Pro Football Is Getting Goofy
-
All of these silly reviews after scores and turnovers may be convenient for TV audiences to get up from the couch to pee, but for us fans that are paying cash for a ticket, they are making the games unwatchable. Before this year, the game was played at a snails pace. Now it is absolutely rediculous.
What was wrong with the rules that they had up until last year? Why does it take 7 or 8 minutes to review what the Stadium Screen showed was an obvious result in 15 seconds? I can't imagine what these delays will be like when it is 25 degrees outside. If paying customers matter,, then this game is changing- and not for the better.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
<<
Tom, I'm trying to raise a legitimate concern as a guy that lays out cash for a season ticket. You seem to be criticizing what I'm saying. I'm fine with the concept of discussing it with you. Unfortunately, I need an interpreter to help me understand your points. Are you still mad at me kicking your ass at billiards, or for you inviting me to attend your girlfriend's snapper getting waxed? Let's get back to football (unless another waxing is scheduled).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login