Some Browns jokes
-
@yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:
Here are a few jokes:The Browns offense
The Browns defense
Braylon Edwards
Kellen Winslow
The Browns fans
For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there
For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there
Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.
-
For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there
Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.
Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.
my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?
-
@inspecta said:
I didn't start the thread asswipe.Then STFU whiny b*tch
-
Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.
my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?
my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?
Saying the Browns offense is a joke and blindy saying the Steeler are on roids are two different things.
Saying Bralyon is a joke (which many of you guys on here agree with) and hoping Bens head injury is very serious are two different things.
Saying Browns fans are a joke while Browns fans say we are rednecks( weird since we have internet access) and say we are fairweather bandwagoners (also weird since we sold out every game for nearly four decade) are two different things.
-
Browns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!
sorry ass losers.
Browns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!
sorry ass losers.
Your team in the AFC Championship game and you are on our board fighting with us and making new topics how you don't think we are a rival to you guys.
This is honestly the funniest joke I have heard yet, you guys worrying about us when we are sitting at home and you guys are in the Championship game LOL!!!!
-
Rich gets driven insane and can't stop mumbling about Gwen Stephanie, but even a thread filled with Browns jokes survives on the ole Browns Board ...
(Insert theme music)
What a whacky place to love .... always keep'em guessing ....
-
Browns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!
sorry ass losers.
-
I was avoiding this thread....
..... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
-
I was avoiding this thread....
..... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
Steeler SChuck said:
I was avoiding this thread......... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
You shoulda Avoided it Chuck ! Not too late to Delete it.... I have done it before.... It sounds so much better in your head sometimes.
-
Steeler SChuck said:
I was avoiding this thread......... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
You shoulda Avoided it Chuck ! Not too late to Delete it.... I have done it before.... It sounds so much better in your head sometimes.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
You shoulda Avoided it Chuck ! Not too late to Delete it.... I have done it before.... It sounds so much better in your head sometimes.OK - I'll delete my post if you delete yours, to hide the evidence.
-
I was avoiding this thread....
..... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
Steeler SChuck said:
I was avoiding this thread......... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
SAVED for posterity!
-
Steeler SChuck said:
I was avoiding this thread......... but
How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?
Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.
A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".
SAVED for posterity!
SAVED for posterity!
Ah, I was just xxxxing with him to see if he would delete his post.
Just like your team does oh so often, you botched the execution.
Regards
... an'at
.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login