Do You Guys Play Fantasy Football?
-
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
-
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
Cam has the highest ceiling, I'd say.
-
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
Newton or Forte, probably Newton
To the OP...
You probably want to take Foster, Rice, or McCoy with your #1, then take TRich and the top WR left w/ your #2 & #3. I think a backfield with one of the stud RBs and TRich as your RB2 is very good, but make sure you're not passing up on guys like Welker, Julio, or CJ2K if they fell. If you want a player bad enough, first, make sure it is because you think they will be good (not just a homer) and second, take them whenever you see fit. Obviously Richardson #1 overall is a dumb move, but at the end of the 2nd/top of the 3rd, he's a good pickup.
-
I am playing fantasy football this year, and I pick first overall, I really want to get Trent Richardson in the second round, but I have the first pick in the draft. I saw this article, and it says he is projected to go in the 2nd to 3rd round. Do you think he will be around in the second round for pick 24? If you have played fantasy please let me know, I draft in two weeks, trying to make sure i can pick him up.
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/what-round-do-should-you-select-the-rookies-in-fantasy-football/
I am playing fantasy football this year, and I pick first overall, I really want to get Trent Richardson in the second round, but I have the first pick in the draft. I saw this article, and it says he is projected to go in the 2nd to 3rd round. Do you think he will be around in the second round for pick 24? If you have played fantasy please let me know, I draft in two weeks, trying to make sure i can pick him up.
http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/what-round-do-should-you-select-the-rookies-in-fantasy-football/
Well you should have pick 24 and 25 right? Which would be last pick of round 2 and first of round 3. It would probably depend on how the draft unfolds, but if you don't pick him there at 25, you would have to wait until pick 48 before you could grab him, he might be gone by then at end of round 4. So picking him either 24th or 25th doesnt matter, but I think its very possible he could be gone by 48. I am drafting 3rd in my draft tomorrow and my league is high scoring, QBs are almost always picked first, but I am targeting TRich in 3rd or 4th round as my RB2.
-
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
I got in a league last night and had the 6th pick and picked up cam, imo out of the players u listed cam will have the most points.
-
I'll try and keep my question short. I'm in a 12 tram 1 man keeper league (most top players gone). I kept megatron and have the first pick.
I've narrowed it down to cam, t rich, forte, or lynch. Thoughts?
Newton or Forte, probably Newton
To the OP...
You probably want to take Foster, Rice, or McCoy with your #1, then take TRich and the top WR left w/ your #2 & #3. I think a backfield with one of the stud RBs and TRich as your RB2 is very good, but make sure you're not passing up on guys like Welker, Julio, or CJ2K if they fell. If you want a player bad enough, first, make sure it is because you think they will be good (not just a homer) and second, take them whenever you see fit. Obviously Richardson #1 overall is a dumb move, but at the end of the 2nd/top of the 3rd, he's a good pickup.
Newton or Forte, probably Newton
To the OP...
You probably want to take Foster, Rice, or McCoy with your #1, then take TRich and the top WR left w/ your #2 & #3. I think a backfield with one of the stud RBs and TRich as your RB2 is very good, but make sure you're not passing up on guys like Welker, Julio, or CJ2K if they fell. If you want a player bad enough, first, make sure it is because you think they will be good (not just a homer) and second, take them whenever you see fit. Obviously Richardson #1 overall is a dumb move, but at the end of the 2nd/top of the 3rd, he's a good pickup.
You cant go wrong with picking Rogers with the #1 overall and then pick up the two best backs that are left with the back to back picks at the end of 1st- beg. Of 2nd. The downfall of that is that by the time your 3rd rd. Pick comes up, chances are that all of the top tier wideouts will be gone.
-
-
-
I'm in a 12 man standard league, with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 RB/WR/TE Flex. Most of the guys in my league are very football cognizant, our "schmuck" would still be a pretty good ringer in most other leagues.
I had the first overall pick. Here's how I drafted my starters.
Round 1- Rodgers.
Round 2- Richardson.
Round 3- Hernandez.
Round 4- Jennings.
Round 5- Demaryius Thomas.
Round 6- Antonio Brown.
Round 7- Beanie Wells.
I then drafted Mikel Leshoure, Jahvid Best, Kenny Britt, Jared Cook, Brandon Pettigrew, Reggie Wayne, Isaac Redman, and Jon Baldwin.
