Skip to content

You Watched It Here.

The Browns Board
12 7 918
  • You watched it here is exactly how it sounds. You see a video or something and would like to share it, mostly football related, watch it there and then share it here for BrownsBoard Members to view and comment on.

    A little context for this thread... I watched a video on DA and thought that it would be nice to share it with you, but as far as starting a whole new thread everytime I see a new video- seems like a waste. So I'll post a video, discuss it or repost another for the viewing pleasure of The Browns Board.

    Video 1

    -------------------------------------------

    I like D.A.

    I didn't care for the picks that he threw but the guy was a Gun-Slinger! He just needed more touch on short easy throws and he would have been a lot better. Regardless however, we as a fan base need to learn how to compose ourselves. We are very brash and have very little patience with some players... just from the fact that we've been patient so long. I know I didn't cheer his injury. I might have cheered when Quinn came out, but then I'm always gonna cheer for our QB. Bottom line, it should never have happened...

    Moving on...

    I almost laughed out loud, and I may have a little in fact, when he said he was the most unhappy that he's ever been playing football that first year in Arizona. I'm glad he's got a good setup where he's at right now.

    This just reminds me of the situation we have with Weeden and McCoy. I know that there are a lot of Browns Fans out there that still want to watch Colt do his thing out there and are gonna be a little upset that they are being forced to watch the Weeden Show.

    You know, people want to say that there is no reason for a controversy when talking about the QB situation in Cleveland right now... I don't agree with that. I feel that there IS in FACT a very real Quarterback Controversy here, right now. The fans of this team are not dumb like many other teams fans ABOUT FOOTBALL. We've seen every wrong way to do it. We know what works and what doesn't work. We knew for years that Pashos couldn't hold the right side. Well it the same thing here.

    The FO brought this on themselves(not saying that I don't like this FO), they spent the entire offseason selling us Colt and a lot of us bought it. They said they understood the situation, that he's developing QB who could be really good for us if we would give him the weapons. Up until draft day I was ready to arm Colt up and see what we got... now we've got the weapons but the talented McCoy is on the bench... I can't help but think that this is very detrimental to Colt's development.

    What I'm saying is I would like to see Colt out there no matter what happens with Weeden, just because I think Colt is the shit. I think he's a badass behind center, buying time and rushing on the D like a mini-white Cam Newton! He's good and with Richardson out there he'd be deadly on the roll outs. Weeden is just so immobile, not really my style. McCoy with the first team Offensive Line, Cameron, Moore and Watson, Little and Gordon and Benjamin, Cribbs and Momass, Richardson and Smelley... This is the First Team Offensive Unit that gives The Cleveland Browns the BEST CHANCE TO WIN in the opener. Period.

    All that being said however, Weeden is the starting QB, "right now", and I for one will not "boo" or "cheer his injury" if he gets one, no matter HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE McCOY play.

    I'm just asking you to show a little class in Cleveland, hasn't McCoy taught us anything? As always, Go Browns! 😎

  • couldn't agree more...i like the boys on ESPN said "we like Weeden, but he only has one speed when throwing FAST, and he has to realize this isn't baseball.

  • I feel like this entire video thing was a front so you could say you like McCoy more.

  • I feel like this entire video thing was a front so you could say you like McCoy more.

    @hunt-daddy said:

    I feel like this entire video thing was a front so you could say you like McCoy more.

    For some stange and odd reason... I feel like voting for your Avatar, as President of the United States of America... 😆

    I do like McCoy more no doubt about it, but, I don't want what happened to D.A. to happen to Weeden.

    For me, I don't care how old Weeden is or in what round he was drafted.

    For me, it's about what QB gives us the best chance to win our opener and compete for a chance to be in the playoffs this year.

  • You watched it here is exactly how it sounds. You see a video or something and would like to share it, mostly football related, watch it there and then share it here for BrownsBoard Members to view and comment on.

    A little context for this thread... I watched a video on DA and thought that it would be nice to share it with you, but as far as starting a whole new thread everytime I see a new video- seems like a waste. So I'll post a video, discuss it or repost another for the viewing pleasure of The Browns Board.

    Video 1

    -------------------------------------------

    I like D.A.

