Need One Ticket For Opener
-
Ok, I want to watch the Browns put Vick out for the season. I have a ride, just need a ticket.
Anyone help me out?
-
Ok, I want to watch the Browns put Vick out for the season. I have a ride, just need a ticket.
Anyone help me out?
-
depends on where the seat is i guess..
I really don't want to be dropping $100 to sit in the nose bleeds
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login