I noticed a fellow player had Fleener at TE, and a very weak WR corps, but had his 3rd RB as Peterson, so I packaged Jared Cook and Kenny Britt for Peterson.
I have Leshoure and Best as a handcuff to another guy in the league, who has Kevin Smith as a starter and loves using the Lions. He wants them, I want CJ Spiller for my flex. We'll see how that works out.
The Lions defense somehow went undrafted, so I picked them up, and I'll grab Dawson before the season starts.
My roster looks like this
QB- Rodgers
RB- Peterson
RB- Richardson
WR- Jennings
WR- Brown
TE- Hernandez
FLEX- Thomas
DEF- Lions
K- Dawson.
With the first pick this year, you are in a fantastic position to load up on a certain position and then use that later on for trades to bolster your roster. Pay very close attention to how those around you are drafting. Richardson may slide now that his status is uncertain for the starter. We had our draft before he got his surgery, and his ADP (average draft position) at the time was around 15, which had him in the beginning of the second round. Now it's in the 25-26 range. For you, it doesn't matter second or third round. Your 2nd and 3rd picks should be back to back, if you snake your draft.
Your later round draft picks should be used for either high ceiling players or for players that you want to use as trade bait. I don't have a backup QB on my roster because, barring injury, Rodgers will be my starter for the season. His bye week, I will play the best FA matchup I can find, or use Weeden because he will be available.
I had the first overall pick. Here's how I drafted my starters.
Round 1- Rodgers.
Round 2- Richardson.
Round 3- Hernandez.
Round 4- Jennings.
Round 5- Demaryius Thomas.
Round 6- Antonio Brown.
Round 7- Beanie Wells.
Ur going to get your ass handed to you.
-
I had the first overall pick. Here's how I drafted my starters.
Round 1- Rodgers.
Round 2- Richardson.
Round 3- Hernandez.
Round 4- Jennings.
Round 5- Demaryius Thomas.
Round 6- Antonio Brown.
Round 7- Beanie Wells.
Ur going to get your ass handed to you.
Ur going to get your ass handed to you.
Yeah?
So do you want to pay me along with everyone else in my league when I win a third time?
Or do you want to draft Larry Firzgerald, Sidney Rice and Michael Turner because they're "big names" and then talk shit like a true dumbass.
-
OP:
1) Forte will have 100% of his goalline TD's stolen by Michael Bush, that has happened all preseason. Plus Chi traded for Brandon Marshall, so Forte won't be doing all the scoring.
2) Seattle is going to be good on offense this year with Russell Wilson and Lynch. Lynch isn't bad as a starting RB, but their OL is a bunch of scrubs.. and Wilson will be rookie of the year, mark it down.
I'd go Rice/Rogers with that pick. Newton doesn't have too good of an OL, he was shut down by Houston.
A less mentioned possibility is Stafford: If Megatron avoids the injury curse, Stafford's numbers are going to be ridiculous. He should be the fourth QB drafted.
On a side note, did anyone watch the end of the Pats last preseason game? Good God, Demps is fast.. 41 yards on 3 carries.
I play in the ESPN league where you have QB/2RB/1flex/2WR/TE/DEF and 6 bench players.
* Wilson and Flacco are my targets for QB2 options behind my starter.
* Josh Gordon is a waiver-wire replacement
* Torrey Smith of the Ravens is a legit WR1
* Cedric Benson is a solid flex option
* All of the Bengals really suck because Dalton is horrible
* All Eagles O options are scary except for McCoy -- Foles, the backup QB, only throws to Jackson while Vick throws to Maclin.
* Antonio Brown is the WR1 on the Steelers, not Wallace
* B Marshall is a WR1
* Lestar Jean from HOU is my late-round flyer. He's going to be a stud this year - when Andre Johnson is inevitably injured.
* Amendola of STL is another great flex option, he's the Wes Welker position
* S Jackson could have a big year this year, looks good in preseason
* Do not draft DeMarco Murray before the 4th round, he's too brittle to start all year.
* Tebow will replace Sanchez
* Without saying a word, raise a hand and slap anyone who suggests drafting a Raider.
-
I had the first overall pick. Here's how I drafted my starters.
Round 1- Rodgers.
Round 2- Richardson.
Round 3- Hernandez.
