Claiborne
-
I know it's only one game, but that guy looked pretty promising at cb last night, at least for the half I got to watch.
-
He got beat immediately on the first play of the game. He looked good, but had a few rookie missteps. He is lucky to have Carr on the otherside of him to teach him. He will be good for sure. If we didn't need offense so bad in the draft taking Claiborne would have been awesome. Haden and Claiborne would be nasty for years to come.
-
Yeah, I didn't realize carr was that good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login