Aurora?
-
You can murder someone with your bare hands. Take away the means to make it easy as pie and James Holmes is nobody and we never hear of him. Btk still exists and timothy mcveigh but you can't solve all the worlds problems. You can however, solve some.
-
For what its worth, cal, hannibal lecter is sort of an antihero to me. A man of taste, who only eats the rude. I can sort of get behind that.
-
Bunker said:
he was a drug addict, f@ck him! i hope they fry his ass.
Pot is not addictive.

-
Bunker said:
the fag is a pot head and probably has destroyed his brain. are we suppose to feel sorry for him now? better yet does his actions prove that maryjane should stay as a illegal substance.
Bunker you are a dumb ass. I was a daily weed smoker for 10 years, finished school with a 3.8, while working full time. Just shows what an ignorant dumb ass you are. My "destroyed brain" has the IQ double to yours.
Bunker you are a dumb ass. I was a daily weed smoker for 10 years, finished school with a 3.8, while working full time. Just shows what an ignorant dumb ass you are. My "destroyed brain" has the IQ double to yours.
Yeah, gotta watch those evil potheads!
How many people smoke pot in this country? What is it like 50 million that have tried, or currently smoke? As I've said, I've worked in a lot of bars and night clubs in this area as a DJ, and I can tell you alcohol causes way more violent tendencies and aggression than marijuana! Hell go to a freakin' BROWNS game for cryin' out loud! How many fights in the stands or in the parking lots are the result of too much alcohol? But as the "Reefer Madness" crowd will say... "B-B-B-But alcohol is legal!" 
Give me a break! 
-
Bunker said:
the fag is a pot head and probably has destroyed his brain. are we suppose to feel sorry for him now? better yet does his actions prove that maryjane should stay as a illegal substance.
Bunker you are a dumb ass. I was a daily weed smoker for 10 years, finished school with a 3.8, while working full time. Just shows what an ignorant dumb ass you are. My "destroyed brain" has the IQ double to yours.
Bunker you are a dumb ass. I was a daily weed smoker for 10 years, finished school with a 3.8, while working full time. Just shows what an ignorant dumb ass you are. My "destroyed brain" has the IQ double to yours.
Kosar, an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
-
Bunker you are a dumb ass. I was a daily weed smoker for 10 years, finished school with a 3.8, while working full time. Just shows what an ignorant dumb ass you are. My "destroyed brain" has the IQ double to yours.
Kosar, an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
Kosar, an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
GPA numb nuts.
-
Grinder said:
Looks like they gave everyone a award that day.

I'm surprised you know how to post a picture.
-
Grinder said:
Looks like they gave everyone a award that day.

That is plain mean to make fun of someone because of the way they were born.
-
Kosar, an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
GPA numb nuts.
GPA numb nuts.
Lol, he was making fun of Bunker.
You said your IQ was double Bunkers.
Vapor said an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
Get it?
-
GPA numb nuts.
Lol, he was making fun of Bunker.
You said your IQ was double Bunkers.
Vapor said an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
Get it?
Lol, he was making fun of Bunker.
You said your IQ was double Bunkers.
Vapor said an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
Get it?
Yea I think it was to both of us.
-
Lol, he was making fun of Bunker.
You said your IQ was double Bunkers.
Vapor said an IQ of 4 is nothing to brag about.
Get it?
Yea I think it was to both of us.
Yea I think it was to both of us.
lol, that wasn't my intention, and if we're comparing GPA's, you've got me beat.
-
-

I think when you finish Medical School you should specialize in Psychiatry.
-

I think when you finish Medical School you should specialize in Psychiatry.
I think when you finish Medical School you should specialize in Psychiatry.
I'm honestly considering it, actually. The neuroscience and behavioral sciences are really fascinating. Shame that this guy was a neuroscientist because now there's going to be a stigma associated with the profession.
-
I think when you finish Medical School you should specialize in Psychiatry.
I'm honestly considering it, actually. The neuroscience and behavioral sciences are really fascinating. Shame that this guy was a neuroscientist because now there's going to be a stigma associated with the profession.
I'm honestly considering it, actually. The neuroscience and behavioral sciences are really fascinating. Shame that this guy was a neuroscientist because now there's going to be a stigma associated with the profession.
A nurse I used to date married a Psychiatrist. He is now world renowned. Makes extremely big money.
-
I'm honestly considering it, actually. The neuroscience and behavioral sciences are really fascinating. Shame that this guy was a neuroscientist because now there's going to be a stigma associated with the profession.
A nurse I used to date married a Psychiatrist. He is now world renowned. Makes extremely big money.
A nurse I used to date married a Psychiatrist. He is now world renowned. Makes extremely big money.
Once I make enough to pay off my loans and live comfortably (not lavishly), I could care less about any more of the money. I'd prefer to use it to fund scholarships or put it into Cleveland.
-


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login