Skip to content

Moderation

Political Discussion
68 18 3.2k
  • A Alo

    Looks like this is where these guys are coming from:

    EvilConservatives.Net -- Think we have it rough?

    @alo said:

    Looks like this is where these guys are coming from:

    EvilConservatives.Net -- Think we have it rough?

    Interesting that would explain a lot.

  • Oh-no-you-didnt-say-that.png
  • scaryblackdude.jpg
  • Classy, bunker, as usual.

  • <br />Classy, bunker, as usual.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />

    Who art thou Bunker?

  • hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

  • I think they need to not let "new" people post until they are checked. This guy is a raving lunatic.

  • Only have one eye Popeye? Try reading the thread. Hell, click the link even. You can follow Mr. T and Ironsmith fuggin' up my board all the way to getting banned. Police your own fucking board before talking shit about mine.

  • Hey! Here's an update. Now Mr. T want's me to delete the entire thread on my board so you guys would "have nothing". I say go screen cap his fine work before he deletes it. I mean I did already, but another copy or two couldn't hurt.

  • hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

    @e.c.-admin said:

    hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

    Not really a liar just made a comment that it made sense that they where coming from elsewhere to troll. Its good to know that you don't feel they represent your site in the way that is intended, also each one on there has been part of your forum since 2011, many of the ones attempting to troll this site have only recently joined(minus one or 2 instigators).

  • @e.c.-admin said:

    hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

    Not really a liar just made a comment that it made sense that they where coming from elsewhere to troll. Its good to know that you don't feel they represent your site in the way that is intended, also each one on there has been part of your forum since 2011, many of the ones attempting to troll this site have only recently joined(minus one or 2 instigators).

    @sadbrownsfan said:

    Not really a liar just made a comment that it made sense that they where coming from elsewhere to troll. Its good to know that you don't feel they represent your site in the way that is intended, also each one on there has been part of your forum since 2011, many of the ones attempting to troll this site have only recently joined(minus one or 2 instigators).

    This ec admin is also bunker.the tendancy to say 'fuggin' is as sure a tell as I need to decide that

  • But he deleted himself and Mr. T because he and they were trolling there/his site.😵

  • But he deleted himself and Mr. T because he and they were trolling there/his site.😵

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    But he deleted himself and Mr. T because he and they were trolling there/his site.😵

    Yeah. Totally.

  • It's interesting to note that Mr. T has been a member of that forum for a year and a half.

  • So, do all conservatives act like 13 year old girls on the internet or just these guys?

  • and yet, Little Johnny Woodypeckerhead,

    they post at an age level higher than you ever have.

    Loser.

  • and yet, Little Johnny Woodypeckerhead,

    they post at an age level higher than you ever have.

    Loser.

    @calfoxwc said:

    and yet, Little Johnny Woodypeckerhead,

    they post at an age level higher than you ever have.

    Loser.

    Lol, do you know the meaning of the word irony?

  • For the love of God...

    A. fuggin' comes from the Norman Mailer WWII novel, The naked and the Dead. Then Mr. Natural, a Robert Crumb character started to use it in his comics, so pretty soon all the Hippies started using it. I use it because it's classier than f*ckin', and is a clever literary minded nipple tweak against the left. If other people use it, swell.

    B. I am not Bunker. I had logged in as Aaron Burr...but forgot the password so I made a new identity to clear this crap up because my name is getting dragged into this idiocy. That hurts sales at the site. And sales are what keeps the site going. I don't run ads. Accessible post content is what moves merchandise. Not racial controversy.

    C. VaporTrail logged into my site with an offensive handle seeking info on Mr. T. I don't play these stupid games. So I'll tell you all what I told him.

    "Well VaporTrail, you know as much as I do. I had some members. Nice people. Then they went nuts. I have no idea why. I'm currently shaming them into playing nice. Ignore the empty threats against them. I already banned them, but have rescinded due to howls of protest...first amendment crap...stuff like that. But I'll ban them again if I have to. That's pretty much it.

