IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ROMEO CRENNEL
-
I found this information on Romeo when I was reading a blog i read daily:
http://dailyduckets.blogspot.com/2009/01/wednesday-read.html
-
I found this information on Romeo when I was reading a blog i read daily:
http://dailyduckets.blogspot.com/2009/01/wednesday-read.html
I found this information on Romeo when I was reading a blog i read daily:
http://dailyduckets.blogspot.com/2009/01/wednesday-read.html
If Crennel and Mangini live in the same burb....Watch out! I want to start a restaurant there!!
-
Most Cleveland fans are unsure about the addition of Mangini, but the local Krispie Kream stores are unanimously in favor of his presence. The local Chinese Buffets have taken a different approach by switching menu's in order to prevent a possible Mangini-Crennel buffet perfect storm. When a reporter asked a Chinese buffet owner why the switch, the owner replied, "I can barely serve Godzilla, no serve two." The combination of Mangini and Crennel will likely lead to less wins for the Browns and a Big Mac famine for Northeast Ohio.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login