Skip to content

Sunday Ticket For Ps3 Available

The Browns Board
22 11 2.2k
  • @jrb12711 said:

    Damn, I was really hoping this was going to be $200 instead of $300. Honestly, at $300 it's cheaper to go the bar every weekend and get a good meal in the process. At 16 games it breaks down to $18.75 per game, way too high.

    How are you going to drive to a bar, have a few beverages, a good meal, and leave a tip appropriate to the amount of time you sat in the chair for under $18.75?

    @ballpeen said:

    How are you going to drive to a bar, have a few beverages, a good meal, and leave a tip appropriate to the amount of time you sat in the chair for under $18.75?

    Watching the Browns...equals much more than $20 worth of beers

  • I heard a rumor that they were going to sell a sunday ticket package for streaming only, no PS3 required. Do you know anything bout this? I was told no earlier this year, but this is a new rumor. I am going to call this week to find out.

    @halfsane said:

    I heard a rumor that they were going to sell a sunday ticket package for streaming only, no PS3 required. Do you know anything bout this? I was told no earlier this year, but this is a new rumor. I am going to call this week to find out.

    Looks like PC streaming will be an option link. However one of the conditions is inability to have directv installed duet to line of sight restrictions. Not sure how much that will be a sticking point as it's one of the conditions you have to agree to on the sign up form.

  • @halfsane said:

    I heard a rumor that they were going to sell a sunday ticket package for streaming only, no PS3 required. Do you know anything bout this? I was told no earlier this year, but this is a new rumor. I am going to call this week to find out.

    Looks like PC streaming will be an option link. However one of the conditions is inability to have directv installed duet to line of sight restrictions. Not sure how much that will be a sticking point as it's one of the conditions you have to agree to on the sign up form.

    @mddawg said:

    Looks like PC streaming will be an option link. However one of the conditions is inability to have directv installed duet to line of sight restrictions. Not sure how much that will be a sticking point as it's one of the conditions you have to agree to on the sign up form.

    Why do they have to beat around the bush like this? I want to watch football. I don't want cable or another monthly bill. I am willing to pay a lump sum of my money. I don't understand.

    This type of bullshit is a big reason that firstrow is so damn popular.

  • @ballpeen said:

    How are you going to drive to a bar, have a few beverages, a good meal, and leave a tip appropriate to the amount of time you sat in the chair for under $18.75?

    Simple...he's a cheap ass who won't tip the staff despite sitting in a restauraunt/bar for 3+ hours taking up a table. Also, probably drinking ice tea the whole time so he gets it refilled for free.

    @mark-o said:

    Simple...he's a cheap ass who won't tip the staff despite sitting in a restauraunt/bar for 3+ hours taking up a table. Also, probably drinking ice tea the whole time so he gets it refilled for free.

    lol wut? I'm glad you know my life jackass. I live about 2/10ths of a mile away from a bar so getting there costs about 5 cents in gas. They run 1.50 domestic bottles and half priced burgers all day so I can easily get 3-4 beers and a burger for 10-11 bucks, with money left for a tip. I assumed most places across the country ran deals like this on game day, or at least all the places i've watched the browns at. Hell, even if it's the same price if I want more beers (likely) as watching why stay home when I can go be around other fans and get served food? I get being able to stay home and get blitzed/cooking good food, but i prefer the former personally.

  • Damn, I was really hoping this was going to be $200 instead of $300. Honestly, at $300 it's cheaper to go the bar every weekend and get a good meal in the process. At 16 games it breaks down to $18.75 per game, way too high.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Damn, I was really hoping this was going to be $200 instead of $300. Honestly, at $300 it's cheaper to go the bar every weekend and get a good meal in the process. At 16 games it breaks down to $18.75 per game, way too high.

    totally worth it. 😁 😄

  • I agree...I don't have a playstation...I have a X-box.

