Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tailgate Party
  3. Eastland Inn Saturday Night

Eastland Inn Saturday Night

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tailgate Party
7 Posts 5 Posters 992 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Thats tonight by the way.

    Westside Steve Simmons starts at 9:00 and who knows when the drunken Brits go on.....

    They may possibly add a hoochie coochie dance to their performance this year.

    😁

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 39 Reputation
      rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
      #2

      tell Howie I said hi and so did Joe

      Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Great show Steve. I don't remember the last time I made it to 1:45 A.M.

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Pavo Joe Pavo JoeP Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post Collaborator Dedicated Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 138 Posts
          • 28 Reputation
          Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Ballpeen it was probably last year when West Side Steve was at the Eastland. 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
            #5

            No, we made it to about 10PM before Pat fell off the bar stool and I had to take her back to the room....though it may have been about 3 hours before the cab arrived.

            My vote is two big games a year.

            I kind of like that place. I may need to go back on subsequent visits.

            If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
            S 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ballpeenB ballpeen

              No, we made it to about 10PM before Pat fell off the bar stool and I had to take her back to the room....though it may have been about 3 hours before the cab arrived.

              My vote is two big games a year.

              I kind of like that place. I may need to go back on subsequent visits.

              sperk S One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 65 Posts
              • 2 Reputation
              S sperk wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ballpeen said:

              No, we made it to about 10PM before Pat fell off the bar stool and I had to take her back to the room....though it may have been about 3 hours before the cab arrived.

              My vote is two big games a year.

              I kind of like that place. I may need to go back on subsequent visits.

              I am not going to say anything, but your grin that night around 11 said it all. Great time by all

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7
                I am not going to say anything,

                Yeah....that's always a sound policy. 😉

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate