Skip to content

Jesus Christ Hardesty

The Browns Board
18 14 1.2k
  • c'mon man.

    i'm saying this cuz i believe the guy has heart with a shit load of talent. yes i'm talkin montario hardesty. some guyz get hurt and just go on to do something else, this guy has done nothing but try to rehab, get back to nfl level and play hard every snap.

    our lack of toughness on offense (on all levels) has worn on alot of talented players throughout these past few years. joe thomas great=yes. mack great=iffy. any other lineman good=no. te's...watson=good....3 years ago.

    can anyone knock the shit out of a defender like we used to see vickers do?

  • He played a great game. Much quicker this year

    Z

  • He stepped up after a horrible mistake.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Man, I got my balls scalded last year for saying cut Hardesty while we can get someone,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone.

    ..as you should have. He is at least a good backup when healthy. We lack depth across the board so we obviously still need him..

  • i think i might actually be seeing some depth on this team

  • Inexcusable first play, but it was a great game after that. Hardesty looked quick

  • Looks like no one ran to the internet to complain during the game last night....

  • Boy, lot's of people just have to jump and bitch after one play, run to the computer and vent. Got to love the internet.

  • Hell yeah I jumped on here. I worked a long day, was pumped to see the browns play and within 30 seconds hardesty fumbled the ball and haden got beat twice. You bet your ass I was livid and I was home alone so where else am I going to vent.

    hardesty impressed me through the rest of the half. He ran tough and found his way through holes that were not there. When Jackson came into the game he looked like my grandpa in comparison... dead.

  • I honestly think that we can get something from one of our RBs next post season with showings like that. I mean, we have 4 decent RBs which seems like a lot of unused talent on the depth chart that could otherwise be used to fill holes on the team.

  • Name a QB in the league that would have pulled that ball out of Nelson's hands. Haden had perfect blanket coverage and had his hand on the ball. Nelson just has strong as fuck hands.

  • There's no defense for a perfect pass. Aaron Rodgers put the ball where Nelson could get it and Haden couldn't. I'm not too upset over that.

  • There's no defense for a perfect pass. Aaron Rodgers put the ball where Nelson could get it and Haden couldn't. I'm not too upset over that.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    There's no defense for a perfect pass. Aaron Rodgers put the ball where Nelson could get it and Haden couldn't. I'm not too upset over that.

    I was upset about the play prior mostly. Haden was torched and we caught a lucky break.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    There's no defense for a perfect pass. Aaron Rodgers put the ball where Nelson could get it and Haden couldn't. I'm not too upset over that.

    I was upset about the play prior mostly. Haden was torched and we caught a lucky break.

    @halfsane said:

    I was upset about the play prior mostly. Haden was torched and we caught a lucky break.

    Torched he was. I firmly believe in the rule "ball don't lie"

    I.E., they should have scored on the wide open play in the endzone but didn't, therefore the universe gave them a touchdown on the pretty well covered play shortly thereafter.

  • Name a QB in the league that would have pulled that ball out of Nelson's hands. Haden had perfect blanket coverage and had his hand on the ball. Nelson just has strong as fuck hands.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Name a QB in the league that would have pulled that ball out of Nelson's hands. Haden had perfect blanket coverage and had his hand on the ball. Nelson just has strong as fuck hands.

    Tebow could do it !