Pat Shurmur Must Go...
-
-
This dude is a douche pump. I have watched like 2 videos of his, and of course I never made it all the way through. He tries to sound like a hardass and know what he is talking about, but he just needs to stop.
-
he's cooked his brain wearing a winter cap during the dog days of summer
-
Douche. I refuse to click play after seeing 10 seconds of one of his other videos.
-
This man just said everything I've been thinking when I was watching the game. This MAN is worthy of being a Cleveland Browns coach. And Shurmur the boy can go FUCK himself. He can't get a rookie QB ready to save his GD life. We handed the ball off WAY too often. Branden Weeden should of got into a rhythm and should Thave been firing the ball all over the FIELD but yet it was The Hand Off To Hardesty Show. Well, F that, all that did was set us back a game or two. He needed the reps and Shurmur took those away from him. F u Shurmur, go work at Burger King you POS!
-
Man some of you on here make me sick. Negative about a win. Fire the coach, GTFOOH. Whiners.
-
This man just said everything I've been thinking when I was watching the game. This MAN is worthy of being a Cleveland Browns coach. And Shurmur the boy can go FUCK himself. He can't get a rookie QB ready to save his GD life. We handed the ball off WAY too often. Branden Weeden should of got into a rhythm and should Thave been firing the ball all over the FIELD but yet it was The Hand Off To Hardesty Show. Well, F that, all that did was set us back a game or two. He needed the reps and Shurmur took those away from him. F u Shurmur, go work at Burger King you POS!
This man just said everything I've been thinking when I was watching the game. This MAN is worthy of being a Cleveland Browns coach. And Shurmur the boy can go FUCK himself. He can't get a rookie QB ready to save his GD life. We handed the ball off WAY too often. Branden Weeden should of got into a rhythm and should Thave been firing the ball all over the FIELD but yet it was The Hand Off To Hardesty Show. Well, F that, all that did was set us back a game or two. He needed the reps and Shurmur took those away from him. F u Shurmur, go work at Burger King you POS!
Maybe you should stop making this videos, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Our consistent run made Greenbay honor the play action and Weeden still had 20 tosses in the first half. Use your simple math. That would have been around 40 for the game if he was in the whole time. How often do you wan Weeden tossing the ball 40 times a game?
-
1.) Why is a thread dedicated to some dumbass's monologue
2.) Soju, your obvious lack of coherence and of the game of football itself detracts any value from what you are attempting to say.
-
I challange anyone in there right mind to sit through this whole mind numbing bullshit from this loser(I made for 1 minute). Its evedent here that the brain and the mouth don't know what the other is doing. It shows what happens when you don't go to rehab and take your medications...
-
Vagina
-
I took one look at him and knew I didn't want to hear him speak
-
You're forgetting this one guy...who was he?...hmmm...oh yeah. Aaron Rogers
-
Well with the Packers D, Rogers can only do so much as an immortal human.
-
I'm not looking too heavily into the win, because I believe 14 of our points were put up by Graham Harrell.
We still played a good game, there were many positives that I take from it and I'm legitimately excited to see how the season unfolds. But I'm not expecting us to drop 35 on teams of GB's caliber in the regular season.
-
I'm not looking too heavily into the win, because I believe 14 of our points were put up by Graham Harrell.
We still played a good game, there were many positives that I take from it and I'm legitimately excited to see how the season unfolds. But I'm not expecting us to drop 35 on teams of GB's caliber in the regular season.
I'm not looking too heavily into the win, because I believe 14 of our points were put up by Graham Harrell.
We still played a good game, there were many positives that I take from it and I'm legitimately excited to see how the season unfolds. But I'm not expecting us to drop 35 on teams of GB's caliber in the regular season.
You take positives... GTFO??? I didn't think you did, hmmm, you must have been reading off your "Home Herpes" self test kit results.... I'm fully expecting you to be a complete jackass all season long in respone to intelligent and/or passionate posts.
-
2008 Lions 4-0 preseason 0-16 reg season.
Who gives a fuck about the pre season.
-
2008 Lions 4-0 preseason 0-16 reg season.
Who gives a fuck about the pre season.
2008 Lions 4-0 preseason 0-16 reg season.
Who gives a fuck about the pre season.
Get logic and reason out of here. Its about passion and excitement. These guys want it this year. You see it in practice. Its gonna be different.
/sarcasm
-
Whats funny is some people think preseason performance equates to record and stats.
Its about situations and film....putting players in situatikns to see how they respond. If you really think these games are about anything other than talent eval, then your looking at these games in the wrong way.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login