Skip to content

Over 30 years later and the Steelers are still cheaters

The Browns Board
75 18 4.1k
  • @squintz said:

    So how many times did you have to use 'spell check' to get that post right.....

    now yinz goes and gits yerselvs sum dat ic lite and drink 'er down!!!

    LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy.

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #38

    GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:

    LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy.

    ...and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."

    DWJ

  • Rooney is a murderer. He should be tried and publicly hung. No one killed more of their own with poison until Saddam came along.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @atenears said:

    Rooney is a murderer. He should be tried and publicly hung. No one killed more of their own with poison until Saddam came along.

    Dude ...does you Doctor know your out of the Padded room ??

  • R Rocky20 wrote on last edited by
    #40
    yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?

    OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.

  • yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?

    OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.

    E Earle wrote on last edited by
    #41
    yes, im not here for the city.....im here because im paid very well. you possess the skills to dictate your salary? can you be replaced?

    @rocky20 said:

    OH - I see, I didnt realize you were an employee....... You live in Pittsburgh because you have to......because you think you earn good money...........I live where ever I want to live, but then I own my own business and I am an investor to boot - good luck to you.

    well he gets paid very well over in pittspuke because he is the only one who can read and write where he works.

  • ? Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

  • Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

    E Earle wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @ghoolie said:

    Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

    Dumbass, your critical of everybodys spelling you need to learn to spell or put down the bottle. your liver will thank you.

    Go Browns! and Fuuck Rats and Shitters

  • E Earle wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @winslow-s-urologist said:

    Ain't THAT the truth.

    Actually 'roids were around in the '50s. How do you figure Jim Brown was bigger than his linemen, but faster than most wide receivers?

    dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!

  • @winslow-s-urologist said:

    Ain't THAT the truth.

    Actually 'roids were around in the '50s. How do you figure Jim Brown was bigger than his linemen, but faster than most wide receivers?

    dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @earle said:

    dont fuuck with Jim Brown! that dude was gifted to beat the shit out of steelers God gave him that ability just so he could be a steeler killer!

    I get it now. If you are a talented Steeler then you are on roids. If you are a talented Browns (I got a chuckle at of saying "talent" and "brown" in the same sentence!) then they are just gifted....

  • GEEKofSQUEEL08 said:

    LOL....not once . I have 2 good years of College (including English). Just have to remember to use it in my day to day dealings. The internet makes you lazy.

    ...and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."

    DWJ

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @furnier said:

    ...and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."

    DWJ

    wow that was funny...

  • @furnier said:

    ...and in your case activated your latent Down Syndrome gene. That's o.k. though Geek, "Life Goes On."

    DWJ

    wow that was funny...

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #47

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    wow that was funny...

    Why thank you! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

    DWJ

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    wow that was funny...

    Why thank you! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

    DWJ

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @furnier said:

    Why thank you! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

    DWJ

    Tips in the Cup...

  • Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @ghoolie said:

    Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

    And he admitted to taking them before he ever played for CLE. So how does that equal the Browns cheating before the Steelers.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Lyle Alzadon not only admitted to Steroid use but also blamed his demise on his steroid use.

    The Browns were cheating BEFORE the Steelers.

    And he admitted to taking them before he ever played for CLE. So how does that equal the Browns cheating before the Steelers.

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Masters said:

    And he admitted to taking them before he ever played for CLE. So how does that equal the Browns cheating before the Steelers.

    Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all?

  • Masters said:

    And he admitted to taking them before he ever played for CLE. So how does that equal the Browns cheating before the Steelers.

    Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all?

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all?

    Did I actually say I think the Steelers were cheaters? If you read my post and the one I was actually responding to, and the rest in the thread, you'd understand that I didn't call the Steelers cheating. Reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit.

    Of course with your screen name choice, it's obvious you don't read, because only ORE homers thought DA was CLE's future.

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all?

    Did I actually say I think the Steelers were cheaters? If you read my post and the one I was actually responding to, and the rest in the thread, you'd understand that I didn't call the Steelers cheating. Reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit.

    Of course with your screen name choice, it's obvious you don't read, because only ORE homers thought DA was CLE's future.

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by yeahDAisafuturehofer...
    #52

    Masters said:

    Did I actually say I think the Steelers were cheaters? If you read my post and the one I was actually responding to, and the rest in the thread, you'd understand that I didn't call the Steelers cheating. Reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit.

    Of course with your screen name choice, it's obvious you don't read, because only ORE homers thought DA was CLE's future.

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

  • Masters said:

    Did I actually say I think the Steelers were cheaters? If you read my post and the one I was actually responding to, and the rest in the thread, you'd understand that I didn't call the Steelers cheating. Reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit.

    Of course with your screen name choice, it's obvious you don't read, because only ORE homers thought DA was CLE's future.

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

    Guys...STOP this is silly...lol !

  • Masters said:

    Did I actually say I think the Steelers were cheaters? If you read my post and the one I was actually responding to, and the rest in the thread, you'd understand that I didn't call the Steelers cheating. Reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit.

    Of course with your screen name choice, it's obvious you don't read, because only ORE homers thought DA was CLE's future.

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

    Um... right here by posing the following to me in response to my post "Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all? " Now why would you even ask that if you weren't trying to imply I was saying/thinking the Steelers are cheaters? So perhaps I was wrong, it is your writing skills that are lacking.

