Over 30 years later and the Steelers are still cheaters
-
My Reply to Choco Taco -
Choco -
By reading your post, I am convinced that you are a Victim! You are a loser Victim. You live in a town you hate because why? Because you are a loser who looks at himself as a victim.
You have the power - move Boy! Do what it takes to reinvent yourself and live in the town of your choice - move!
Stop whining Boy and MOVE! REINVENT YOURSELF and stop being a loser. I cant stand reading your whining shit!
By reading your post, I am convinced that you are a Victim! You are a loser Victim. You live in a town you hate because why? Because you are a loser who looks at himself as a victim.
i know...so tough being a loser. but, at least i fit in in pittsburgh.
You have the power - move Boy! Do what it takes to reinvent yourself and live in the town of your choice - move!
would kinda seem counter-productive to turn around an sell my house, quit my good job, and move since i just returned (home) 3 years ago.....i live in the town of my choice.....and i dont smoke jacks.
Stop whining Boy and MOVE! REINVENT YOURSELF and stop being a loser. I cant stand reading your whining shit!
can't stand it....dont read it. even simple concepts like this are too high brow for you neanderthals.....
first...no refuting anything i said.....nice job.
second...this kind of crap is why i hate this city.....intelligent conversation is rare with all the "yinz dis" and "go stillers".....
third....who's whining? im merely giving a first person POV of this city....it sucks, and i've traveled the US and abroad enough to make that distinction. you ever leave you sisters bedroom?
tell ya what....when you wanna talk like an adult, instead of the 15 year old i suspect you are, you can try to match my points. who says loser anymore?
-
-
There were several investigations that took place after this was first leaked and each and every one were proven inconclusive, all of this is old news. The doctor in question went on record to say that he never administered HGH to any Steeler during his tenure so take it for what it's worth. The entire situation is amusing because a choice few want to find something other than talent and drive as a reason for the franchises success when in reality it's about the organization and it's ability to do things right. I hope this helps a few of you sleep better at night but I can assure you no one in Pittsburgh is losing sleep.
-
I said "VICTIM loser"
no you didn't....problems with your eyes?
So, you live in a city of your choice that you think sucks?
yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?
plus, there's not many places in the US with lower real estate prices. i rented an apartment in NY for twice what my mortgage payment is....
-
There were several investigations that took place after this was first leaked and each and every one were proven inconclusive, all of this is old news. The doctor in question went on record to say that he never administered HGH to any Steeler during his tenure so take it for what it's worth. The entire situation is amusing because a choice few want to find something other than talent and drive as a reason for the franchises success when in reality it's about the organization and it's ability to do things right. I hope this helps a few of you sleep better at night but I can assure you no one in Pittsburgh is losing sleep.
There were several investigations that took place after this was first leaked and each and every one were proven inconclusive, all of this is old news. The doctor in question went on record to say that he never administered HGH to any Steeler during his tenure so take it for what it's worth. The entire situation is amusing because a choice few want to find something other than talent and drive as a reason for the franchises success when in reality it's about the organization and it's ability to do things right. I hope this helps a few of you sleep better at night but I can assure you no one in Pittsburgh is losing sleep.
I can only say this and remember something My uncle said long ago...."Where there is smoke you can bet theres a fire"...Yeah it sounds cliche but its so true...I dont care what your team doctor said...you dont buy large quantities of HGH and not intend to use and or distribute it....Looking upon the recent deaths (suddenly) of former Steeler players one has to really wonder........I mean there are guys like Gene Hickerson who played in the trenches and died last year who lived quite a long while after his playing days...So...If you want to continue this myopic vision of Your football Your welcome to do so...Just remeber Karma has a strange way of getting revenge...
-
-
There were several investigations that took place after this was first leaked and each and every one were proven inconclusive, all of this is old news. The doctor in question went on record to say that he never administered HGH to any Steeler during his tenure so take it for what it's worth. The entire situation is amusing because a choice few want to find something other than talent and drive as a reason for the franchises success when in reality it's about the organization and it's ability to do things right. I hope this helps a few of you sleep better at night but I can assure you no one in Pittsburgh is losing sleep.
I can only say this and remember something My uncle said long ago...."Where there is smoke you can bet theres a fire"...Yeah it sounds cliche but its so true...I dont care what your team doctor said...you dont buy large quantities of HGH and not intend to use and or distribute it....Looking upon the recent deaths (suddenly) of former Steeler players one has to really wonder........I mean there are guys like Gene Hickerson who played in the trenches and died last year who lived quite a long while after his playing days...So...If you want to continue this myopic vision of Your football Your welcome to do so...Just remeber Karma has a strange way of getting revenge...
I can only say this and remember something My uncle said long ago...."Where there is smoke you can bet theres a fire"...Yeah it sounds cliche but its so true...I dont care what your team doctor said...you dont buy large quantities of HGH and not intend to use and or distribute it....Looking upon the recent deaths (suddenly) of former Steeler players one has to really wonder........I mean there are guys like Gene Hickerson who played in the trenches and died last year who lived quite a long while after his playing days...So...If you want to continue this myopic vision of Your football Your welcome to do so...Just remeber Karma has a strange way of getting revenge...
His client base wasn't restricted to the Pittsburgh Steelers and as I said several completely separate investigations came up inconclusive. Studies conducted by individuals with zero bias and a desire for the facts and they could prove zero in regards to the Steelers and the use of HGH. It's nothing more than a excuse for the Cleveland fan base and anyone else that chooses to bring it up. The Browns haven't been worked for the last decade because of Pittsburgh brute strength and on field anger but rather a superior talent pool, with fantastic schemes, execution and top notch coaching. We draft well, we're coached well and our players believe in the organization, not to mention talent at crucial positions with all but a couple players not drafted by the Steelers. As I said previously, if it helps you sleep more soundly so be it.
-
So how many times did you have to use 'spell check' to get that post right.....
now yinz goes and gits yerselvs sum dat ic lite and drink 'er down!!!
LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy.
GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:
LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy....and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."
DWJ
-
Rooney is a murderer. He should be tried and publicly hung. No one killed more of their own with poison until Saddam came along.
-
yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?
OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.
-
yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?
OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.
yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?
OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.
well he gets paid very well over in pittspuke because he is the only one who can read and write where he works.
-
-
Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.
The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.
Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.
The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.
Dumbass, your critical of everybodys spelling you need to learn to spell or put down the bottle. your liver will thank you.
Go Browns! and Fuuck Rats and Shitters
-
@winslow-s-urologist said:
Ain't THAT the truth.Actually 'roids were around in the '50s. How do you figure Jim Brown was bigger than his linemen, but faster than most wide receivers?
dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!
-
@winslow-s-urologist said:
Ain't THAT the truth.Actually 'roids were around in the '50s. How do you figure Jim Brown was bigger than his linemen, but faster than most wide receivers?
dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!
dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!
I get it now. If you are a talented Steeler then you are on roids. If you are a talented Browns (I got a chuckle at of saying "talent" and "brown" in the same sentence!) then they are just gifted....
-
GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:
LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy....and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."
DWJ
-
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
wow that was funny...Why thank you! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
DWJ
-
Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.
The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.
-
Masters said:
And he admitted to taking them before he ever played for CLE. So how does that equal the Browns cheating before the Steelers.Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login