    I didn't care for the picks that he threw but the guy was a Gun-Slinger! He just needed more touch on short easy throws and he would have been a lot better. Regardless however, we as a fan base need to learn how to compose ourselves. We are very brash and have very little patience with some players... just from the fact that we've been patient so long. I know I didn't cheer his injury. I might have cheered when Quinn came out, but then I'm always gonna cheer for our QB. Bottom line, it should never have happened...

    Moving on...

    I almost laughed out loud, and I may have a little in fact, when he said he was the most unhappy that he's ever been playing football that first year in Arizona. I'm glad he's got a good setup where he's at right now.

    This just reminds me of the situation we have with Weeden and McCoy. I know that there are a lot of Browns Fans out there that still want to watch Colt do his thing out there and are gonna be a little upset that they are being forced to watch the Weeden Show.

    You know, people want to say that there is no reason for a controversy when talking about the QB situation in Cleveland right now... I don't agree with that. I feel that there IS in FACT a very real Quarterback Controversy here, right now. The fans of this team are not dumb like many other teams fans ABOUT FOOTBALL. We've seen every wrong way to do it. We know what works and what doesn't work. We knew for years that Pashos couldn't hold the right side. Well it the same thing here.

    The FO brought this on themselves(not saying that I don't like this FO), they spent the entire offseason selling us Colt and a lot of us bought it. They said they understood the situation, that he's developing QB who could be really good for us if we would give him the weapons. Up until draft day I was ready to arm Colt up and see what we got... now we've got the weapons but the talented McCoy is on the bench... I can't help but think that this is very detrimental to Colt's development.

    What I'm saying is I would like to see Colt out there no matter what happens with Weeden, just because I think Colt is the shit. I think he's a badass behind center, buying time and rushing on the D like a mini-white Cam Newton! He's good and with Richardson out there he'd be deadly on the roll outs. Weeden is just so immobile, not really my style. McCoy with the first team Offensive Line, Cameron, Moore and Watson, Little and Gordon and Benjamin, Cribbs and Momass, Richardson and Smelley... This is the First Team Offensive Unit that gives The Cleveland Browns the BEST CHANCE TO WIN in the opener. Period.

    All that being said however, Weeden is the starting QB, "right now", and I for one will not "boo" or "cheer his injury" if he gets one, no matter HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE McCOY play.

    I'm just asking you to show a little class in Cleveland, hasn't McCoy taught us anything? As always, Go Browns! 😎

    @poeticg said:

    This just reminds me of the situation we have with Weeden and McCoy. I know that there are a lot of Browns Fans out there that still want to watch Colt do his thing out there and are gonna be a little upset that they are being forced to watch the Weeden Show.

    You know, people want to say that there is no reason for a controversy when talking about the QB situation in Cleveland right now... I don't agree with that. I feel that there IS in FACT a very real Quarterback Controversy here, right now. The fans of this team are not dumb like many other teams fans ABOUT FOOTBALL. We've seen every wrong way to do it. We know what works and what doesn't work. We knew for years that Pashos couldn't hold the right side. Well it the same thing here.

    The FO brought this on themselves(not saying that I don't like this FO), they spent the entire offseason selling us Colt and a lot of us bought it. They said they understood the situation, that he's developing QB who could be really good for us if we would give him the weapons. Up until draft day I was ready to arm Colt up and see what we got... now we've got the weapons but the talented McCoy is on the bench... I can't help but think that this is very detrimental to Colt's development.

    What I'm saying is I would like to see Colt out there no matter what happens with Weeden, just because I think Colt is the shit. I think he's a badass behind center, buying time and rushing on the D like a mini-white Cam Newton! He's good and with Richardson out there he'd be deadly on the roll outs. Weeden is just so immobile, not really my style. McCoy with the first team Offensive Line, Cameron, Moore and Watson, Little and Gordon and Benjamin, Cribbs and Momass, Richardson and Smelley... This is the First Team Offensive Unit that gives The Cleveland Browns the BEST CHANCE TO WIN in the opener. Period.

    All that being said however, Weeden is the starting QB, "right now", and I for one will not "boo" or "cheer his injury" if he gets one, no matter HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE McCOY play.

