Skip to content

Bills Vs Browns Game

The Browns Board
15 10 782
  • Woot! There's another Bills fan on here.

  • Woot! There's another Bills fan on here.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    Woot! There's another Bills fan on here.

    haha yes! well i figured i would sign up to get some info for my trip to cleveland!

  • There isn't a big rivalry between us so I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't taunt people and don't wear a hat. Seen lots of other teams fans hats get stolen before.

  • There isn't a big rivalry between us so I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't taunt people and don't wear a hat. Seen lots of other teams fans hats get stolen before.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    There isn't a big rivalry between us so I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't taunt people and don't wear a hat. Seen lots of other teams fans hats get stolen before.

    good advice! im just going to wear a white bills jersey!

  • Remember that snow bowl whiteout game a few years ago where Dawson nailed a couple of field goals and that was the only score?

    That was a good freaking game. Jamal lewis was running the ball for us then.

    The browns and bills showdown that I hope to forget is the 3-0 disaster where DA only completed 2 passes.

  • Remember that snow bowl whiteout game a few years ago where Dawson nailed a couple of field goals and that was the only score?

    That was a good freaking game. Jamal lewis was running the ball for us then.

    The browns and bills showdown that I hope to forget is the 3-0 disaster where DA only completed 2 passes.

    @halfsane said:

    Remember that snow bowl whiteout game a few years ago where Dawson nailed a couple of field goals and that was the only score?

    That was a good freaking game. Jamal lewis was running the ball for us then.

    The browns and bills showdown that I hope to forget is the 3-0 disaster where DA only completed 2 passes.

    yeah man weve had some bad games against each other! haha hopefully this year will be a bit better. i love what you guys did in the draft this year!

  • My best friend is a die hard Bills fan for as long as I have known him. His second team is Cleveland as mine is Buffalo. Obviously our first teams are our dearly beloved but when we play it is a huge event. Two franchises with arguably the best and most loyal fans in football can never be too bad.

  • There are three teams I always pull for. The Browns, the Lions, and the Bills. Three teams that are historically great, recently bad, and deserve better. I welcome you Bills fan. Have fun on the board.

  • You'll be safe wearing a jersey to the game. Just don't be an ass and be prepared to possibly take a little friendly trash talking from some people. If you act like a jackass though, you're going to get what you deserve.

  • There are three teams I always pull for. The Browns, the Lions, and the Bills. Three teams that are historically great, recently bad, and deserve better. I welcome you Bills fan. Have fun on the board.

    @hunt-daddy said:

    There are three teams I always pull for. The Browns, the Lions, and the Bills. Three teams that are historically great, recently bad, and deserve better. I welcome you Bills fan. Have fun on the board.

    You must be drinking the Lake Erie Kool-Aid?

  • You'll be safe wearing a jersey to the game. Just don't be an ass and be prepared to possibly take a little friendly trash talking from some people. If you act like a jackass though, you're going to get what you deserve.

    @mark-o said:

    You'll be safe wearing a jersey to the game. Just don't be an ass and be prepared to possibly take a little friendly trash talking from some people. If you act like a jackass though, you're going to get what you deserve.

    yeah I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut! just bought my tickets for section 110 they look like great seats in a section behind the bills bench so im very excited about this game! i hope you guys have a great season but a very bad game against us:)

  • I was at the Bills home game during the mini blizzard (08?) It was too cold and windy to do much of anything

    but the Bills fans fared pretty well. Enjoy the game and Cleveland.

  • Bills fans are cool. Mr. Wilson held a Cleveland Browns Fans tribute game twice during the years when the Browns were gone. i made the quick trip to Buffalo for both of those games. We had a blast.

  • I was at the Bills home game during the mini blizzard (08?) It was too cold and windy to do much of anything

    but the Bills fans fared pretty well. Enjoy the game and Cleveland.

    @slowburn said:

    I was at the Bills home game during the mini blizzard (08?) It was too cold and windy to do much of anything

    but the Bills fans fared pretty well. Enjoy the game and Cleveland.

    yeah watching that game on tv was crazy. what an awful game haha. thanks man ill definitely enjoy my time there!