Skip to content

Moderation

Political Discussion
68 18 3.2k
  • Nice, swell bunch of guys poisoning each other at the tailgates? Thats one way to get better seats I guess. So yea, stub hub it is.

  • “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.”—Hemingway

    **************

    That's Zombo perfectly. ZING !

    And Woodypeckerhead is the one who sneaks down the hill, and steals change out of the dead's pockets,

    the little flea bitten occupier footstool.......

  • “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.”—Hemingway

    **************

    That's Zombo perfectly. ZING !

    And Woodypeckerhead is the one who sneaks down the hill, and steals change out of the dead's pockets,

    the little flea bitten occupier footstool.......

    @calfoxwc said:

    “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.”—Hemingway

    **************

    That's Zombo perfectly. ZING !

    And Woodypeckerhead is the one who sneaks down the hill, and steals change out of the dead's pockets,

    the little flea bitten occupier footstool.......

    The Vermin gotta eat sometimes to! Glad you liked the Hemingway quote, thought it sounded appropriate for the situation here.

  • Looks like this is where these guys are coming from:

    EvilConservatives.Net -- Think we have it rough?

  • Yeah they recycle a lot of material.

  • So I guess the real Mr. T isn't even a Browns fan. Interesting. They must all be from small hick town in NC.

  • So I guess the real Mr. T isn't even a Browns fan. Interesting. They must all be from small hick town in NC.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So I guess the real Mr. T isn't even a Browns fan. Interesting. They must all be from small hick town in NC.

    Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

    I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

    WSS

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    So I guess the real Mr. T isn't even a Browns fan. Interesting. They must all be from small hick town in NC.

    Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

    I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

    I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

    WSS

    You don't have to be stupid to be an internet troll. Seeing all of bunkers new names I would no longer be a bit surprised if he and Mr t were the same person

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

    I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

    WSS

    You don't have to be stupid to be an internet troll. Seeing all of bunkers new names I would no longer be a bit surprised if he and Mr t were the same person

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You don't have to be stupid to be an internet troll. Seeing all of bunkers new names I would no longer be a bit surprised if he and Mr t were the same person

    Oh I suppose it's possible.

    If he's good enough to pretend to be as stupid as bunker's characters, he's better than I thought.

    Hopefully the witless hydra will get tired of this foolishness sooner or later.

    WSS

  • Hopefully the witless hydra will get tired of this foolishness sooner or later.

    WSS

    *************************

    I don't understand. Merlin said the liberal evil orgs were as hydra.

    Maybe that means that the evil twisted liberal orgs morphed into bunker and all,

    even T, and grinder, to impersonate them and discredit all of us who are not orgs.

    I hope i write chapter five soon. Hydra are frightening, evil, liberal orgs, I sure he said.

    I knew our country was in serious, dangerous trouble, but boy, after listening to Merlin,

    it all looms on the horizon.

  • Hopefully the witless hydra will get tired of this foolishness sooner or later.

    WSS

    *************************

    I don't understand. Merlin said the liberal evil orgs were as hydra.

    Maybe that means that the evil twisted liberal orgs morphed into bunker and all,

    even T, and grinder, to impersonate them and discredit all of us who are not orgs.

    I hope i write chapter five soon. Hydra are frightening, evil, liberal orgs, I sure he said.

    I knew our country was in serious, dangerous trouble, but boy, after listening to Merlin,

    it all looms on the horizon.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Hopefully the witless hydra will get tired of this foolishness sooner or later.

    WSS

    *************************

    I don't understand. Merlin said the liberal evil orgs were as hydra.

    Maybe that means that the evil twisted liberal orgs morphed into bunker and all,

    even T, and grinder, to impersonate them and discredit all of us who are not orgs.

    I hope i write chapter five soon. Hydra are frightening, evil, liberal orgs, I sure he said.

    I knew our country was in serious, dangerous trouble, but boy, after listening to Merlin,

    it all looms on the horizon.

    Oh no! He's figured us out! We've been had!

  • A Alo

    Looks like this is where these guys are coming from:

    EvilConservatives.Net -- Think we have it rough?

    @alo said:

    Looks like this is where these guys are coming from:

    EvilConservatives.Net -- Think we have it rough?

    Interesting that would explain a lot.

  • Oh-no-you-didnt-say-that.png
  • scaryblackdude.jpg
  • Classy, bunker, as usual.

  • <br />Classy, bunker, as usual.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />

    Who art thou Bunker?

  • hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

  • I think they need to not let "new" people post until they are checked. This guy is a raving lunatic.

  • Only have one eye Popeye? Try reading the thread. Hell, click the link even. You can follow Mr. T and Ironsmith fuggin' up my board all the way to getting banned. Police your own fucking board before talking shit about mine.

  • Hey! Here's an update. Now Mr. T want's me to delete the entire thread on my board so you guys would "have nothing". I say go screen cap his fine work before he deletes it. I mean I did already, but another copy or two couldn't hurt.