Skip to content

College Pickem On Yahoo

The Browns Board
18 6 1.8k
  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i'm in here as well....going for the sweep...Pro and College pick em.

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by Soju
    #3

    In.

    edit: thought it said pro pick 'em. I can't pick college. I'm out.

  • In.

    edit: thought it said pro pick 'em. I can't pick college. I'm out.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @soju said:

    In.

    edit: thought it said pro pick 'em. I can't pick college. I'm out.

    Wuss

  • In.

    edit: thought it said pro pick 'em. I can't pick college. I'm out.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @soju said:

    In.

    edit: thought it said pro pick 'em. I can't pick college. I'm out.

    Just pick the favorite.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    College football starts this week, homos, don't forget to get your picks in.

    Z

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I't early but it sure is nice to be in first place.

    Zombo got saved by a couple of no shows.

    good luck next week.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Screwed myself this week, must've forgot to save my picks. I caught it in time to make a couple late picks though. Still time to catch back up though.

  • Screwed myself this week, must've forgot to save my picks. I caught it in time to make a couple late picks though. Still time to catch back up though.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Screwed myself this week, must've forgot to save my picks. I caught it in time to make a couple late picks though. Still time to catch back up though.

    I did the same thing. I missed picking the frst 4 games

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I'm winning this by the way ...

    First in College Pick'em, second in Pro Pickem, reigning Bowlmania champ ... There is a grain of truth in the crystal ball folks, don't take the Great Zomboni too lightly ...

    1

    The Great Zomboni

    94 94-83

    2

    Furnier

    93 93-84

    3

    Browns 149

    92 92-85

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    84 84-93

    5

    VegasBrowns

    84 84-93

    6

    Mark O

    84 84-93

    7

    SmokenWeeden

    81 81-96

    8

    Weeden Brownies

    76 76-101

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-102

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-109

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-168

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-170

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-177

  • I'm winning this by the way ...

    First in College Pick'em, second in Pro Pickem, reigning Bowlmania champ ... There is a grain of truth in the crystal ball folks, don't take the Great Zomboni too lightly ...

    1

    The Great Zomboni

    94 94-83

    2

    Furnier

    93 93-84

    3

    Browns 149

    92 92-85

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    84 84-93

    5

    VegasBrowns

    84 84-93

    6

    Mark O

    84 84-93

    7

    SmokenWeeden

    81 81-96

    8

    Weeden Brownies

    76 76-101

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-102

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-109

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-168

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-170

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-177

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Zombo said:

    I'm winning this by the way ...

    First in College Pick'em, second in Pro Pickem, reigning Bowlmania champ ... There is a grain of truth in the crystal ball folks, don't take the Great Zomboni too lightly ...

    1

    The Great Zomboni

    94 94-83

    2

    Furnier

    93 93-84

    3

    Browns 149

    92 92-85

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    84 84-93

    5

    VegasBrowns

    84 84-93

    6

    Mark O

    84 84-93

    7

    SmokenWeeden

    81 81-96

    8

    Weeden Brownies

    76 76-101

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-102

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-109

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-168

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-170

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-177

    we are tied after this week

  • Zombo said:

    I'm winning this by the way ...

    First in College Pick'em, second in Pro Pickem, reigning Bowlmania champ ... There is a grain of truth in the crystal ball folks, don't take the Great Zomboni too lightly ...

    1

    The Great Zomboni

    94 94-83

    2

    Furnier

    93 93-84

    3

    Browns 149

    92 92-85

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    84 84-93

    5

    VegasBrowns

    84 84-93

    6

    Mark O

    84 84-93

    7

    SmokenWeeden

    81 81-96

    8

    Weeden Brownies

    76 76-101

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-102

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-109

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-168

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-170

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-177

    we are tied after this week

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    we are tied after this week

    I figured we'd finally get an update from you ...

    Zombo

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Order has been restored ...

    Rank Pick Set Name Total Pts W-L

    1

    The Great Zomboni

    117 117-98

    2

    Furnier

    116 116-99

    3

    Browns 149

    113 113-102

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    111 111-104

    5

    Mark O

    108 108-107

    6

    SmokenWeeden

    102 102-113

    7

    VegasBrowns

    102 102-113

    8

    Weeden Brownies

    90 90-125

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-140

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-147

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-206

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-208

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-215

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Me and Furns are tied now, only a few weeks left:

    1

    Furnier

    126 126-109

    2

    The Great Zomboni

    126 126-109

    3

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    122 122-113

    4

    Browns 149

    122 122-113

    5

    Mark O

    116 116-119

    6

    VegasBrowns

    111 111-124

    7

    Weeden Brownies

    102 102-133

    8

    SmokenWeeden

    102 102-133

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-160

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-167

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-226

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-228

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-235

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #15

    FURNIER takes control with one week to go over The Great Zomboni. He opens up a three game lead, but there are 18 games on the slate this final week.

    That Browns149 guy is hanging around too. Mark-O is toast-O.

    1

    Furnier

    138 138-116

    2

    The Great Zomboni

    135 135-119

    3

    Browns 149

    134 134-120

    4

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    131 131-123

    5

    Mark O

    126 126-128

    6

    VegasBrowns

    120 120-134

    7

    Weeden Brownies

    111 111-143

    8

    SmokenWeeden

    102 102-152

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-179

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-186

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-245

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-247

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-254

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I will need to go 14-4 this final week

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #17

    It's weird, I follow pro football MUCH more closely than college but I always seem to pick the college games more accurately. I won the Bowl pool here a few years ago. I won 220 bucks in my Bowl Pool in Arizona last year....and now this. Woot!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Yes, Furns holds on for the win ... CONGRATULATIONS FURNIER!

    THE GREAT ZOMBONI, who usually doesn't join this league, finishes in a hard-fought second place.

    Everyone else sucked.

    Must be time for BOWL MANIA!

    1

    Furnier

    148 148-124

    2

    The Great Zomboni

    145 145-127

    3

    Browns 149

    144 144-128

    4

    Mark O

    137 137-135

    5

    Ballantyne Bozukas

    137 137-135

    6

    VegasBrowns

    120 120-152

    7

    Weeden Brownies

    118 118-154

    8

    SmokenWeeden

    102 102-170

    9

    DieHardBrownsFan

    75 75-197

    10

    Atenears

    48 48-204

    11

    BetterCallSaul

    9 9-263

    12

    Why Cant We Win

    7 7-265

    13

    Lima_Warrior_33

    0 0-272