Skip to content

Feed For Tonights Game?

The Browns Board
9 8 510
  • Anyone have a link for the game tonight? I am recording the NFL Network replay tomorrow but would appreciate a link if anyone has one to share! 🙂

  • Anyone have a link for the game tonight? I am recording the NFL Network replay tomorrow but would appreciate a link if anyone has one to share! 🙂

    @runyon27 said:

    Anyone have a link for the game tonight? I am recording the NFL Network replay tomorrow but would appreciate a link if anyone has one to share! 🙂

    You post a link like that in here the NFL will have it shut down.

  • When I read feed for the game , all I could think was Wings and beer. You know what though, back on topic, fuck the NFL and their blackouts and coverage zones. Its tough being a long distance fan. Also fuck direct TV and their Sunday ticket where I cant just buy a streaming option without signing up and paying for their shitty cable service too

  • When I read feed for the game , all I could think was Wings and beer. You know what though, back on topic, fuck the NFL and their blackouts and coverage zones. Its tough being a long distance fan. Also fuck direct TV and their Sunday ticket where I cant just buy a streaming option without signing up and paying for their shitty cable service too

    @halfsane said:

    When I read feed for the game , all I could think was Wings and beer. You know what though, back on topic, fuck the NFL and their blackouts and coverage zones. Its tough being a long distance fan. Also fuck direct TV and their Sunday ticket where I cant just buy a streaming option without signing up and paying for their shitty cable service too

    I second that. There should be a way to buy just a streaming package regardless of who your regular cable provider is.

  • @halfsane said:

    When I read feed for the game , all I could think was Wings and beer. You know what though, back on topic, fuck the NFL and their blackouts and coverage zones. Its tough being a long distance fan. Also fuck direct TV and their Sunday ticket where I cant just buy a streaming option without signing up and paying for their shitty cable service too

    I second that. There should be a way to buy just a streaming package regardless of who your regular cable provider is.

    @slimdawg said:

    I second that. There should be a way to buy just a streaming package regardless of who your regular cable provider is.

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

  • need link

  • @slimdawg said:

    I second that. There should be a way to buy just a streaming package regardless of who your regular cable provider is.

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

    @ballpeen said:

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

    20 dollars for the preseason games is expensive IMO. Season ticket is 200 dollars this year.

  • @ballpeen said:

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

    20 dollars for the preseason games is expensive IMO. Season ticket is 200 dollars this year.

    @crocodiledilemma said:

    20 dollars for the preseason games is expensive IMO. Season ticket is 200 dollars this year.

    I paid the 20 bucks, its a good service.

    The problem with the ticket is that I don't have cable and don't want a cable bill. I will happily shell out the money for the streaming only option, but Directtv will not do that.

    I suppose there is the PS3 streaming route, but I don't own one of those.

  • @slimdawg said:

    I second that. There should be a way to buy just a streaming package regardless of who your regular cable provider is.

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

    @ballpeen said:

    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

    Pay the money and watch the game. Don't and beg around for some illegal feed you might be able to pick up.

    I paid $19.99 for all 4 games...If you can't afford that, you shouldn't even have a internet connection IMO.

    I agree. It does get annoying to read this week in and week out. Pay for the package or directv or go to a bar and watch the game.