Skip to content

2016 ?

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
8 4 695
  • I want to go see it when we have a chance. Anybody seen it?

  • I'm on the island for a week.

    WSS

  • Found out tonight, that a friend's father saw the movie, and he's scared about it.

    Wants his family and his friends to see it ...

    My father-in-law saw it, felt the same, and wants all of us to see it.

    Here's an initeresting appraisal:

  • Found out tonight, that a friend's father saw the movie, and he's scared about it.

    Wants his family and his friends to see it ...

    My father-in-law saw it, felt the same, and wants all of us to see it.

    Here's an initeresting appraisal:

    @calfoxwc said:

    Found out tonight, that a friend's father saw the movie, and he's scared about it.

    Wants his family and his friends to see it ...

    My father-in-law saw it, felt the same, and wants all of us to see it.

    Here's an initeresting appraisal:

    ????

  • I am off the island next week so I will check it out.

    Remember I'm very rarely frightened about anything in politics.

    WSS

  • LOL. Sorry, guys, I lost the link and couldn't find it again.

    working too hard. goin too fast. @@

  • I'm planning on watching it, but all of know what the fuck will happen if Obama gets a second term.

    And you don't have to be a paranoid son of a bitch to know where we will be headed.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Has anyone seen this? It opened in a few select places here in Memphis ( of course the liberal communities didn't show it) to phenomenal audiences, packed houses.

    The one movie theater had to put it on two screens.

    I am going to play hooky tomorrow and take a friend to see it.

    Just returned from the island. Saw it yesterday and it will write it up today. I don't think it lived up to the hype.

    WSS