Predict The 2012 Regular Season Record- Final Version
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: WIN
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: WIN
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: WIN
November 18th @ Cowboys: WIN
November 25th vs. Steelers: WIN
December 2nd @ Raiders: LOSS
December 9th vs. Chiefs: WIN
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: WIN
December 30th @ Steelers: WIN
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 12-4
-
The only thing I'm going to predict is the Browns will NOT be the worst team in the NFL this season.
-
Just so you know, if someone on this thread predicts every game correctly, I will personally send them $50. Make it count! You have to post your win/loss prediction for each game to be elligible for the prize
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: LOSS
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: WIN
October 14th vs. Bengals: LOSS
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: WIN
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: WIN
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 7-9
September 9th vs. Eagles: WIN
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: WIN
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: WIN
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: WIN
November 18th @ Cowboys: WIN
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: LOSS
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: WIN
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 11-5
-
I voted 9-7 in the poll, but I'm going with a 7-9 record for my prediction.
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: WIN
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: WIN
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: LOSS
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: L
September 16th @ Bengals: L
September 23rd vs. Bills: W
September 27th @ Ravens: L
October 7th @ Giants: W
October 14th vs. Bengals: L
October 21st @ Colts: W
October 28th vs. Chargers: W
November 4th vs. Ravens: L
November 18th @ Cowboys: L
November 25th vs. Steelers: L
December 2nd @ Raiders: L
December 9th vs. Chiefs: W
December 16th vs. Redskins: L
December 23rd @ Broncos: L
December 30th @ Steelers: L
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Dude,
forget about the Steelers. Their defense has slipped and soe has their offense. Tomlin got a free ride taking over Cohwers team. Each year the have lost a bit of edge. I am SO SURE of this, I have once again started joining Steeler Boards so I can be there to ridicule the fuck out of them and make their lives miserable.
The Browns will SWEEP the Steelers. Look for teh Steelers to struggle to make 8-8.
They will lose 2 to us, 2 to the ravens and split with the Bengals. THey are 1-5 in the division and may easily be the weakest AFC North team.
Big Ben is now like Holmgren............ retired on the job. YOu think this guy is going to go out in 2012 and have the kind of cast iron body he has had as a kid? FORGET ABOUT IT, he will become an old man right before your very eyes in 2012. I have seen it before and I am telling you, Big Ben is capable of average play. Oh, I am sure he will have a stellar moment ofr two, but a SB leading season?
Nope. Those days are behind him. I see him playing 10 games if he's lucky.
Browns, 11-5 with a Steeler sweep. I let all your wives and girlfriends perform oral sex on me if I am wrong.
I see what you did there.

-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Dude,
forget about the Steelers. Their defense has slipped and soe has their offense. Tomlin got a free ride taking over Cohwers team. Each year the have lost a bit of edge. I am SO SURE of this, I have once again started joining Steeler Boards so I can be there to ridicule the fuck out of them and make their lives miserable.
The Browns will SWEEP the Steelers. Look for teh Steelers to struggle to make 8-8.
They will lose 2 to us, 2 to the ravens and split with the Bengals. THey are 1-5 in the division and may easily be the weakest AFC North team.
Big Ben is now like Holmgren............ retired on the job. YOu think this guy is going to go out in 2012 and have the kind of cast iron body he has had as a kid? FORGET ABOUT IT, he will become an old man right before your very eyes in 2012. I have seen it before and I am telling you, Big Ben is capable of average play. Oh, I am sure he will have a stellar moment ofr two, but a SB leading season?
Nope. Those days are behind him. I see him playing 10 games if he's lucky.
Browns, 11-5 with a Steeler sweep. I let all your wives and girlfriends perform oral sex on me if I am wrong.
I don't know how you do it Ghoolie, but you're the only person to make me lock all my doors and close all my windows at night.
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: WIN
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: WIN
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: WIN
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: WIN
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 9-7
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: LOSS
September 23rd vs. Bills: LOSS
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: LOSS
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: LOSS
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 3-13
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Dude,
forget about the Steelers. Their defense has slipped and soe has their offense. Tomlin got a free ride taking over Cohwers team. Each year the have lost a bit of edge. I am SO SURE of this, I have once again started joining Steeler Boards so I can be there to ridicule the fuck out of them and make their lives miserable.
The Browns will SWEEP the Steelers. Look for teh Steelers to struggle to make 8-8.
They will lose 2 to us, 2 to the ravens and split with the Bengals. THey are 1-5 in the division and may easily be the weakest AFC North team.
Big Ben is now like Holmgren............ retired on the job. YOu think this guy is going to go out in 2012 and have the kind of cast iron body he has had as a kid? FORGET ABOUT IT, he will become an old man right before your very eyes in 2012. I have seen it before and I am telling you, Big Ben is capable of average play. Oh, I am sure he will have a stellar moment ofr two, but a SB leading season?
Nope. Those days are behind him. I see him playing 10 games if he's lucky.
Browns, 11-5 with a Steeler sweep. I let all your wives and girlfriends perform oral sex on me if I am wrong.
As miserable as our lives have been against them?
Good luck with that...nothing could compare with the misery we have had to endure at the hands of those Squeelers...beating us 6 in a row before the move to Baltimore, then picking up right where they left off in 1999, beating us 23 out of 27 times.
Regarding the rest of your post. I see posts predicting the demise of the steelers every year...won't believe it until I see it.
That being said, I am happy to say I do believe that they, and the Rats will drop off a bit.
Also happy to say we will improve. The Browns go 8-8.
We need to be patient. Mark my words, 2013 is when we will finally be a force to be reckoned with.
Sad to say it, but the Bungles will improve upon last year.
Starting in 2103, it will be the Bungles and the Browns that rule the division, no longer the Ravens and Steelers.
Order of finish:
Bungles
Squeelers
Rats
Browns
-
I'll take my shot at your $50
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: LOSS
September 23rd vs. Bills: WIN
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: WIN
December 16th vs. Redskins: WIN
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 6-10
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: WIN
September 23rd vs. Bills: win
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: WIN
October 14th vs. Bengals: LOSS
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: win
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: WIN
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: Loss
December 16th vs. Redskins: Loss
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
Final 2012 Regular Season Record: 7-9
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: LOSS
September 23rd vs. Bills: LOSS
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: LOSS
December 9th vs. Chiefs: LOSS
December 16th vs. Redskins: LOSS
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: LOSS
September 23rd vs. Bills: LOSS
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: LOSS
October 14th vs. Bengals: WIN
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: LOSS
November 25th vs. Steelers: LOSS
December 2nd @ Raiders: LOSS
December 9th vs. Chiefs: LOSS
December 16th vs. Redskins: LOSS
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
-
September 9th vs. Eagles: LOSS
September 16th @ Bengals: Loss
September 23rd vs. Bills: Win
September 27th @ Ravens: LOSS
October 7th @ Giants: loss
October 14th vs. Bengals: win
October 21st @ Colts: WIN
October 28th vs. Chargers: LOSS
November 4th vs. Ravens: LOSS
November 18th @ Cowboys: win
November 25th vs. Steelers: win
December 2nd @ Raiders: WIN
December 9th vs. Chiefs: WIN
December 16th vs. Redskins: loss
December 23rd @ Broncos: LOSS
December 30th @ Steelers: LOSS
-
Wins
Ravens at home
Eagles, Colts, Cowboys, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos
-
ESPN the Mag has the Browns at 1-15
-
ESPN the Mag has the Browns at 1-15
ESPN the Mag has the Browns at 1-15
.....and they're being generous
-
ESPN the Mag has the Browns at 1-15
.....and they're being generous
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login