Round 4- Jennings.
Round 5- Demaryius Thomas.
Round 6- Antonio Brown.
Round 7- Beanie Wells.
Ur going to get your ass handed to you.
Ur going to get your ass handed to you.
I'm undefeated, the true aggregate #1 in the league.
I'm still waiting to get my ass handed to me.
-
OP:
1) Forte will have 100% of his goalline TD's stolen by Michael Bush, that has happened all preseason. Plus Chi traded for Brandon Marshall, so Forte won't be doing all the scoring.
2) Seattle is going to be good on offense this year with Russell Wilson and Lynch. Lynch isn't bad as a starting RB, but their OL is a bunch of scrubs.. and Wilson will be rookie of the year, mark it down.
I'd go Rice/Rogers with that pick. Newton doesn't have too good of an OL, he was shut down by Houston.
A less mentioned possibility is Stafford: If Megatron avoids the injury curse, Stafford's numbers are going to be ridiculous. He should be the fourth QB drafted.
On a side note, did anyone watch the end of the Pats last preseason game? Good God, Demps is fast.. 41 yards on 3 carries.
I play in the ESPN league where you have QB/2RB/1flex/2WR/TE/DEF and 6 bench players.
* Wilson and Flacco are my targets for QB2 options behind my starter.
* Josh Gordon is a waiver-wire replacement
* Torrey Smith of the Ravens is a legit WR1
* Cedric Benson is a solid flex option
* All of the Bengals really suck because Dalton is horrible
* All Eagles O options are scary except for McCoy -- Foles, the backup QB, only throws to Jackson while Vick throws to Maclin.
* Antonio Brown is the WR1 on the Steelers, not Wallace
* B Marshall is a WR1
* Lestar Jean from HOU is my late-round flyer. He's going to be a stud this year - when Andre Johnson is inevitably injured.
* Amendola of STL is another great flex option, he's the Wes Welker position
* S Jackson could have a big year this year, looks good in preseason
* Do not draft DeMarco Murray before the 4th round, he's too brittle to start all year.
* Tebow will replace Sanchez
* Without saying a word, raise a hand and slap anyone who suggests drafting a Raider.
OP:
1) Forte will have 100% of his goalline TD's stolen by Michael Bush, that has happened all preseason. Plus Chi traded for Brandon Marshall, so Forte won't be doing all the scoring.
2) Seattle is going to be good on offense this year with Russell Wilson and Lynch. Lynch isn't bad as a starting RB, but their OL is a bunch of scrubs.. and Wilson will be rookie of the year, mark it down.
I'd go Rice/Rogers with that pick. Newton doesn't have too good of an OL, he was shut down by Houston.
A less mentioned possibility is Stafford: If Megatron avoids the injury curse, Stafford's numbers are going to be ridiculous. He should be the fourth QB drafted.
On a side note, did anyone watch the end of the Pats last preseason game? Good God, Demps is fast.. 41 yards on 3 carries.
I play in the ESPN league where you have QB/2RB/1flex/2WR/TE/DEF and 6 bench players.
* Wilson and Flacco are my targets for QB2 options behind my starter.
* Josh Gordon is a waiver-wire replacement
* Torrey Smith of the Ravens is a legit WR1
* Cedric Benson is a solid flex option
* All of the Bengals really suck because Dalton is horrible
* All Eagles O options are scary except for McCoy -- Foles, the backup QB, only throws to Jackson while Vick throws to Maclin.
* Antonio Brown is the WR1 on the Steelers, not Wallace
* B Marshall is a WR1
* Lestar Jean from HOU is my late-round flyer. He's going to be a stud this year - when Andre Johnson is inevitably injured.
* Amendola of STL is another great flex option, he's the Wes Welker position
* S Jackson could have a big year this year, looks good in preseason
* Do not draft DeMarco Murray before the 4th round, he's too brittle to start all year.
* Tebow will replace Sanchez
* Without saying a word, raise a hand and slap anyone who suggests drafting a Raider.
Wrong on Wilson so far, wrong on Lynch, wrong on Stafford, wrong on the Bengals comment, wrong on S. Jackson, wrong on Murray.
But all in all, a pretty good preseason assessment. There's still some things left to be sorted out, like Sanchez/Tebow, Lestar/A.Johnson but not bad, my friend.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login