    Oh yeah, I'll approve you for membership once you change the stupid handle."

    And finally, I have no idea why you even have a political forum on a sports board. Send those knuckleheads over to my place, or somewhere else and go back to arguing about "the foosball". Dealing with junk like this takes away from my valuable time which is better spent creating liberal angst.

    Sincerely yours,

    Aaron Burr

    EvilConservatives.net

    P.S. the new shipment of bacon grease and shredded koran votive candles just came in. Get yours today!

  • How is it that I am the youngest here, and every time I read this board I feel like I am one of the most mature here?

    (I think a lot of you are mature, so don't get all bent out of shape. It should be pretty easy to tell who I am talking about)

  • For the love of God...

    A. fuggin' comes from the Norman Mailer WWII novel, The naked and the Dead. Then Mr. Natural, a Robert Crumb character started to use it in his comics, so pretty soon all the Hippies started using it. I use it because it's classier than f*ckin', and is a clever literary minded nipple tweak against the left. If other people use it, swell.

    B. I am not Bunker. I had logged in as Aaron Burr...but forgot the password so I made a new identity to clear this crap up because my name is getting dragged into this idiocy. That hurts sales at the site. And sales are what keeps the site going. I don't run ads. Accessible post content is what moves merchandise. Not racial controversy.

    C. VaporTrail logged into my site with an offensive handle seeking info on Mr. T. I don't play these stupid games. So I'll tell you all what I told him.

    "Well VaporTrail, you know as much as I do. I had some members. Nice people. Then they went nuts. I have no idea why. I'm currently shaming them into playing nice. Ignore the empty threats against them. I already banned them, but have rescinded due to howls of protest...first amendment crap...stuff like that. But I'll ban them again if I have to. That's pretty much it.

    Oh yeah, I'll approve you for membership once you change the stupid handle."

    And finally, I have no idea why you even have a political forum on a sports board. Send those knuckleheads over to my place, or somewhere else and go back to arguing about "the foosball". Dealing with junk like this takes away from my valuable time which is better spent creating liberal angst.

    Sincerely yours,

    Aaron Burr

    EvilConservatives.net

    P.S. the new shipment of bacon grease and shredded koran votive candles just came in. Get yours today!

    @e.c.-admin said:

    For the love of God...

    A. fuggin' comes from the Norman Mailer WWII novel, The naked and the Dead. Then Mr. Natural, a Robert Crumb character started to use it in his comics, so pretty soon all the Hippies started using it. I use it because it's classier than f*ckin', and is a clever literary minded nipple tweak against the left. If other people use it, swell.

    B. I am not Bunker. I had logged in as Aaron Burr...but forgot the password so I made a new identity to clear this crap up because my name is getting dragged into this idiocy. That hurts sales at the site. And sales are what keeps the site going. I don't run ads. Accessible post content is what moves merchandise. Not racial controversy.

    C. VaporTrail logged into my site with an offensive handle seeking info on Mr. T. I don't play these stupid games. So I'll tell you all what I told him.

    "Well VaporTrail, you know as much as I do. I had some members. Nice people. Then they went nuts. I have no idea why. I'm currently shaming them into playing nice. Ignore the empty threats against them. I already banned them, but have rescinded due to howls of protest...first amendment crap...stuff like that. But I'll ban them again if I have to. That's pretty much it.

    Oh yeah, I'll approve you for membership once you change the stupid handle."

    And finally, I have no idea why you even have a political forum on a sports board. Send those knuckleheads over to my place, or somewhere else and go back to arguing about "the foosball". Dealing with junk like this takes away from my valuable time which is better spent creating liberal angst.

    Sincerely yours,

    Aaron Burr

    EvilConservatives.net

    P.S. the new shipment of bacon grease and shredded koran votive candles just came in. Get yours today!

    Ok, I suppose that will do. No, I will not come to evilconservatives. Besides not bring evil or a conservative, I read some of your site and it's a huge collection of douchebags. No thanks.