Skip to content

Haslam At Training Camp

The Browns Board
46 18 2.5k
  • @feartheroo said:

    Well Fatheads are owned by Gilbert, so I would see Pilot Stadium as more of a realistic option. Just as long as they don't let some ridiculous company buy the naming rights. I mean the Raiders play at the "O.co Coliseum" and Arizona's stadium could have been named Pink Taco Stadium

    I really don't see Pilot as a realistic option. I know they are separate business', but it would be wiser to bring in new money rather than shuffle money around.

    How about Sherwin Williams? They are a global outfit headquartered in Cleveland.

    @ballpeen said:

    I really don't see Pilot as a realistic option. I know they are separate business', but it would be wiser to bring in new money rather than shuffle money around.

    How about Sherwin Williams? They are a global outfit headquartered in Cleveland.

    Well Gilbert renamed the Gund, Quicken Loans Arena. I see you point, but maybe from a business owner's viewpoint they might think that the potential "new money" could be brought in by increased profits towards their company. As a result of brand exposure.

  • Today:

    On the field with his father meeting players and coaches watching practice.

    306722_10151075100474684_896808035_n.jpg

    Meeting Weeden.

    391258_10151075102639684_230492561_n.jpg

    With his father talking to Holmgren.

    283625_10151075099424684_1265006984_n.jpg

    Meeting Trent Richardson.

    486550_10151075102294684_927841136_n.jpg

    The new boss of the Browns

    @kentlife said:

    Today:

    On the field with his father meeting players and coaches watching practice.

    306722_10151075100474684_896808035_n.jpg

    Meeting Weeden.

    391258_10151075102639684_230492561_n.jpg

    With his father talking to Holmgren.

    283625_10151075099424684_1265006984_n.jpg

    Meeting Trent Richardson.

    486550_10151075102294684_927841136_n.jpg

    The new boss of the Browns

    If first impressions have any say, I like what I see so far. Comming in before the ink is on the paper to meet the team first hand. I like his ideas of bring back family night and just getting involved with the fans. Already light years ahead of Randy. Hes got a look that I would not want to see when he gets pissed. Hope that converts to wins. Lets Rock Jimmy!!

  • @ballpeen said:

    Hey....when I dress up, bow ties is my style.....what are you talking about....I wore them for years.

    Just because you can't tie one doesn't mean they are dorky.

    Next Tailgate I will expect you to show up with your bow tie outfit....then we can have a vote of all attendees on whether you look dorky or not.

    @the-gipper said:

    Next Tailgate I will expect you to show up with your bow tie outfit....then we can have a vote of all attendees on whether you look dorky or not.

    Well, there is a time and place....and clearly that isn't the time and place. You know that so you can withdraw the comment. 😉

  • @ballpeen said:

    He does have a strong jaw and some arms. Add in Tennessee blood and he could probably hold his own in a situation.....at least until his body guard Delbert took over the fight.

    Have you ever shared a snort of shine with him Russ? Seeing that you are neighbors?

    @the-gipper said:

    Have you ever shared a snort of shine with him Russ? Seeing that you are neighbors?

    Nope. Have never met the man. I have talked to his brother a few times.

    Jimmy's best friend is Senator Bob Corker, who I do know reasonable well. Bob is our former Mayor and member of a couple of common clubs, who I supported. Bob's birthday is close and I always get a invite for that. My new mission is to get Sen. Corker to arrange a greet and meet.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next Tailgate I will expect you to show up with your bow tie outfit....then we can have a vote of all attendees on whether you look dorky or not.

    Well, there is a time and place....and clearly that isn't the time and place. You know that so you can withdraw the comment. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    Well, there is a time and place....and clearly that isn't the time and place. You know that so you can withdraw the comment. 😉

    Damn, we were looking forward to seeing whether or not you could be in the running to win an E. Gordon Gee lookalike contest!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Have you ever shared a snort of shine with him Russ? Seeing that you are neighbors?

    Nope. Have never met the man. I have talked to his brother a few times.

    Jimmy's best friend is Senator Bob Corker, who I do know reasonable well. Bob is our former Mayor and member of a couple of common clubs, who I supported. Bob's birthday is close and I always get a invite for that. My new mission is to get Sen. Corker to arrange a greet and meet.

    @ballpeen said:

    Nope. Have never met the man. I have talked to his brother a few times.

    Jimmy's best friend is Senator Bob Corker, who I do know reasonable well. Bob is our former Mayor and member of a couple of common clubs, who I supported. Bob's birthday is close and I always get a invite for that. My new mission is to get Sen. Corker to arrange a greet and meet.

    Donate a pile of cash to his election campaign. That will get you in.