Skip to content

Jeff Rinehart

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
3 2 553
  • Jeff Rinehart won’t have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. He probably won’t be mentioned in any books about movies or get a lifetime achievement Oscar.

    He ran the Plaza 8 movie theater in Cuyahoga Falls as long as I can remember. As the AMC theaters left the area the Cleveland Cinemas (Cedar Lee) took over the Plaza but Jeff remained at the helm.

    It had been a while since I’d made it over that way but when I did I found out my old friend had lost a battle with cancer.

    He was one of the good guys and will be missed by family, friends, staff and patrons.

    Rest in Peace Jeff.

    WSS

  • everyone has family or good friends who made a difference in something, he seemed like a guy we all could be friends with. sorry for your loss....

  • Quite true Hooker.

    Also we tend to see the globalization of businesses, including chain movie theaters as a huge corporate entities. So it's nice to remember that it's human beings that make them successful.

    WSS