Kfc Now Running Racist Ads?
-
Oh the noes scary black peoples hand out the chicken and maybe they'll leave me be? This is as racist as it gets. Eat at Popeye's and don't patronize that KFC Cracka!
-
You're a dumbass
This is super old
and not racist
you are trying too hard Bunker
just leave this forum with dignity
-
You're a dumbass
This is super old
and not racist
you are trying too hard Bunker
just leave this forum with dignity
I'll be sure to heed your advice if I ever need instruction on how to be a raving, God-hating bottom-feeder.
-
-
I like Popeyes better, but to each their own. I was just really shocked when I saw that ad, I mean who at the corporate level reviews and gives the thumbs up to something so racist?
-
Libs LOVE racist stuff, if it gets them gay marriage and free everything along the way....
-
I think the ad is funny.
I don't see a problem at all.
WSS
-
I think the ad is funny.
I don't see a problem at all.
WSS
Westside%20Steve said:
I think the ad is funny.
I don't see a problem at all.
WSS
A white man, totally surrounded by a crowd of negros and he hands out KFC fried Chicken to placate them and you dont see the problem or racist implications there?
Your either blind or the world's worst hypocrite, no wonder they put you in charge of a board overrun with liberal antics.
Seriously Steve, I've never thought you ignorant or foolish but that's really in poor taste to ignore such blatant racist implications.
-
Libs LOVE racist stuff, if it gets them gay marriage and free everything along the way....
-
<br /><b><br /> I think the ad is funny.<br /> I don't see a problem at all.<br />WSS </b><br />
<br /><br /><br />Steven must be putting up a good front here pretending to be a old hippie. So tell us Steven which chapter are you a member of?
Cleveland
International Keystone Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
True Invisible Empire Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
United Knights of Tennessee Order of the Ku Klux Klan
United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
-
Seriously those bed sheet wetting freaks have that many factions? Those people should have stuck to inbreeding...
-
<br />Seriously those bed sheet wetting freaks have that many factions? Those people should have stuck to inbreeding...<br />
<br /><br /><br />Looks like some are throwing the sheets over their heads in the middle of the knight.
<br /><br /><br />
Looks like some are throwing the sheets over their heads in the middle of the knight.
You go to hell for that kind of talk. Unless your a Jesus hating Christophobe liberal scum culture lurking on societies welfare tit and ass welting every shred of morality we have left. Then according to "them" there's no such thing.
Good luck with that!
-
Bunker needs to get a life. And his other personalities.
-
They are in Australia.
only in the United States is it a hate crime to imply black people might enjoy fried chicken.
WSS
-
<br /><br /><br />
Looks like some are throwing the sheets over their heads in the middle of the knight.
You go to hell for that kind of talk. Unless your a Jesus hating Christophobe liberal scum culture lurking on societies welfare tit and ass welting every shred of morality we have left. Then according to "them" there's no such thing.
Good luck with that!
-
I'm 99.99% sure this is the same guy that reposted a racist ass poem from "niggermania" the website. Pretty sure I'm not taking your word on what's racist and what's not.
-
The Obamaos are hateful racists.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
