Skip to content

Fantasy Football 2012 Style

The Browns Board
87 27 4.0k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #72

    done, thanks

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #73

    I just had a team drop out of league 3 and our draft is at 7:00 in 30 mins so it leaves an uneven number of teams and we can't draft so unless someone joins in the next few min. I have to try to reschedule.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #74

    I'll do it, HOW?

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #75

    Whoever Father of 3 is.... in Browns Board 3.....

    You are a candy ass pussy!!!!!! Dropping out because someone made fun of your stupid suggestion of adding one point per carry. Grow a sack and go root for the Steelers..... way to screw the whole league and draft because you cannot handle it. Pussy.

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #76

    ya kinda shity imo i took tonight off work to make this draft and u did this childish shit

  • I'll do it, HOW?

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @poeticg said:

    I'll do it, HOW?

    Right now we have enough but I had to reset the draft time because we couldn't get things together fast enough BUT we have someone else who may leave and if he does, send me your email in a PM and I'll shoot you an invte if he does decide to leave. The new draft time is Friday August 31 at 7:00 pm.

    I have a headache now.

  • kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #78

    I think Brownsboard 2 league need one more person as we have odd number at the moment

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Excited for the league 5 draft this year but I am going to be so god damn pissed if the internet back home hasn't been fixed by Saturday. When I left two weeks ago it was running at .1 MBPS... my dad pays for 10.

  • S SirLuck wrote on last edited by
    #80

    There's an opening for League V. I can't get home from work for the new draft time (5 pm) so I have withdrawn. Good luck all, and have fun.

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Ok Who still wants to play? Or who wants another team? draft today at 5pm.

  • Ok Who still wants to play? Or who wants another team? draft today at 5pm.

    J JohnG71097 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @browns57 said:

    Ok Who still wants to play? Or who wants another team? draft today at 5pm.

    I jumped in to help out......Maybe if Sir Luck wants to he can co-manage the team.

    We are The Phil In's

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #83

    In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

    I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

    Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

    dammit.

  • In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

    I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

    Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

    dammit.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @calfoxwc said:

    In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

    I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

    Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

    dammit.

    You do hate the Ravens .... Good for you Bro.

    Bro's before Crows !!

  • In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

    I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

    Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

    dammit.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @calfoxwc said:

    In League IV, I wish somebody would trade me somebody for Anqan Boldin of the stupid, dirty, wicked, bad and nasty Buttimore Ratbirds.

    I had to have the computer pick for me this year, and a ratbird or squeeler player has no place on my team's roster, because they suck.

    Not my team, the squeeler or ratbird player.

    dammit.

    I admire the attitude, but that isn't the best way to play fantasy sports.

    The way I view it who is going to be on my team?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #86

    GGG

    It's only because they do suck, and.... there is no money on the league....@@

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #87

    I've got Mike Wallace, Steve Smith, Pierre Garcon, Robert Meachem, and Reggie Wayne. I'm thinking Wallace and Smith are locks, but I have no idea who to put in for my 3wr. Meachem's got the best matchup on paper, but had a quiet preseason. Indy's going against Chicago, so that makes me want to say no to Wayne. Garcon is up against New Orleans. Any thoughts?