Convention
-
Oh, you've divined what his intentions really were and declared them nefarious? Oh. Okay.
I'm not doing that. Especially since this guy fact checks both sides. That's his job.
Actually bud it's a lot less snarky than that.
I assume you have to be pretty damn good to get a gig with the post.
WSS
Westside%20Steve said:
Actually bud it's a lot less snarky than that.
I assume you have to be pretty damn good to get a gig with the post.
WSS
I wasn't surprised to see Heck agreeing the Post doesn't hire low ballers. I mean he outta know, it didn't take much for him to get his foot in the door at the LA Times.
Instead of trolling Political boards spreading the Obama Administrations message of racist hate and financial slavery why not just stick to articles misreporting on the sexual behavior of Penguins? -I actually thought you did some good work there Heck.
Homeless people shouting at pigeons make more sense than a compost-piling wuss like you.
-
GOOD ONE!!! aaaawaahhh T I still love ya!
-
This article doesn't seem to be as 1 sided as most.
I'd found a harsher 1 at push back.com
also Cal:
So, just to be clear, I'm a cock muncher now?
WSS
****************************************************
Are you a lib? NO.
Did I refer to you? NO
Do you constantly come after me with personal attacks, and bring me up in some manner of derogatory fashion, right out of the blue in a thread I'm not even in? NO
Did I ONLY refer to heckbunker and Little Putrid Johnny Wimpy Woodypeckerhead? YES
Therefore, you are not anything I would criticize.
-
'Perverted' penguins shocked biologist so much he hid results http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-perverted-penguins-20120611,0,32225.story
Sounds like something that a lib would get into!!!!
We need to check voters id's so libs don't sign these penguins up to vote
-
don't butcher memes...
-
This article doesn't seem to be as 1 sided as most.
I'd found a harsher 1 at push back.com
also Cal:
So, just to be clear, I'm a cock muncher now?
WSS
****************************************************
Are you a lib? NO.
Did I refer to you? NO
Do you constantly come after me with personal attacks, and bring me up in some manner of derogatory fashion, right out of the blue in a thread I'm not even in? NO
Did I ONLY refer to heckbunker and Little Putrid Johnny Wimpy Woodypeckerhead? YES
Therefore, you are not anything I would criticize.
This article doesn't seem to be as 1 sided as most.
I'd found a harsher 1 at push back.com
also Cal:
So, just to be clear, I'm a cock muncher now?
WSS
****************************************************
Are you a lib? NO.
[/quote
No, you quoted dick head who does reference me.
No problem.
I'd avoid hitching a wagon to his star.
WSS
-
'Perverted' penguins shocked biologist so much he hid results http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-perverted-penguins-20120611,0,32225.story
Sounds like something that a lib would get into!!!!
We need to check voters id's so libs don't sign these penguins up to vote
'Perverted' penguins shocked biologist so much he hid results http://www.latimes.c...1,0,32225.story
Sounds like something that a lib would get into!!!!
We need to check voters id's so libs don't sign these penguins up to vote
hehe from the LA Times fish wrap factory.....
-
No, you quoted dick head who does reference me.
No problem.
I'd avoid hitching a wagon to his star.
WSS
********************************
Which one did I quote from, Woodpecker or Heckbunker?
The quote didn't reference you. I'm particular about things iike that, you know..... @@
-
No, you quoted dick head who does reference me.
No problem.
I'd avoid hitching a wagon to his star.
WSS
********************************
Which one did I quote from, Woodpecker or Heckbunker?
The quote didn't reference you. I'm particular about things iike that, you know..... @@
No, you quoted dick head who does reference me.
No problem.
I'd avoid hitching a wagon to his star.
WSS
********************************
Which one did I quote from, Woodpecker or Heckbunker?
The quote didn't reference you. I'm particular about things iike that, you know..... @@
As I recall it was Saint.
we're fine.
WSS
-
Anybody watching it?
WSS
As political theater they've done quite well so far. But so much of this stuff bears no resemblance to the truth whatsoever. Ryan in particular was telling fairly obvious lies, and was being misleading at best when he wasn't. Even I expected more from Ryan.
I mean, when you're taking shit about how misleading your speech was from Fox News...
"To anyone watching Ryan’s speech who hasn’t been paying much attention to the ins and outs and accusations of the campaign, I suspect Ryan came across as a smart, passionate and all-around nice guy — the sort of guy you can imagine having a friendly chat with while watching your kids play soccer together. And for a lot of voters, what matters isn’t what candidates have done or what they promise to do —it’s personality.
...On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold."
But hey, it was good theater. And most people in that audience don't care about what's true.
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
But hey, it was good theater. And most people in that audience don't care about what's true.
yes we do
-
I really can't stand this political theater. I was listening to NPR on Friday, and they had a lib and con arguing about Ryan's speech. Each side was saying the other one was making false claims. Well, clearly you're both just lying through your teeth and trying to make the other side look bad. Sucks that if I vote for someone else, it's just a waste. Can't wait to hear what comes out of the Democratic Pep Rally National Convention.
