Prediction Time
-
Now that the preseason is over, I am going to give my predictions on how the divisions of the NFL will finish. I used to shy away from doing this, but now I have said WTF!
I am not going to give records. That would require too much math to make sure you come up with 256 losses and 256 wins. I will just give finishing orders. And here we go:
NFC East: Eagles Cowboys Giants Redskins
NFC South:Falcons Saints Panthers Buccaneers
NFC North: Packers Lions Bears Vikings
NFC West: 49ers Seahawks Cardinals Rams
Cowboys and Lions are Wild Cards
AFC East: Patriots Bills Jets Dolphins
AFC South: Texans Titans Colts Jaguars
AFC North: Bengals Ravens Steelers Browns
AFC West: Chargers Broncos Chiefs Raiders
Bills and Titans make Wild Card
Super Bowl participants: Texans and Eagles
Winner: TBD
-
My predictions.
NFC East: Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys
NFC South: Falcons, Buccaneers, Saints, Panthers
NFC North: Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings
NFC West: 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals
Wild Card: Buccaneers and Bears
AFC East: Patriots, Jets, Bills, Dolphins
AFC South: Texans, Titans, Colts, Jaguars
AFC North: Ravens, Steelers, Browns, Bengals
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs
Wild Card: Titans and Steelers
Superbowl: Broncos vs Falcons
-
What the hell, I'll try one.
Afc east, pats
South, texans
North, ravens
West, broncos
Wild cards chiefs, bills
Afc winner texans
Nfc east giants
South falcons
North packers
West niners
Wild cards bears eagles
Nfc winner niners
Super bowl winner niners
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login