Browns Fans
-
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
-
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
ya gotta to go to petsmart where they have dog biscuits on sale.
-
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
ya gotta to go to petsmart where they have dog biscuits on sale.
-
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
I just watched the bottle gate game, and realized how unruly and harsh our fans use to be. I can say I havent remebered us being like that in a while. We need to get back to being downright nasty fans again. Wee need the second coming of the DAWG POUND! Just a thought.
I think you are crazy.
-
I am glad I left that game early. The refs go into the tunnel right near were I sit. And I probably would have been throwing bottles at them.
-
NO COMMENT on the scandalous officials' action?
Browns fans were justfiably angry. It's in the past.
You just NOW getting caught up with the action?
Baloney. Surely this is a bogus post.
-
Just reviewed the 1860 polls... Apparently some dude named Abraham Lincoln won
-
[
Uh Oh! Now 8878 is going to think we should go back to slavery too!
Sex slavery is back, in a big way. Even probably in this country.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login