    If i did, I might get it, and I have season tickets and go to most of the home games. Even at $38 a game(for the games I'd actually watch at the house, it would be cheaper for me over heading to the bar. I'll drop close to $50 on food and tip....the tip, for being there that long is basically double the tab.

  • I agree...I don't have a playstation...I have a X-box.

    If i did, I might get it, and I have season tickets and go to most of the home games. Even at $38 a game(for the games I'd actually watch at the house, it would be cheaper for me over heading to the bar. I'll drop close to $50 on food and tip....the tip, for being there that long is basically double the tab.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree...I don't have a playstation...I have a X-box.

    If i did, I might get it, and I have season tickets and go to most of the home games. Even at $38 a game(for the games I'd actually watch at the house, it would be cheaper for me over heading to the bar. I'll drop close to $50 on food and tip....the tip, for being there that long is basically double the tab.

    You have an xbox? I always have pictured you as about a 50 year old man. Maybe it is your avatar picture.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I agree...I don't have a playstation...I have a X-box.

    If i did, I might get it, and I have season tickets and go to most of the home games. Even at $38 a game(for the games I'd actually watch at the house, it would be cheaper for me over heading to the bar. I'll drop close to $50 on food and tip....the tip, for being there that long is basically double the tab.

    You have an xbox? I always have pictured you as about a 50 year old man. Maybe it is your avatar picture.

    @halfsane said:

    You have an xbox? I always have pictured you as about a 50 year old man. Maybe it is your avatar picture.

    Well....I wish I was....I am north of 60 now.

    I started a bit late in life and had a slightly "oops" child....12 years after the first and 10 after the second ....we played video games together....from Atari Pong, to X box.

    What was the little hand held device....one of the big games had Johnny Gage...he could do this slip move across the floor and kick you in the face? I don't remember the others....maybe you do...this was maybe a late 80's game. Great for kids in the car.

    My kids were my life and still are. What they like, I like.

    As for the X box....it's mostly Hockey or Golf....I have a couple of Call of Duties.....how do you get on that helicopter at the end? I just keep jumping off the building at the end.....do you have to make that last shot to kill the bad dude or is there a way on to the helicopter?

    Chris would have figured it out in short order, but I am stuck.

    Maybe it's Battlefield III....I don't remember which.

  • @halfsane said:

    You have an xbox? I always have pictured you as about a 50 year old man. Maybe it is your avatar picture.

    Well....I wish I was....I am north of 60 now.

    I started a bit late in life and had a slightly "oops" child....12 years after the first and 10 after the second ....we played video games together....from Atari Pong, to X box.

    What was the little hand held device....one of the big games had Johnny Gage...he could do this slip move across the floor and kick you in the face? I don't remember the others....maybe you do...this was maybe a late 80's game. Great for kids in the car.

    My kids were my life and still are. What they like, I like.

    As for the X box....it's mostly Hockey or Golf....I have a couple of Call of Duties.....how do you get on that helicopter at the end? I just keep jumping off the building at the end.....do you have to make that last shot to kill the bad dude or is there a way on to the helicopter?

    Chris would have figured it out in short order, but I am stuck.

    Maybe it's Battlefield III....I don't remember which.

    @ballpeen said:

    one of the big games had Johnny Gage.

    Man, this is the best thing I've read all night.

  • Badass stories about video games bringing families together.

    Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • That's it....Mortal Kombat.

    Thanks.

    Who was the guy who threw lightening bolts, or whatever the heck they were?? I liked playing with him as well.

  • That's it....Mortal Kombat.

    Thanks.

    Who was the guy who threw lightening bolts, or whatever the heck they were?? I liked playing with him as well.

    @ballpeen said:

    That's it....Mortal Kombat.

    Thanks.

    Who was the guy who threw lightening bolts, or whatever the heck they were?? I liked playing with him as well.

    Raiden

    I don't know the helicopter level you are talking about , but if you google the name of the level, there will be video or someone describing what you need to do.