    I'm just asking you to show a little class in Cleveland, hasn't McCoy taught us anything? As always, Go Browns! 😎

    Stop it with your man love for Colt. He sucks so much that he takes throwing lessons from Tim Tebow (not really), but he sucks and throws wobbly passes all the time. Wouldn't you rather see Weeden win us some games than Colt lay on his ass all the time.

  • So, by that reasoning, if I were to say Hardesty gives us the best chance for winning for the first half of the season...how would you react?

  • couldn't agree more...i like the boys on ESPN said "we like Weeden, but he only has one speed when throwing FAST, and he has to realize this isn't baseball.

    @brownfish said:

    couldn't agree more...i like the boys on ESPN said "we like Weeden, but he only has one speed when throwing FAST, and he has to realize this isn't baseball.

    Eh, there are slow pitches in baseball.

  • I AM A CHAMPION! 😁

  • You are a faggot.

  • @poeticg said:

    This just reminds me of the situation we have with Weeden and McCoy. I know that there are a lot of Browns Fans out there that still want to watch Colt do his thing out there and are gonna be a little upset that they are being forced to watch the Weeden Show.

    You know, people want to say that there is no reason for a controversy when talking about the QB situation in Cleveland right now... I don't agree with that. I feel that there IS in FACT a very real Quarterback Controversy here, right now. The fans of this team are not dumb like many other teams fans ABOUT FOOTBALL. We've seen every wrong way to do it. We know what works and what doesn't work. We knew for years that Pashos couldn't hold the right side. Well it the same thing here.

    The FO brought this on themselves(not saying that I don't like this FO), they spent the entire offseason selling us Colt and a lot of us bought it. They said they understood the situation, that he's developing QB who could be really good for us if we would give him the weapons. Up until draft day I was ready to arm Colt up and see what we got... now we've got the weapons but the talented McCoy is on the bench... I can't help but think that this is very detrimental to Colt's development.

    What I'm saying is I would like to see Colt out there no matter what happens with Weeden, just because I think Colt is the shit. I think he's a badass behind center, buying time and rushing on the D like a mini-white Cam Newton! He's good and with Richardson out there he'd be deadly on the roll outs. Weeden is just so immobile, not really my style. McCoy with the first team Offensive Line, Cameron, Moore and Watson, Little and Gordon and Benjamin, Cribbs and Momass, Richardson and Smelley... This is the First Team Offensive Unit that gives The Cleveland Browns the BEST CHANCE TO WIN in the opener. Period.

    All that being said however, Weeden is the starting QB, "right now", and I for one will not "boo" or "cheer his injury" if he gets one, no matter HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE McCOY play.

    I'm just asking you to show a little class in Cleveland, hasn't McCoy taught us anything? As always, Go Browns! 😎

    Stop it with your man love for Colt. He sucks so much that he takes throwing lessons from Tim Tebow (not really), but he sucks and throws wobbly passes all the time. Wouldn't you rather see Weeden win us some games than Colt lay on his ass all the time.

    @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    Stop it with your man love for Colt. He sucks so much that he takes throwing lessons from Tim Tebow (not really), but he sucks and throws wobbly passes all the time. Wouldn't you rather see Weeden win us some games than Colt lay on his ass all the time.

    maybe you should worry about your own team's QB situation and let a true brown's fan express his opinion.

    btw, how many other teams do you call yourself a fan of?

  • @bills-n-browns-fan said:

    Stop it with your man love for Colt. He sucks so much that he takes throwing lessons from Tim Tebow (not really), but he sucks and throws wobbly passes all the time. Wouldn't you rather see Weeden win us some games than Colt lay on his ass all the time.

    maybe you should worry about your own team's QB situation and let a true brown's fan express his opinion.

    btw, how many other teams do you call yourself a fan of?

    @miktoxic said:

    maybe you should worry about your own team's QB situation and let a true brown's fan express his opinion.

    I'm not worried about the Bills QB situation because this is Fitzpatrick's year to prove himself. If he doesn't he's out and we'll probably get a new one in the draft. Its also getting annoying to hear PoeticG talk about Trent Richardson 24/7 and saying he'd like to see Colt start even if Weeden does good. sorry that bothers me.

    btw, how many other teams do you call yourself a fan of?

    Just the Bills and Browns, hence my user name.