  • @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    When did I say you said the Steelers were cheaters? I guess your "reading comprehension skills are not your strong suit."

    I chose this screen name to poke fun at the bandwagon browns fans. I knew you guys didn't seem like bandwagoners when I joined and I knew most of you hated DA. My screen name is just agreeing with you guys.

    Um... right here by posing the following to me in response to my post "Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all? " Now why would you even ask that if you weren't trying to imply I was saying/thinking the Steelers are cheaters? So perhaps I was wrong, it is your writing skills that are lacking.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Masters said:

    Um... right here by posing the following to me in response to my post "Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all? " Now why would you even ask that if you weren't trying to imply I was saying/thinking the Steelers are cheaters? So perhaps I was wrong, it is your writing skills that are lacking.

    Steroids are illegal so taking them because the NFL didn't have rules against them didn't mean it was right. Then again we're dealing with Steeler fans.

    Steeler fans sound like they're pissed at Sports Illustrated for the body count they did. They're even more pissed about their own player Steve Courson for fessing up about the wide-spread use on his 70s Steelers team. Allegedly, they sought him out for his win at all costs character. They wanted someone that would fit into their drug culture. They got the perfect guy.

    The ONLY Browns that were junkies were Lyle Alzado and Russ Verba and they never got the locker-room to buy into their type of character so we didn't win squat with either clown. The Steelers didn't just have just 1 guy using if you read "False Glory" written by a former Steeler. Anyone ever hear how that guy died? The story sounds like a crime scene coverup story you'd see on that Cold Case program.

    - Tom F. (I feel worse for their families than Steeler fans. Mike Webster's kid doesn't give a rat about 1 for the Thumb. Which Rooney kept Webster from eating out of garbage cans? It wasn't the Browns' fans that titled the 70s the steroids era. Some of that comes from the Courson Fessup and the rest came from SI)

  • Masters said:

    Um... right here by posing the following to me in response to my post "Only Steelers that even have evidence pointing toward them taking roids did so while it was legal. How does that equal the Steelers cheating at all? " Now why would you even ask that if you weren't trying to imply I was saying/thinking the Steelers are cheaters? So perhaps I was wrong, it is your writing skills that are lacking.

    Steroids are illegal so taking them because the NFL didn't have rules against them didn't mean it was right. Then again we're dealing with Steeler fans.

    Steeler fans sound like they're pissed at Sports Illustrated for the body count they did. They're even more pissed about their own player Steve Courson for fessing up about the wide-spread use on his 70s Steelers team. Allegedly, they sought him out for his win at all costs character. They wanted someone that would fit into their drug culture. They got the perfect guy.

    The ONLY Browns that were junkies were Lyle Alzado and Russ Verba and they never got the locker-room to buy into their type of character so we didn't win squat with either clown. The Steelers didn't just have just 1 guy using if you read "False Glory" written by a former Steeler. Anyone ever hear how that guy died? The story sounds like a crime scene coverup story you'd see on that Cold Case program.

    - Tom F. (I feel worse for their families than Steeler fans. Mike Webster's kid doesn't give a rat about 1 for the Thumb. Which Rooney kept Webster from eating out of garbage cans? It wasn't the Browns' fans that titled the 70s the steroids era. Some of that comes from the Courson Fessup and the rest came from SI)

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by yeahDAisafuturehofer...
    #56

    @flugel said:

    Steroids are illegal so taking them because the NFL didn't have rules against them didn't mean it was right. Then again we're dealing with Steeler fans.

    Steeler fans sound like they're pissed at Sports Illustrated for the body count they did. They're even more pissed about their own player Steve Courson for fessing up about the wide-spread use on his 70s Steelers team. Allegedly, they sought him out for his win at all costs character. They wanted someone that would fit into their drug culture. They got the perfect guy.

    The ONLY Browns that were junkies were Lyle Alzado and Russ Verba and they never got the locker-room to buy into their type of character so we didn't win squat with either clown. The Steelers didn't just have just 1 guy using if you read "False Glory" written by a former Steeler. Anyone ever hear how that guy died? The story sounds like a crime scene coverup story you'd see on that Cold Case program.

    - Tom F. (I feel worse for their families than Steeler fans. Mike Webster's kid doesn't give a rat about 1 for the Thumb. Which Rooney kept Webster from eating out of garbage cans? It wasn't the Browns' fans that titled the 70s the steroids era. Some of that comes from the Courson Fessup and the rest came from SI)

    Drinking beer is legal. (As steriods were in the 70's) Do you believe its wrong to drink beer?

  • Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @inspecta said:

    Seriously dude? Really? That's your great comparison?

    Holy f*cking shit your dumber than a brick.

    When the f*ck has beer ever enhanced anybody's ability to do anything? Especially the game of football.

    Steriods were new to the scene (well actually developed in the 50's I believe, but new to football) the steelers were the first ones to start the trend, if you don't believe they had an unfair advantage while on the roids then your far more delusional than I ever thought, and trust me delusion was a word I associated with you with every post.

    Just stop dude, your an embarrassment to steeler nation and that's saying something.

    Its doesn't matter whether or not it enhanced your ability to do something. It mathers whether or not it was legal! Do you believe working out is cheating becuase it enhances your ability? Please don't avoid this question as you did the last one!