Skip to content

Eagle Soup

The Browns Board
13 10 865
  • Did I miss something that said that Haden would be playing tomorrow?

    @vaportrail said:

    Did I miss something that said that Haden would be playing tomorrow?

    Yes you did.

  • You are high as hell thinking the score will be 35-10.

    You do know that involves the browns scoring 5 touchdowns? No field goals? And the injury prone D holds mike vick to only a td and fg? With McCoy running against our d?

    If the browns win its 24-20 or 17-13. If the eagles score over 24 its over, we will win if the eagles offense is kept under pur control, which i doubt.

  • gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

  • gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    @gafreleets said:

    gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    Wow...you are a loser.

  • gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    @gafreleets said:

    gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    Are you implying something? Because I personally promise you that Trent Richardson will tally up 150+ on Pittsburgh this year. Your time in the sun is setting my friend and the Browns are rising on a NEW DAWN. Prepare yourself for what is on your horizon... inescapable defeat at the hands of The Beast.

  • 200!!! 200 starts this game from Phil Dawson! Another awesome Milestone reached as we MARCH to Victory!

    And by "March"... I'm meaning we stomp the Hell out of the Eagles, as well as any area around the vicinity of the Eagles. NOthing will be left.

    Vick will leave this game on a stretcher. The Dawgs will be let out. Who didn't want to let the Dogs out? --Vick...

    Do you know what's about to happen at Browns Stadium tomorrow? ... I do, Revenge and Vindication for Cleveland and it's Team. This game is for Paul Brown and Otto Graham and all the Brownie Elves that Modell chased away with his "evilness", for he defiled the "magic" on the shores of Lake Erie.

    We've served our 12 years of pain after purgatory and have been let loose from our collars-n-chains as we release the Hounds of Hell on to Vick!

  • Dude, you're making us all look dumb..........STOP

  • You don't need my help, you do a good enough job of making yourself look dumb all by yourself. 😆

  • I'm afraid McCoy is gonna run all over our piss poor run d. Let's hope the guys step up to the challenge.

    And I hope the o line has learned from the spanking they got from the eagles in the preseason. Weeden can make all the throws but he needs some blocking!

  • gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    @gafreleets said:

    gonna be a miracle of epic proportions if the stains score more than 13 points against the eagles.

    27-10 eagles run away with it.........literally. over 150 rushing yards against your D.

    E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES!!!

    Seems like you should have worried more about your own piss poor team whose defense couldn't handle that old man.

    150 yards rushing? Yea....but who cares.

    Points against is what counts really. Except for LJ Fort's butterfingers....

  • Do you ever stop? I think I need to block all post by you because I just feel dumber and dumber every time I read something by you