Survey Tuesday 8/7/12
-
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
-
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
Cleveland 28 Chicago 24
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
Trent Richardson
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
13-3
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
Notre Dame
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Montee Ball
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
Ready since the draft.
-
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
Green Bay and Denver. Winner: Green Bay
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
Peyton Manning
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
8-8
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
Dont care
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Dont care
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
yes,arent you?
-
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans (all Texas Superbowl). Texans will win.
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
Cam Newton
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
7-9
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
University of Southern California
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Matt Barkley
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
That man should have his vocal chords removed. But yes I sure am.
-
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
Green Bay vs. New England. NE wins
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
Aaron Rodgers
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
6-10
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
USC
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Barclay from USC
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football
I am always ready for some football
-
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
GB/NE.....NE wins
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
Tom Brady
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
8-8
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
Got to go another SEC team....LSU
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Marcus Lattimore, or in another defensive upset, the Honey Badger.
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
A Monday Night Party!
-
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL?
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
Been a few weeks so I am bringing this back. Here are this week's Survey question. Pretty basic stuff (some of it courtesy of WKNR) Give your opinion:
1. Which 2 teams will appear in the Super Bowl, and who will win?
Mixing it up: Lions vs. DATs (DumbAssTexans). Texans win.
2. Who will be the MVP of the NFL? Arian Foster
3. What will the Browns record be this year?
With potentially as many as 10 rookies having to start? 5-11 (but after that...^^^)
4. Who will win the National Championship in college football?
LSU does have as many as 5 first round picks on defense...nevertheless, it will be Oklahoma who wins.
5. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? (who will be the candidates)
It will not be Colt McCoy Jr. (aka Matt Barkley). Montee Ball will win, followed by Landry Jones.
Bonus: I quote Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?
You know, truthfully, I am not sure. With the Olympics and having to take my daughter to Texas to college (yes, she wants to join the ranks of DumbAssTexans). Ask me after Friday and the GLC.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login