Guess The 53 Man Roster
-
Cut as many as you need to for it to be the 53 man opening day roster. Go!
Quarterbacks:
Brandon Weeden
Colt McCoy
Seneca Wallace
Running Backs:
Trent Richardson
Montario Hardesty
Brandon Jackson
Owen Marecic
Wide Receivers:
Josh Gordon
Greg Little
Travis Benjamin
Mohamed Massaquoi
Josh Cribbs
Jordan Norwood
Carlton Mitchell
Tight Ends:
Ben Watson
Evan Moore
Jordan Cameron
Alex Smith
Offensive Linemen:
Joe Thomas
Shawn Lauvao
Alex Mack
Jason Pinkston
Mitchell Schwartz
Ryan Miller
John Greco
Oniel Cousins
Defensive Linemen:
Jabaal Sheard
Ahtyba Rubin
John Hughes
Billy Winn
Frostee Rucker
Brian Schaefering
Juqua Parker
Scott Paxson
Marcus Bernard
Linebackers:
Chris Gocong
D'Qwell Jackson
James-Michael Johnson
Kaluka Maiava
Emmanuel Acho
Defensive Backs:
Joe Haden
TJ Ward
Dimitri Patterson
Sheldon Brown
Eric Hagg
Usama Young
Buster Skrine
Ray Ventrone
James Dockery
Trevin Wade
Special Teams:
Phil Dawson
Reggie Hodges
Christian Yount
CUT/Practice Squad:
Spencer Lanning
Jeff Wolfert
David Sims
Antwan Reed
Tashaun Gipson
Johnson Bademosi
Emanuel Davis
Quinton Spears
Ben Jacobs
JoJo Dickson
L.J. Fort
Craig Robertson
Emmanuel Stephens
Brian Sanford
Kiante Tripp
Auston English
William Green
Garth Gerhart
Stanley Daniels
Dominic Alford
Jake Anderson
Matt Cleveland
Jarrod Shaw
J.B. Shugarts
Dan Gronkowski
Bert Reed
Jermaine Saffold
Owen Spencer
Rod Winsor
Chris Ogbonnaya
Brad Smelley
Adonis Thomas
Eddie Williams
Thaddeus Lewis
Injured/Suspended:
Phil Taylor
Scott Fujita
What do you got?
-
Cut as many as you need to for it to be the 53 man opening day roster. Go!
Quarterbacks:
Brandon Weeden
Colt McCoy
Seneca Wallace
Thaddeus Lewis
Running Backs:
Trent Richardson
Montario Hardesty
Brandon Jackson
Owen Marecic
Chris Ogbonnaya
Wide Receivers:
Josh Gordon
Greg Little
Travis Benjamin
Mohamed Massaquoi
Josh Cribbs
Jordan Norwood
Carlton Mitchell
Josh Cooper
Tight Ends:
Ben Watson
Evan Moore
Jordan Cameron
Alex Smith
Offensive Linemen:
Joe Thomas
Shawn Lauvao
Alex Mack
Jason Pinkston
Mitchell Schwartz
Ryan Miller
John Greco
Oniel Cousins
Defensive Linemen:
Jabaal Sheard
Ahtyba Rubin
John Hughes
Billy Winn
Frostee Rucker
Brian Schaefering
Juqua Parker
Scott Paxson
Marcus Bernard
Linebackers:
Chris Gocong
D'Qwell Jackson
James-Michael Johnson
Kaluka Maiava
Emmanuel Acho
Quinton Spears
Defensive Backs:
Joe Haden
TJ Ward
Dimitri Patterson
Sheldon Brown
Eric Hagg
Usama Young
Buster Skrine
Ray Ventrone
James Dockery
Trevin Wade
Special Teams:
Phil Dawson
Reggie Hodges
Christian Yount
CUT/Practice Squad:
Spencer Lanning
Jeff Wolfert
David Sims
Antwan Reed
Tashaun Gipson
Johnson Bademosi
Emanuel Davis
Ben Jacobs
JoJo Dickson
L.J. Fort
Craig Robertson
Emmanuel Stephens
Brian Sanford
Kiante Tripp
Auston English
William Green
Garth Gerhart
Stanley Daniels
Dominic Alford
Jake Anderson
Matt Cleveland
Jarrod Shaw
J.B. Shugarts
Dan Gronkowski
Bert Reed
Jermaine Saffold
Owen Spencer
Rod Winsor
Brad Smelley
Adonis Thomas
Eddie Williams
Thaddeus Lewis
Injured/Suspended:
Phil Taylor
Scott Fujita
What do you got?
-
T. Gipson, Brad Smelley, Brad Gronkowski and Matt Cleveland will make the team....perhaps the practice squad.
I think Alex Smith and Ray Ventrone may be gone.
-
I'll just say I think Lanning wins the punting job.
-
T. Gipson, Brad Smelley, Brad Gronkowski and Matt Cleveland will make the team....perhaps the practice squad.
I think Alex Smith and Ray Ventrone may be gone.
T. Gipson, Brad Smelley, Brad Gronkowski and Matt Cleveland will make the team....perhaps the practice squad.
I think Alex Smith and Ray Ventrone may be gone.
Matt Cleveland...what a name.
-
T. Gipson, Brad Smelley, Brad Gronkowski and Matt Cleveland will make the team....perhaps the practice squad.
I think Alex Smith and Ray Ventrone may be gone.
Matt Cleveland...what a name.
Matt Cleveland...what a name.
Yea, I don't know anything about him really....other than that he clearly represents the city.
I think I did a thread once about NFL players that had the same name as NFL cities.
Like Ken Houston
David Boston (NE)
The 150 Washingtons that have played.
John Denver (he played the National anthem?)
-
Matt Cleveland...what a name.
Yea, I don't know anything about him really....other than that he clearly represents the city.
I think I did a thread once about NFL players that had the same name as NFL cities.
Like Ken Houston
David Boston (NE)
The 150 Washingtons that have played.
John Denver (he played the National anthem?)
Yea, I don't know anything about him really....other than that he clearly represents the city.
I think I did a thread once about NFL players that had the same name as NFL cities.
Like Ken Houston
David Boston (NE)
The 150 Washingtons that have played.
John Denver (he played the National anthem?)
I still find it hilarious that there is a player for the Kent State Football Team named Kent Cleveland.
-
Yea, I don't know anything about him really....other than that he clearly represents the city.
I think I did a thread once about NFL players that had the same name as NFL cities.
Like Ken Houston
David Boston (NE)
The 150 Washingtons that have played.
John Denver (he played the National anthem?)
I still find it hilarious that there is a player for the Kent State Football Team named Kent Cleveland.
I still find it hilarious that there is a player for the Kent State Football Team named Kent Cleveland.
Maybe if Clark Kent had gone there they would have had one hell of a football team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login