Steelerban
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
AMEN Brother....I have always said ! "SAY it and we will come ! " If you want us to stay away Ignore us... and don't talk about our team.So what you're saying is you cruise the internet looking for people talking bad about the Steelers....sad.
Masters said:
So what you're saying is you cruise the internet looking for people talking bad about the Steelers....sad.No...I am saying YOU are a whiney azzz Bitch !! I Have friends from Work that invited me over here a few years back. It was fun ...so I come. MOST Browns fans are kool...Dedicated Loyal Tough guys. And Many more are becoming like you a Little Puzz Crying like a little baby boy ! Keep typing... I am sure the Fan recruiters in San Francisco are looking for a few good "Men" like you !!!
-
Masters said:
So what you're saying is you cruise the internet looking for people talking bad about the Steelers....sad.No...I am saying YOU are a whiney azzz Bitch !! I Have friends from Work that invited me over here a few years back. It was fun ...so I come. MOST Browns fans are kool...Dedicated Loyal Tough guys. And Many more are becoming like you a Little Puzz Crying like a little baby boy ! Keep typing... I am sure the Fan recruiters in San Francisco are looking for a few good "Men" like you !!!
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
No...I am saying YOU are a whiney azzz Bitch !! I Have friends from Work that invited me over here a few years back. It was fun ...so I come. MOST Browns fans are kool...Dedicated Loyal Tough guys. And Many more are becoming like you a Little Puzz Crying like a little baby boy ! Keep typing... I am sure the Fan recruiters in San Francisco are looking for a few good "Men" like you !!!LMFAO... Jesus dude. You can't take a quick little poke that was tongue and cheek. Then come up with that, based on one post to you, and a rare jab I take at a Steeler fan. Maybe it's you that needs to head to SF, like you suggested. Seems you're the one that's got an awfully sensitive side. After all your whole post is "puzz crying like a little baby boy", as you so put it.
-
@inspecta said:
Yeah, you don't want a basketball team, I'm sure you speak for everybody in western PA.I don't think a NBA team would do well in Pittsburgh and there really isn't room for a Arena. I'm happy to be a Cavs fan.

-
We didn't have that much space to build the stadium. The stadium would get bigger and the amount of parking would decrease. Heinz Field is the most uniquely designed stadiums in the league but as a Browns fan yoy will insist it is the worst. Then when I ask you which stadium has a more unique design you will tell me that I am the stupid one, while you COMPLETELY avoid the question asked to you...
The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.
I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?
The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.
I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?
The opened end giving the great view of the city and point is also pretty unique.
-
Unfortunatly certain posters on here start threads goading Stooler fans to respond, until this stops, Stooler fans will keep posting here to react to those stupid Stooler goading threads.

Well Stated...........I am embarrassed that Browns fans have become the dumbest and most arrogant and most spiteful fans in sports..................
My beloved team gone to shit and it's fans gone brain dead
Well Stated...........I am embarrassed that Browns fans have become the dumbest and most arrogant and most spiteful fans in sports..................
My beloved team gone to shit and it's fans gone brain dead
Not ALL of you guys Eagle4.... But a rather Large Chunk has !
-
We didn't have that much space to build the stadium. The stadium would get bigger and the amount of parking would decrease. Heinz Field is the most uniquely designed stadiums in the league but as a Browns fan yoy will insist it is the worst. Then when I ask you which stadium has a more unique design you will tell me that I am the stupid one, while you COMPLETELY avoid the question asked to you...
The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.
I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?
The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.
I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?
The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!
-
The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.
I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?
The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!
GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:
The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!Uh....that's "Mystique" there you Gorgonzola Head. A "mystic" is someone who predicts the future. F'rinstance all the "mystics" are gazing into their crystal balls tonight and guffawing at all the Yinzers bawling into their pi$$ yellow crying towels.
I hope you got yours outta the dryer today so it's nice and absorbant for all those tears you'll shed tomorrow night.
Doug
-
GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:
The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!Uh....that's "Mystique" there you Gorgonzola Head. A "mystic" is someone who predicts the future. F'rinstance all the "mystics" are gazing into their crystal balls tonight and guffawing at all the Yinzers bawling into their pi$$ yellow crying towels.
I hope you got yours outta the dryer today so it's nice and absorbant for all those tears you'll shed tomorrow night.
Doug
Uh....that's "Mystique" there you Gorgonzola Head. A "mystic" is someone who predicts the future. F'rinstance all the "mystics" are gazing into their crystal balls tonight and guffawing at all the Yinzers bawling into their pi$$ yellow crying towels.
I hope you got yours outta the dryer today so it's nice and absorbant for all those tears you'll shed tomorrow night.
Doug
AGAIN...we really don't give a DAMN...about a Misspelled word here and there. We are FOOTBALL FANS. Professor Azzwipe ! And there goes your Football IQ showing off again. And are we Crying with JOY like we did 2 yrs. Ago ??? That is always a Possibility you candy arse punk !
-
@inspecta said:
Let's see, Rich doesn't diss Browns fans, yet in this post he calls us.1. The dumbest
2. Most arrogant
3. Spiteful
4. Brain dead.
4 insults in one post rich, dude you gotta stop talking outta the side of your mouth. No wonder you can't get your point across.
Dude Rich is Just plain Embarassed over you guys overwhelming " Pussification "...such a Sad Sad thing watching a Great Football Fandom become Beeeotches !!! SAD SAD SAD ....
-
@inspecta said:
Exactly how have we become "pussified"?I would think for that to happen we would have to stop posting here altogether and avoid you guys like the plauge, no instead we've been right here bashing your heads in as if all is well.
The thing Rich doesn't understand is that we don't bash you guys because you're winning. The tables could be turned completely and we'd be doing the same thing.
Try again asshat
F*****G .....Whine and cry and Bitch moan... please. You spend more time Slamming a Team that has owned you for a Decade (and I dont mean YOU Personally INSPECTA , but you have to bve embarassed at times) , then you do talking ABOUT your team. Come on...all the whining about Steeler Trolls and stuff. Its BS man.... Its a Football Message board. Trash will fly. And i slam Dumba** Steeler fans as well as the Pussified Brownie`s ! So , Laugh it off ...have a Coke and a smile !
-
@inspecta said:
Exactly how have we become "pussified"?I would think for that to happen we would have to stop posting here altogether and avoid you guys like the plauge, no instead we've been right here bashing your heads in as if all is well.
The thing Rich doesn't understand is that we don't bash you guys because you're winning. The tables could be turned completely and we'd be doing the same thing.
Try again asshat
and by the way...Seldom is MY Head bashed thru the wall ...I avoid saying STUPID S*** about you guys. I have lots of Friends who are Cleveland Guys , No into kicking wounded Dogs. And what goes around.... One day The Browns will hold an Upper hand...It just wont last so long !!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login