Skip to content

Mr. Scam Man

Political Discussion
4 2 207
  • LOL

    That's great, I have to send that to a few friends. Wish I had time to go find stuff like that to send around.

    then I have to go turn the hay in the fields, cut up the rest of that big

    maple tree and split it, sight my .22 rifle in (forgot my gunsmith had to take the scope off -

    the groundhogs are mocking me, dammit - like "Caddyshack"), bring the brush back from the tree...

    and go to a picnic at 1 o'clock.

    In my mind, I'll get that all done by then... "sigh"

  • I don't have to dig it up. I have a bunch of friends who send it to me. If I think it's any good, or even half assed, I'll post it.

  • LOL

    That's great, I have to send that to a few friends. Wish I had time to go find stuff like that to send around.

    then I have to go turn the hay in the fields, cut up the rest of that big

    maple tree and split it, sight my .22 rifle in (forgot my gunsmith had to take the scope off -

    the groundhogs are mocking me, dammit - like "Caddyshack"), bring the brush back from the tree...

    and go to a picnic at 1 o'clock.

    In my mind, I'll get that all done by then... "sigh"

    @calfoxwc said:

    LOL

    That's great, I have to send that to a few friends. Wish I had time to go find stuff like that to send around.

    then I have to go turn the hay in the fields, cut up the rest of that big

    maple tree and split it, sight my .22 rifle in (forgot my gunsmith had to take the scope off -

    the groundhogs are mocking me, dammit - like "Caddyshack"), bring the brush back from the tree...

    and go to a picnic at 1 o'clock.

    In my mind, I'll get that all done by then... "sigh"

    For your age that's quite a lot to do. Be thankful you're in the shape you are. Hell, there are 20 year olds who can't do that.