He was an undrafted FA, he has played 12 games and has one interception and 34 tackles. Wortha shot, but I wouldn't expect much.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Nope, the Bengals wouldn't of cut him.

    As for whether to take a look at him ... sure.

    His arrests seem like they are all drunk and punk stuff. No violence toward women, no drug dealing, no felonies.

    He's checking into rehab, so he will get another chance, why not us to take it.

    Not sure how good of a player he is, though. He was an undrafted FA, he has played 12 games and has one interception and 34 tackles. Wortha s hot, but I wouldn't expect much.

    Zombo

    I think people may be confusing him with Eric Berry, high first round pick of a couple years back. Initially that is who I thought this was, but no.