Skip to content

Mangini Ponders Off Season Moves (PD)

The Browns Board
11 9 1.0k
  • Outstanding article. When I first read it this morning the thing that came to mind was the roster turnover. Normally I think I would have said about 30% or more, but after thinking about it I don't think it will be as high as it should be because of the cap problem.

    What's your take?

  • I think Mangini will get rid of those who were here to collect a check and anyone who dosn't want to run sprints.

  • While I'm not crazy about Mangini, he does have a history of wheeling and dealing A LOT on draft day and he has made some very good decisions.

    D'Briskshaw Furgeson and Mangold in the first round.

    Revis in the first round....The kid is a good corner and pro bowler.

    Picking up Kris Jenkins was a great move.

    Picking up Thomas jones was another great move.

    Picking David Harris in the 2nd round (His rookie year he had 127 tackles and was injured in '08)

    Not bad at all.

  • Feb. 18-24: NFL combine in Indianapolis.

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

  • i will be consumed by it, and what is nice they will re air it all the way upuntil the draft.

  • Feb. 18-24: NFL combine in Indianapolis.

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    @oconrecon said:

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    Love the combine. I just wish they wouldn't spend as much time as they do showing the dash times. Some of the other drills are alot more interesting IMO.

  • @oconrecon said:

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    Love the combine. I just wish they wouldn't spend as much time as they do showing the dash times. Some of the other drills are alot more interesting IMO.

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Love the combine. I just wish they wouldn't spend as much time as they do showing the dash times. Some of the other drills are alot more interesting IMO.

    I agree - they spend so much damn time on the dash and it's not a good thing to watch. They need to spend more time in the weight room and on other exercises.

  • Haven't missed it since its been on....also have watched the Draft gavel to gavel since it first aired on espn 20+ years ago.

  • Feb. 18-24: NFL combine in Indianapolis.

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    @oconrecon said:

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    Hell yeah, gotta love NFL network. I was glued to the TV last year and the Browns didn't even have a pick! I may not move from my couch this year! Better stock up on the wings and beer now!

  • @oconrecon said:

    Man, have you guys ever watched this on NFL Network? Football heads only. Really geeky stuff. A great way to kill a day or two!

    Love the combine. I just wish they wouldn't spend as much time as they do showing the dash times. Some of the other drills are alot more interesting IMO.

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Love the combine. I just wish they wouldn't spend as much time as they do showing the dash times. Some of the other drills are alot more interesting IMO.

    I love them too! I tell the guys at work that I TIVO and watch every minute and they think I'm nuts.