Skip to content

Are You In Favor Of New Uniforms?

The Browns Board
68 38 5.0k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling, but I'll opt for the former.

    http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-counting/archives/2009/11/18/a-little-history-of-brownie-the-elf

    Why have the logo of your team be a ugly little weakling troll, I mean elf? Stupid. Drop the elf already.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @soju said:

    Why have the logo of your team be a ugly little weakling troll, I mean elf? Stupid. Drop the elf already.

    It's better than the logo of your team being a helmet.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm digging these.

    pretty cool, but what does an elf have to do with the Browns?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @soju said:

    pretty cool, but what does an elf have to do with the Browns?

    it's not an elf. it's a 'brownie'.

    yeah kinda gay. but if that's all ya got......

    i was watching the yanks orioles series the other nite and thought to myself between the orioles cartoonish bird logo and the indians chief yahoo logo we must not be taking anything too seriously. i gues other teams must shudder when walking into a stadium filled with people lokking like either a smoked out drunk indian or a gay hat-wearing bird.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #60

    No to all of the above.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #61

    Seems the older I get the more resitant to change I become. Althought the current Browns product lacks in quality

    the sight of the classic uniforms always conjure up sweet memories of games gone past. Kind of like the leaves

    presenting their brillant colors during the fall of the year.....the brown, white and orange comforts and denotes the passing

    of time......both good and bad. I vote not to change the uni's so as not to erase the wonderful images and optimism

    that arise on fall Sunday afternoons as the Browns take the field in the effort to return the glory to the

    fans of Cleveland......the most deserving and loyal of any pro franchise in the universe. just win, baby!!!!

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Back by popular demand, thanks Dan.

  • D DanInNYC wrote on last edited by
    #63

    I dig the helmet with the number on the sides. Here are some more mock ups:

    post-18250-0-00611500-1350425176_thumb.jpg

    post-18250-0-54046000-1350425186_thumb.jpg

  • @soju said:

    pretty cool, but what does an elf have to do with the Browns?

    it's not an elf. it's a 'brownie'.

    yeah kinda gay. but if that's all ya got......

    i was watching the yanks orioles series the other nite and thought to myself between the orioles cartoonish bird logo and the indians chief yahoo logo we must not be taking anything too seriously. i gues other teams must shudder when walking into a stadium filled with people lokking like either a smoked out drunk indian or a gay hat-wearing bird.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @miktoxic said:

    it's not an elf. it's a 'brownie'.

    yeah kinda gay. but if that's all ya got......

    i was watching the yanks orioles series the other nite and thought to myself between the orioles cartoonish bird logo and the indians chief yahoo logo we must not be taking anything too seriously. i gues other teams must shudder when walking into a stadium filled with people lokking like either a smoked out drunk indian or a gay hat-wearing bird.

    A brownie is an elf. A helpful house elf that does chores in exchange for food, but refuses monetary rewards. From Scottish folklore.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Edit. According to Wikipedia a brownie more closely resembles a hobgoblin. And if you give them a set of new clothing they will leave forever. Forswear the new uniforms Mr. Haslem! Don't do it!

  • I dig the helmet with the number on the sides. Here are some more mock ups:

    post-18250-0-00611500-1350425176_thumb.jpg

    post-18250-0-54046000-1350425186_thumb.jpg

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @daninnyc said:

    I dig the helmet with the number on the sides. Here are some more mock ups:

    I like Romeo's fat head photoshopped onto the marine.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #67

    Uniforms need more orange but the helmets need to stay the same..

    No to name change..

    I am a "Cleveland Browns" fan and after all the suffering and the fight to keep the browns namesake in cleveland there is no way i would follow the browns if they left cleveland to become lets say the Los Angeles browns..

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #68

    n response to the original question...Hell NO!....but I am an old f*rt.

    Mike