Skip to content

Richardson Sits Out Practice

The Browns Board
20 15 1.2k
  • poetic G must be shitting his pampies right about now.

  • Youre a moron if you are not concerned about this. Its the same fraking knee he injured and had surgery on that kept him out from participating a lot in the pre draft work outs. This is going to be an ongoing recurring injury. Browns get dupped again and the fans get another injury prone RB. Be concerned Browns fan. This is NOT good.

    @soju said:

    Youre a moron if you are not concerned about this. Its the same fraking knee he injured and had surgery on that kept him out from participating a lot in the pre draft work outs. This is going to be an ongoing recurring injury. Browns get dupped again and the fans get another injury prone RB. Be concerned Browns fan. This is NOT good.

    you're being just as short-sided acting like this makes him a wasted pick and injury prone. It's the start of training camp and he's arguably the best player on offense and the top pick. If you sneeze too hard and you're important in training camp you sit out, that's how it goes.

  • @mike-h said:

    Sore knee after a week of pads from a surgery way back before the draft. Not a huge deal, but not very encouraging either.

    I sure hope our beast RB doesn't miss his NFL debut because he has a boo-boo on his knee.

    I miss the old days when football players played football.

    roach (can you imagine someone suggesting to Jim Brown to set out a game because his knee was sore ( preseason or otherwise)?

  • Well , he is going for an MRI. This could be something a little worse than they are letting on so as not to cause panic.

    If it were a boo boo, there would be no MRI me thinks.

  • Guys, he has had MONTHS to get over his injured knee. If it STILL is bothering him, he will not be 100% by the start of the season. This same knee will be injured again during the season I gaurantee it. If it wasn't a big deal when he got surgery on it before then he should be 100% healed, but he's not.

  • @xanthros said:

    Why does it always seem like the important people on the roster always get hurt...besides Gocong

    Yeah because the guy who was 2nd in tackles on our defense last season isn't important at all...

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Yeah because the guy who was 2nd in tackles on our defense last season isn't important at all...

    I said "key". Gocong can be replaced without much dropoff at that position. I never said he sucked. Just not key. Hes a roleplayer for sure, but we always have injuries with what is considered the "best" at that position on our team. Haters always hate.

  • He'll be fine.

    There are 4 preseason games. Why do we need to put any miles on his tires when we already know he's our guy?

    A lot of the great RBs in recent history have only taken a few preseason snaps. And, it's absolutely true that our other RBs need further eval to see who makes the team.

  • It would just be nice to catch a glimpse at what we dropped a number 3 on...

  • I'm sure it's nothing because most of what I've read hasn't indicated that it's a big deal. That being said.

    FUCK. We're Cleveland Browns fans. We're preparing for the worst and expecting even worse. This is how it goes. This isn't what you want to hear. Your stud running back and top pick has a hurt knee right before the preseason. Just our luck. This is how it always goes. I hate being a Browns fan.

    That being said. I'm sure it's nothing. Prepare for the worst. Expect it to be even worse.

  • It would just be nice to catch a glimpse at what we dropped a number 3 on...

    @xanthros said:

    It would just be nice to catch a glimpse at what we dropped a number 3 on...

    Same way I feel. I guess it's selfish but I was looking forward to seeing him play all summer. August 16th just seems way too far away still, I want to see Richardson start this week!

  • @xanthros said:

    Why does it always seem like the important people on the roster always get hurt...besides Gocong

    Yeah because the guy who was 2nd in tackles on our defense last season isn't important at all...

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Yeah because the guy who was 2nd in tackles on our defense last season isn't important at all...

    This had to be Gocong's finest moment. Too bad there were not that many more of these.