-
I really can't stand this political theater. I was listening to NPR on Friday, and they had a lib and con arguing about Ryan's speech. Each side was saying the other one was making false claims. Well, clearly you're both just lying through your teeth and trying to make the other side look bad. Sucks that if I vote for someone else, it's just a waste. Can't wait to hear what comes out of the Democratic Pep Rally National Convention.
I really can't stand this political theater. I was listening to NPR on Friday, and they had a lib and con arguing about Ryan's speech. Each side was saying the other one was making false claims. Well, clearly you're both just lying through your teeth and trying to make the other side look bad. Sucks that if I vote for someone else, it's just a waste. Can't wait to hear what comes out of the Democratic Pep Rally National Convention.
I know how you feel. Both sides in this fight stink like an open cistern. Regardless of how you feel about Al Gore, I think he's right in that the electoral college should be abolished. It's a bullshit system. Popular vote is the only thing that should matter. Then third parties could have a realistic chance. Both the ndp and the gop can kiss my ass. I don't like this all in crap, where you have a checklist of agendas and if you don't love them all, every single one, and you don't hate the other party and THEIR checklist of agendas to the death, then you're not republican enough. Or you're not liberal enough. Whatever. It's stupid.
-
just more election manipulation
dont mess with the college! rah rah!
Essentially, the electoral college prevents politicians from states with higher populations from dominating those of lower populations. So, doing away with the electoral college would mean that folks in rural America no longer have a voice, as they don’t have near the numbers of voters as the cities do.
Let’s face it, cities tend to vote democrat …so, naturally, Al Gore would be tickled pink if the electoral college were a thing of the past.
-
I really can't stand this political theater. I was listening to NPR on Friday, and they had a lib and con arguing about Ryan's speech. Each side was saying the other one was making false claims. Well, clearly you're both just lying through your teeth and trying to make the other side look bad. Sucks that if I vote for someone else, it's just a waste. Can't wait to hear what comes out of the Democratic Pep Rally National Convention.
I know how you feel. Both sides in this fight stink like an open cistern. Regardless of how you feel about Al Gore, I think he's right in that the electoral college should be abolished. It's a bullshit system. Popular vote is the only thing that should matter. Then third parties could have a realistic chance. Both the ndp and the gop can kiss my ass. I don't like this all in crap, where you have a checklist of agendas and if you don't love them all, every single one, and you don't hate the other party and THEIR checklist of agendas to the death, then you're not republican enough. Or you're not liberal enough. Whatever. It's stupid.
I know how you feel. Both sides in this fight stink like an open cistern. Regardless of how you feel about Al Gore, I think he's right in that the electoral college should be abolished. It's a bullshit system. Popular vote is the only thing that should matter. Then third parties could have a realistic chance. Both the ndp and the gop can kiss my ass. I don't like this all in crap, where you have a checklist of agendas and if you don't love them all, every single one, and you don't hate the other party and THEIR checklist of agendas to the death, then you're not republican enough. Or you're not liberal enough. Whatever. It's stupid.
While I do agree that the college should be abolished, I think that popular vote being the only thing that matters is dangerous for minorities. I mean, in either case, what we have now is half of the country being pissed at whomever is in charge, and it ends up being a vicious cycle where everything gets blamed on the POTUS. I think the bigger problem is that Congress is completely unrepresentative of the people. You've got two parties that are diametrically opposed, and everyone in the middle gets screwed. We should switch to a parliamentary system, and give smaller groups of people a voice.
-
just more election manipulation
dont mess with the college! rah rah!
Essentially, the electoral college prevents politicians from states with higher populations from dominating those of lower populations. So, doing away with the electoral college would mean that folks in rural America no longer have a voice, as they don’t have near the numbers of voters as the cities do.
Let’s face it, cities tend to vote democrat …so, naturally, Al Gore would be tickled pink if the electoral college were a thing of the past.
just more election manipulation
dont mess with the college! rah rah!
Essentially, the electoral college prevents politicians from states with higher populations from dominating those of lower populations. So, doing away with the electoral college would mean that folks in rural America no longer have a voice, as they don’t have near the numbers of voters as the cities do.
Let’s face it, cities tend to vote democrat …so, naturally, Al Gore would be tickled pink if the electoral college were a thing of the past.
Except the system is fucked. Your vote only matters if you live in Ohio, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, or Florida.
-
because of the "swing states" ..... So? as an example of it not mattering, I live in a state where my vote to an R candidate is always gobbled up by a majority of dems that had rule here. But in light of voter fraud,
(proven) I finally sense a change in the wind, and am looking forward to possibly seeing our 10 electoral votes go to the R guy! the electoral college system is proven and wont ever get changed I believe....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
